Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   hey pavementintune, will your please ban poots (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=184436)

JESUSNEEDSAHIT 01-17-2017 06:46 PM

hey pavementintune, will your please ban poots

we should not have to be subjected to his terrible racism and hate which he has only ramped up because he wants to harass people here. it would be great if you could help us all out with like trotskillinsconce and get rid of this rubbish person

thank you the undersigned

-jesus need the hit

(add yours names in new reply)

MyOneAndOnly 01-17-2017 07:40 PM

put him on ignore and stop reading his posts

crabshack 01-17-2017 07:47 PM

I just put posters I can't stand on ignore so I can't read their posts.

TuralyonW3 01-17-2017 07:58 PM

unban trots

Disco King 01-17-2017 08:03 PM

Re-ban troots

crabshack 01-17-2017 08:14 PM

kill yr parents

crabshack 01-17-2017 08:15 PM

:crazy:

fuzzyroes 01-17-2017 08:24 PM

Nuke Croatia!

fuzzyroes 01-17-2017 08:25 PM

(add yours names in new reply)

fuzzyroes 01-17-2017 08:25 PM

he even types with a Croatian accent

buzzard 01-17-2017 08:41 PM

I think it's important we remember that negative attention is a hell of a lot easier to muster than its pleasant twin.

As such, certain members ought to be nurtured into believing that the warm embrace of acceptance is waiting for them; that love is real and that they deserve to be loved. If we turn them away, they'll only take their bargain bin forum shtick elsewhere and the healing might never begin.

FoolofaTook 01-17-2017 08:54 PM

Or: they might take advantage of our unconditional love (so freely offered!) to simply further their hate and continued in their ways of sin, but now bolstered and strengthened by the love so lovingly bestowed, the love so ironically twisted to deeds of darkness.

NUKE CORATAI!!!!!

FoolofaTook 01-17-2017 08:54 PM

In what is described as a ‘big shift’ in Prince William’s approach to his royal role, the duke will leave his job with the East Anglian Air Ambulance this summer,” The Times reported on Sunday. William will reportedly end his career as an air-ambulance helicopter pilot based in Norfolk, and he and his family will officially call Kensington Palace their home. Prince George and Princess Charlotte will attend school in London following the move from Anmer Hall.

Fans of The Crown know that William’s grandfather, Prince Philip, faced a similar decision after his wife became Queen Elizabeth II. After they were first married, Philip served in the Royal Navy. As King George VI's health became progressively worse, however, Philip was forced to take an open-ended leave from the Navy. His career officially ended when the king died, and Elizabeth ascended the throne. Philip became the Queen’s consort, and he looked for other ways to fill his time.

Recommended for you:Southwest Airlines Cargo® | SWAcargo.com
SWAcargo.com |Sponsored
He took over management of the royal estates, helped plan Elizabeth’s coronation, and embarked on what would become the patronage of more than 800 charities in the following decades. He also took up flying, reportedly hoping to receive his pilot’s license faster than anyone else in history. Philip’s aviation-related aspirations rankled the government. He was forced to curtail riskier in-air behaviors, which frustrated Philip. Although he continued to pilot planes, his situation mirrors William’s in that they both had to remain grounded when it came to putting their royal duties first.

Now, just like his grandfather, William is reportedly stepping away from risky piloting. He’s also said to be increasing his royal duties, albeit remaining in the background to let his father Prince Charles, the heir-apparent to the throne, take a leading role. “William is believed to be acutely conscious that his emergence as a full-time royal should not overshadow his father’s role as heir to the throne,” The Timeswrites. While William likely always knew a time would come when he would have to shift his focus from being an air-ambulance pilot to a full-time royal, he is reportedly saddened at leaving his career behind.

“I know he has really loved living in Norfolk and being just one of the lads at work. He loves the banter,” a friend reportedly told The Times. Another royal source told the outlet, “He will really miss the flying. He does love it.”

FoolofaTook 01-17-2017 08:55 PM

https://s24.postimg.org/nyoknwrkx/AAl_X15r.jpg

FoolofaTook 01-17-2017 09:02 PM

pavementune is a mod??? o no i think i might have asked her once if she was a babe.

sorry pavementune.

killtrocity 01-17-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuralyonW3 (Post 4311332)
unban trots

this. Unleash the trots.

JESUSNEEDSAHIT 01-17-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottytheoneand (Post 4311327)
put him on ignore and stop reading his posts

i have him blocked but people won't stop quoting him because he is racially harassing people. we don't need nazis here just ban him and ban toc too fucking please

how can you get rid of trots and not people who would probably be out lynching blacks and muslims right now if they could get away withit

reprise85 01-17-2017 11:30 PM

I'm not going to respond to him anymore fwiw

myosis 01-17-2017 11:53 PM

nobody is still around who has the power to ban

buzzard 01-18-2017 12:06 AM

There's a point at which a forum must decide between inactivity and the stirrings of provocateurs.

Within every agitator is the potential to generate content and spark discussion, after all.

toase 01-18-2017 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzard (Post 4311434)
There's a point at which a forum must decide between inactivity and the stirrings of provocateurs.

Within every agitator is the potential to generate content and spark discussion, after all.

no, it's chaos that sparks discussion
any thread (politics aside) with more than 10 replies are discussing completely different subjects from the one that was posed in the first place

FoolofaTook 01-18-2017 01:20 AM

Its funny that you should mention chaos with such esteem. Your avatar is that of Horgh former drummer of Abbaths IMMORTAL. Now Abbath is on a world tour which is called I Worship Chaos.

ironic

cork_soaker 01-18-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toase (Post 4311471)
chaos

http://forums.netphoria.org/customav...ar23726_11.gif

FoolofaTook 01-18-2017 01:22 AM

Or is that demonaz? Christ rotting on the tree I'm so unkvlt.

FoolofaTook 01-18-2017 01:23 AM

Wow cork soaker and i had the same basic instinctual thought process.

LaBelle 01-18-2017 03:40 AM

Link broke, was it a Jeff Goldblum gif?

If not, here you go:

https://media.giphy.com/media/oFpAvbDkk5jEI/giphy.gif

yo soy el mejor 01-18-2017 10:20 AM

i like his boice.

who doesn't?

FoolofaTook 01-18-2017 10:29 AM

Bioče is a village nine miles northeast of Podgorica in Montenegro. According to the 2003 census, it had a population of 179, the majority of which identified as Serbs, the rest as Montenegrins. Wikipedia

Weather: 44°F (7°C), Wind NE at 7 mph

FoolofaTook 01-18-2017 10:30 AM

James Montgomery Boice, Th.D. (July 7, 1938 –June 15, 2000) was a Reformed theologian, Bible teacher, and pastor of Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia from 1968 until his death. He is heard on The Bible Study Hour radio broadcast and was a well-known author and speaker in evangelical and Reformed circles.

toase 01-18-2017 04:28 PM

Poots is a troll
Just don't take him seriously