Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Music Board Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What are your favorite Catherine Wheel songs? (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=180068)

fuzzyroes 11-10-2013 09:19 PM

What are your favorite Catherine Wheel songs?

I sorta forgot about these guys for quite some time and came across 3 of their discs at my local Salvation Army: Chrome, Happy Days and Adam and Eve about a week ago and I'm enjoying them immensely.

My top faves would be: Holes, Kill Rhythm, Ma Solituda, Crank, strange fruit, way down

I don't think I've ever gave their debut record a listen, is it worth checking out?

I also picked up some Frank Black releases, some pixies cd's I've lost, stone roses debut some Ash discs and a couple Rage CD singles. All for a buck a piece. I guess some dude with a good taste of music donated his collection:billy: SCORE

fuzzyroes 11-10-2013 09:20 PM

REPOST:

I sorta forgot about these guys for quite some time and came across 3 of their discs at my local Salvation Army: Chrome, Happy Days and Adam and Eve about a week ago and I'm enjoying them immensely.

My top faves would be: Holes, Kill Rhythm, Ma Solituda, Crank, strange fruit, way down

I don't think I've ever gave their debut record a listen, is it worth checking out?

I also picked up some Frank Black releases, some pixies cd's I've lost, stone roses debut some Ash discs and a couple Rage CD singles. All for a buck a piece. I guess some dude with a good taste of music donated his collection:billy: SCORE

fuzzyroes 11-10-2013 09:20 PM

What's up with Netphoria lately? it seems even MORE shitty than it usually is. Place is fallin' apart.

redbreegull 11-10-2013 09:53 PM

Black Metallic

MusicMan4 11-10-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4022417)
Black Metallic

Kill rhythm
Show me Mary
Chrome

Xteenmachine 11-14-2013 05:34 PM

i only know gasoline

aztec litany service 11-15-2013 11:25 AM

the first record is the best one

opera de nuit 11-15-2013 01:28 PM

first two are great, and while happy days is pretty spotty, i've always loved 'eat my dust you insensative fuck'

smashingjj 11-15-2013 09:35 PM

the best Catherine Wheel song is 'who of these bands do you think is the best post punk band, joy division or kasabian?'

Rocket Launcher 11-16-2013 02:05 PM

Tumbledown and Eat My Dust are immensly great. Ferment and Happy Days are the only albums I can listen thru without skipping any song.

Catherine Wheel 02-11-2014 08:59 PM

You know out of all the original shoegaze bands they had the most success in America. Black Metallic and Crank were big hits on modern rock stations in the U.S.