Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   How fucking dare this board be down (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=186673)

topleybird 09-12-2018 06:29 PM

How fucking dare this board be down

After this absolute nightmare of a day, I am ready to cook and eat the pig man Andrew Pakula

Show yourself you absolute coward, I fucking dare you to explain this

Disco King 09-12-2018 06:31 PM

It was Catherine Wheel. He invoked the magical incantation that would bury this site. That would bury us all.

It is only by his mercy that we are still here.

topleybird 09-12-2018 07:51 PM

Then it is CW who is a buffoon, an idiot king, he is like a child to me

He does not take the medicine his mother gives him, he is sickly and faints often

FoolofaTook 09-12-2018 09:44 PM

i taught someone ip blocked me cos i quit netphoria for a week. for real.

:erm:

ninsp 09-12-2018 10:15 PM

CW had to have DDoS the server, no?

He was vaguely threatening us in that QOTSA thread.

wHATcOLOR 09-13-2018 12:44 AM

topleybird, i am with you on all of this!!

redbreegull 09-13-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninsp (Post 4462691)
CW had to have DDoS the server, no?

He was vaguely threatening us in that QOTSA thread.

guy is unhinged. I know his full name and live in the same city. How's that for vaguely threatening?

redbreegull 09-13-2018 01:05 AM

HOW'S THAT CW YOU FUCK??

Catherine Wheel 09-13-2018 01:38 AM

Wow you really are quite obsessed with making me out to be a villain. And obsessed with making me a fraud. Most people here back down after a while and see that I can be reasonable person but you are obsessed with villanizing me. Which says a lot about yourself more than it does about me. If there would be any reason to stop posting it would be to prevent you from snapping even further

Catherine Wheel 09-13-2018 01:45 AM

at this point you are close to being as far gone as trots. You aren’t as volatile as him but seem to be on the verge of snapping for quite some time now

reprise85 09-13-2018 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel (Post 4462764)
I can be reasonable person

lol

Catherine Wheel 09-13-2018 01:57 AM

See this is why we can’t have nice things. I never thought Shorter Typology would have an obsessive stalkerish Stan type. Id rather have Shorter Typology groupies but instead I get stalkers.

redbreegull 09-13-2018 02:01 AM

look behind you

Catherine Wheel 09-13-2018 02:14 AM

The only way to win in life is to be honest with yourself. Not to create scapegoats and excuses for why you can’t do things or leave certain places. The enemy is within you like I said before. I am not the enemy.

Catherine Wheel 09-13-2018 02:28 AM

A good example is that I look middle eastern or North African so much that I get mistaken for that all the time. And I’ve actually thought about pretending to be or passing myself off as that. But that would be disingenuous. I’d be living a lie. I have to be honest with myself. I really just have a lot of Native American ancestry and that’s why I look this way.

buzzard 09-13-2018 03:01 AM

Being honest with oneself is the only way to win in life, whereas deflecting blame and making excuses is not.

A good example of that is not pretending to be from the Middle East or North Africa?

Alice 09-13-2018 03:04 AM

You ever take [your OTC pain reliever of choice] and feel better the second you swallow it? Brain's are funny things

Catherine Wheel 09-13-2018 03:06 AM

No I just mean the whole idea of lies and deception and pretending is not good. Maybe it is kind of a lopsided example. But passing yourself off as something you are not could eventually create some identity crisis issues. But of course I never followed through with that

Catherine Wheel 09-13-2018 03:14 AM

Its not really a relatable example but there have been so many situations where in such a racially diverse city here people just assume I am North African or Middle Eastern and it would be very easy to assimilate and gain trust and become one of them. And after a while I think that would give me some identity crisis issues.

buzzard 09-13-2018 03:22 AM

You'd eventually start to believe that you are indeed of Middle Eastern or North African origin?

Catherine Wheel 09-13-2018 03:31 AM

No im not saying that. That's insane. But just as far as who embraces me and accepts me because of the way I look. just a cultural identity crisis.

A dozen times over the years someone has come up to me and asked me if I speak Amharic. Sometimes every now and then it messes with my head and I start to wonder what would happen if I hung out at an Ethiopian bar and tried to date an Ethiopian woman. Or I'll go somewhere in the city or Montgomery county and notice there are a lot of people there that look like me even though I have nothing in common with them.

buzzard 09-13-2018 04:03 AM

Yeah, but do you speak Amharic?

redbreegull 09-13-2018 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel (Post 4462789)
No im not saying that. That's insane. But just as far as who embraces me and accepts me because of the way I look. just a cultural identity crisis.

A dozen times over the years someone has come up to me and asked me if I speak Amharic. Sometimes every now and then it messes with my head and I start to wonder what would happen if I hung out at an Ethiopian bar and tried to date an Ethiopian woman. Or I'll go somewhere in the city or Montgomery county and notice there are a lot of people there that look like me even though I have nothing in common with them.

are you seeing a mental help professional

yo soy el mejor 09-13-2018 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel (Post 4462770)
See this is why we can’t have nice things. I never thought Shorter Typology would have an obsessive stalkerish Stan type. Id rather have Shorter Typology groupies but instead I get stalkers.

nah just people who make fun of you here and there but you always exaggerate.

yo soy el mejor 09-13-2018 08:17 AM

i'm with a guy who is Panamanian and it's really starting to mess with my head because i'm not Panamanian. total identity crisis over here. halp.

Shadaloo 09-13-2018 11:00 AM

Every thread is now a Catherine Wheel thread

Disco King 09-13-2018 11:41 AM

I like how all it took was me jokingly suggesting that CW was responsible for one of this forum's semi-monthly outages for him to reveal that he'd have an existential crisis if he went out to get injera.

FoolofaTook 09-13-2018 11:43 AM

you like how all it what?

Disco King 09-13-2018 11:46 AM

Also, pretty sure that Ethiopia is Sub-Saharan, not North African or Middle Eastern?

Disco King 09-13-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4462912)
you like how all it what?

All it toked