Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   First kiss thread (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=185777)

redbreegull 12-11-2017 10:24 PM

First kiss thread

My first kiss was when I was 11 and my sister dared her friend and I to kiss, but my REAL first kiss was with my best friend (to this day) when we were 15, lying in a field in the summer at sunset. There were deer watching us.

Now you. No pizza parlours please

FoolofaTook 12-11-2017 10:33 PM

Mt. Hope cemetery.

Afterwards I asked her out. She said no.

reprise85 12-11-2017 10:59 PM

I already recalled my first kiss during spin the bottle, however I don't remember if it was my friend Ben or someone else that I kissed first.
However my first "real" kiss was, you guessed it, my pedophile ex-boyfriend. We had just met in person that day at the bus stop where we picked him up. It was 12/30/1999. I was wearing the SP red heart shirt. He had on some shiny dragon nerd shirt. We were sitting on the bed. He told me he loved me. I think some groping was involved as well. If not then, by the next day. First time I touched a penis as well (at least by choice). I was 14 and still had braces.

FoolofaTook 12-11-2017 11:15 PM

How did your parents not know?

I am sorry Erica. :(

reprise85 12-12-2017 12:05 AM

Well I mean I guess they didn't explicitly know we were doing this but uh obviously we were. They knew

ilikeplanets 12-12-2017 12:07 AM

is it bad that i don't remember? guess it wasn't very special. i've kissed a lot of people. i do remember losing my virginity but have no idea how many total people i've slept with. 30 something? 40? i haven't had sex since a little before my daughter was born and she'll be 4 months old this week. this is the longest i've ever been. i was a bit free with these kinds of things for a while. =/

FoolofaTook 12-12-2017 12:25 AM

I am sorry Erica. Few people can hurt us worse than those who are supposedly protecting us. Isn't that awful?

FoolofaTook 12-12-2017 12:35 AM

My cousin Dragana, the kindest and most tenderhearted of the family, married this one tool at the age of 16. He was 25. After a year of beatings she finally escaped. My dad, the Great Theologian who married them, counseled them to get back together. Luckily she never returned to that dickhead. But she got extremely depressed had health issues and a pill addiction.

But then she got better and started an extremely successfull beauty salon in Vienna. So it ended well for her tho that bastard never got what he deserved (facial reconstruction by the fists of her male relatives). Oh I almost forgot. One of the SDA pastors in Austria told my uncle that beating your wife was "a real man's duty". Fucking males. Fucking Serbs.

:angry:

FoolofaTook 12-12-2017 12:36 AM

Sorry breeg for ruining your thread.

redbreegull 12-12-2017 12:36 AM

men are trash

redbreegull 12-12-2017 12:37 AM

let's listen to george strait instead

FoolofaTook 12-12-2017 01:03 AM

Rbg what is your doggy's name? He looks like a pleasant chap.

I wish I had a husky for battling humans and a pomeranian for frolics in mountain meadows.

redbreegull 12-12-2017 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4401427)
Rbg what is your doggy's name? He looks like a pleasant chap.

I wish I had a husky for battling humans and a pomeranian for frolics in mountain meadows.

he is known around these parts as Tango and he is the best doggy in the world

my family had three pomeranians when I was growing up

FoolofaTook 12-12-2017 01:39 AM

:)

Pomeranians are awesome. I met one called Coco and he was like a ball of lightning.

Tchocky 12-12-2017 02:52 AM

16, rehearsing for a two-person play for a drama class. She was cute. Might have been able to date her had I not made an ass of myself a few weeks later.

MarquisInSpades 12-12-2017 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4401424)
men are trash

smashingjj 12-12-2017 05:33 AM

I posted in my first kiss thread at 35

LaBelle 12-12-2017 08:07 AM

First real kiss was when I was 14 years old. Growing up I used to go to my family's beach house and spend all summer there (which was very common back then).
There was this girl who was one of my best friends, but we'd only really see each other during the summer since we lived in different cities but were neighbors at the beach. We spent a lot of time together in the summers since we were younger.
We used to have these long talks, and usually we'd either climb on my house wall or we'd go to the roof. One night we were on the roof and I don't remember exactly what lead to what, but I ended up kissing her. We fooled around together that entire summer, never moved to anything beyond kissing but I really really liked her a lot.

We'd usually talk on MSN when we were in the city, but after that summer we just talked less and less, eventually lost touch, next summer we met a few times and nothing happened, she seemed more interested in hanging out with different people, a couple years later her family sold their beach house and I never saw her again after that.

run2pee 12-12-2017 09:20 AM

^
:(
Dang

run2pee 12-12-2017 09:28 AM

I was 14 on top of some mt near salida, colorado, usa

She was the 1 girl in our worship group that was my age, and her dad was (and still is) sorta a disciple of my dads, so of course i was destined to plug her bottom with all the righteous babies that would replenish the earth and rebuild the new jerusalem and all that

We had been holding hands or i would put my arm around her at the movies, for like a year, but no kisses until this one. At the time, I told myself the glacial pace of our physical relationship was some sort of virtue/chastity thing, but now realize i simply didn't feel even the tiniest bit of chemistry to her

Shadaloo 12-12-2017 10:53 AM

Both of us 7 years old, isolated section of my elementary school's recess lot. It was adorable, really. I'm grateful I had a wholesome experience. :(

vixnix 12-12-2017 01:36 PM

The first time was in class at school, I was 5 and playing Sleeping Beauty. A boy named Adrian was playing the prince and the teachers told him to kiss me to wake me up. He lived up the road and was my first boyfriend, at 5. Our parents found out about the play and thought it was adorable I guess and set us up on dates. I remember sitting on his parents bed with him watching tv.

There's just nothing else to do, in suburbia, I guess, than pretend that your 5 year old has a romantic partner.

reprise85 12-12-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4401420)
I am sorry Erica. Few people can hurt us worse than those who are supposedly protecting us. Isn't that awful?

yes. i've made peace with the fact that my father just didn't care and my mother really thought she was doing the right thing even though it is obvious it was not right. so i forgive her. she has also suffered because of her choices around this. the actual perpetrator i do not forgive which I know is to my own detriment but I guess i'm just not there yet

vixnix 12-12-2017 02:25 PM

I'm sorry too, Erica. Still. For everything that happened to you. I can't believe you've finished your undergrad degree. You just keep going, it's inspiring.

reprise85 12-12-2017 02:33 PM

thanks. about 10 years late but i'll take it

Elphenor 12-12-2017 03:27 PM

the first person I kissed recently transitioned to male (is this the right way to say that) I heard from an old friend

was just a one off thing didn't date or anything

the woman I lost my virginity to doesn't remember it as we were very drunk

Shallowed 12-12-2017 03:30 PM

I think mine was at a birthday party or something

FoolofaTook 12-12-2017 03:31 PM

I wish I couldn't remember losing my virginity.

:(

vixnix 12-12-2017 03:46 PM

was it bad :(

sorry if it was. sorry for everything.

god life is awful sometimes. brb taking my mood stabiliser

Andy / 12-12-2017 05:09 PM

first meaningful kiss was at 17 in my girlfriend's car with r.e.m.'s 'new orleans instrumental no. 1' playing in the cd player.