Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   reading the bill clinton book (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=63275)

homechicago 07-02-2004 08:51 AM

reading the bill clinton book

for those who hated/still hate him, fine, but this guy isn't better, and you aren't better off.

critics are panning it, but most of them have likely read the whole book. he's an interesting guy who connected to lots of different people (most of them not millionaires).

judging by the lines here yesterday to see him, i think kerry should use his celebrity to grab more votes. didn't help gore to ignore bubba, and that strategy won't help kerry either.

The Omega Concern 07-03-2004 06:23 PM

if Clinton doesnt push the 13/28...then he will always suck. But, that's the redeemer for me.

and for me too.

and you too.

Isle 07-04-2004 08:43 AM

if any of you have played bushgame ( www.bushgame.com ) , you'll find some interesting, if not biased, information on the clinton presidency and how it was (supposedly) the best in many years.

Ugly 07-06-2004 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Isle
if any of you have played bushgame ( www.bushgame.com ) , you'll find some interesting, if not biased, information on the clinton presidency and how it was (supposedly) the best in many years.
Yeah RIGHT! I was a huge fan of Emogame 2 - looks like I'm gonna spend the whole day on this one.

I just got Howard Dean to join my crew. sweet.

Ugly 07-06-2004 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ugly

Yeah RIGHT! I was a huge fan of Emogame 2 - looks like I'm gonna spend the whole day on this one.

I just got Howard Dean to join my crew. sweet.

Eh, just beat it. Nowhere NEAR as epic as Emogame 2. (that game took awhile) Still John Kerry turning into Voltron, fighting Darth Rumsfeld and using Christopher Reve's special attack was worth it.

wounded 07-07-2004 05:36 PM

my friend lives in dc now and lives next to one of clinton's former advisors. i can't remember the name right now. he talked to him and told the advisor told him he likes clinton, but it was a boring book.

ZeroDivide 07-13-2004 12:49 AM

I was hoping for some insight into a man that I have some measure of respect for. Unfortunately, all I got was a few hundred pages of Clinton rambling on about nothing in particular.

Disappointing.

homechicago 07-14-2004 02:24 PM

I'm on page 700 now, and really, it is amazing how starr was unrelenting in his witch hunt. whitewater was nothing, yet the media keep spinning out suspicion stories. To this day there is no evidence the Clinton's did anything illegal - and god knows it wasn't for lack of trying. The Vince Foster allegations are totally dispicable as well. Totally disgusting. Bob Dole actually apologized eventually, when he realized it was going way too far. That Indiana Senator who shot a watermelon to prove Foster was killed? Burn in hell, you're too stupid to be near human beings.

homechicago 07-16-2004 12:57 PM

page 670 angers me.

all i know is, if there were grand jury investigations on bush with no evidence to start, but investigations continued regardless, the outcome would turn up something damning, and something more substantial than an affair. to this day, nothing shows that whitewater in any way made the clintons guilty. when they were exhonerated, more than once, the stories were never front page news so much as the suspicions were for years. i'd like to see just ONE of bush's past ventures be investigated so heavily to see if he'd come out clean.....