Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ATTN Mods: RBG just sent me a harassing rep message (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=185894)

fuzzyroes 01-16-2018 12:16 AM

ATTN Mods: RBG just sent me a harassing rep message
 
Man, I come here to hang out and relax and to shoot the shit. I don't want sexually explicit content forced upon me with not even the slightest warning. If I see that I have a rep comment, I shouldn't have to click it and see something very sexual that I'm not personally into. It's extremely inappropriate

redbreegull 01-16-2018 12:19 AM

here's something more your style you fuckin dickbag


redbreegull 01-16-2018 12:19 AM


redbreegull 01-16-2018 12:26 AM


buzzard 01-16-2018 12:33 AM

I'm not convinced that a photograph of men wearing jeans and almost / kind of kissing would qualify as "sexually explicit content."

ilikeplanets 01-16-2018 01:04 AM

^

FoolofaTook 01-16-2018 01:47 AM

Lol

FoolofaTook 01-16-2018 01:49 AM

I wish someone would send me some sexually explicit rep, neg or pos.

butthurt 01-16-2018 01:53 AM

redbreegull portrays herself as a wholesome social justice warrior, but actually she's the biggest immature bully on this forum

FoolofaTook 01-16-2018 01:56 AM

Wtf was that butthurt? Next time i n c l u d e an image, for the love of god.

FoolofaTook 01-16-2018 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butthurt (Post 4409732)
redbreegull portrays herself as a wholesome social justice warrior, but actually she's the biggest immature bully on this forum

No he ain't. Fuzzys just, well, butthurt.

It happens to the worst of us.

teh b0lly!!1 01-16-2018 02:49 AM

can't wait till this thread reaches page 5

see you there

LaBelle 01-16-2018 04:13 AM

Just one question. If it was a guy and a woman would it still be "sexually explicit content"?

smashingjj 01-16-2018 05:09 AM

thank you for the notification fuzzy

the mods take this VERY seriously

will report back when we've agreed on a fitting punishment for this injustice

reprise85 01-16-2018 08:43 AM

as far as i am concerned, sexually explicit content has to ******* sex or at least nudity.

if you do not like this answer feel free to elevate your complaint to admins

FoolofaTook 01-16-2018 01:03 PM

You should ban avery loren instead for disparaging remarks regarding the drumming during the adore tour.

plz and thank u

FlamingGlobes 01-16-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4409706)
Man, I come here to hang out and relax and to shoot the shit. I don't want sexually explicit content forced upon me with not even the slightest warning. If I see that I have a rep comment, I shouldn't have to click it and see something very sexual that I'm not personally into. It's extremely inappropriate


ilikeplanets 01-16-2018 05:20 PM

not again T___T

FlamingGlobes 01-16-2018 05:26 PM


LaBelle 01-16-2018 06:09 PM

Feet are gross

ilikeplanets 01-16-2018 08:03 PM

the look on that guy's face is unpleasant to behold

fuzzyroes 01-16-2018 08:53 PM

Oh goodness me, I should have known that this report would have set Globes into full motion again:beatup::O:hanging:

fuzzyroes 01-16-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaBelle (Post 4409745)
Just one question. If it was a guy and a woman would it still be "sexually explicit content"?

Well, I think if it was forced upon someone that didn't wanna see it that it would fall somewhere in the realm of sexual harassment. Like if some politician was sending similar imagery but with a man and woman to some hot intern that had no interest in him then it would definitely be inappropriate.

I was also raised as a Christian and while my spiritual beliefs have certainly expanded and I respect other peoples desires, homosexuality just isn't something that I'm into at all so I really don't like looking at sexual content featuring it.

reprise85 01-16-2018 09:03 PM

yeah but see rbg isn't your boss and you are not forced to be nice to him for fear of losing your job

so it's actually like completely different

buzzard 01-16-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4409954)
I was also raised as a Christian and while my spiritual beliefs have certainly expanded and I respect other peoples desires, homosexuality just isn't something that I'm into at all so I really don't like looking at sexual content featuring it.

The closest we're going to get to a direct admission of homophobic leanings.

fuzzyroes 01-16-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 4409955)
yeah but see rbg isn't your boss and you are not forced to be nice to him for fear of losing your job

so it's actually like completely different

It's still bombarding someone with unwanted sexual imagery. It might not qualify as sexual harassment, but it's still extremely inappropriate.

fuzzyroes 01-16-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzard (Post 4409965)
The closest we're going to get to a direct admission of homophobic leanings.

lol what? Not at all... But it's not my own cup of tea. No phobia here at all, but it doesn't mean that I wanna look at 2 guys getting all hot and heavy with one another.

But like our friend Took, I would have no qualms seeing the imagery if it were 2 ladies. So it has nothing to do with having a fundamental problem with homosexuality.

fuzzyroes 01-16-2018 09:31 PM

I reckon the majority of straight guys aren't gonna wanna watch 2 guys make out. I don't think that makes one homophobic.

buzzard 01-16-2018 09:32 PM

Do you find the sight of men kissing unpleasant or upsetting in some way?

reprise85 01-16-2018 09:33 PM

i will never understand straight people who are like "kinsey scale 0" straight (which is outdated junk imo)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014