Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Pumpkins Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   You got to read this shit! (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=243)

Smashing Corgan 08-07-2002 11:47 PM

You got to read this shit!

This is from the z-board, I almost died laughing.

Dear Mr. Corgan,
I really really hope you read this. I don't know how to say this. I've written this letter about 50 different times and it's never right, so I'll just come out and say it. I'm your daughter. My name is Adelaide Skyla DeLango, but everybody just calls me Skye. I just turned eleven years old on July 16 and I'm going into 6th grade at Astoria Middle School next year.

My mom always told me my dad died in a car crash, but she told me the truth just a few days ago. Since then I went to your website, www.smashingpumpkins.com, and found out some stuff about you from the people there (also got harassed). But anyway, the main thing I found out was that you aren't in that band anymore so I'd have better luck getting in contact with you if I posted on the www.zwan.com message board. So here I am.

Okay, so my mom's name is Judith DeLango. She was a nursing major at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You met her when The Smashing Pumpkins performed there, and according to her, you were both at a party after the show where there was a lot of drugs. And now I'm here.

I feel really really weird telling the whole story here because it's a message board and like everybody's gonna read it, so I'll just finish here. If you get in touch, I'll tell you much more about me. I really really want to meet you and I hope you want to meet me too.

E-mail me at [email protected] or instant-message me at RockosModernSkye if you want my home address.

Please please please please PLEASE get in contact with me somehow. This message board was the only way I could find to talk to you but if you'd only e-mail me or something maybe we could talk? And maybe we could arrange a meeting or something? I hope you read this.

Sincerely,
Skye

Crono 08-08-2002 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Smashing Corgan:

Dear Mr. Corgan,
I really really hope you read this. I don't know how to say this. I've written this letter about 50 different times and it's never right, so I'll just come out and say it. I'm your daughter. My name is Adelaide Skyla DeLango, but everybody just calls me Skye. I just turned eleven years old on July 16 and I'm going into 6th grade at Astoria Middle School next year.

My mom always told me my dad died in a car crash, but she told me the truth just a few days ago. Since then I went to your website, www.smashingpumpkins.com, and found out some stuff about you from the people there (also got harassed). But anyway, the main thing I found out was that you aren't in that band anymore so I'd have better luck getting in contact with you if I posted on the www.zwan.com message board. So here I am.

Okay, so my mom's name is Judith DeLango. She was a nursing major at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You met her when The Smashing Pumpkins performed there, and according to her, you were both at a party after the show where there was a lot of drugs. And now I'm here.

I feel really really weird telling the whole story here because it's a message board and like everybody's gonna read it, so I'll just finish here. If you get in touch, I'll tell you much more about me. I really really want to meet you and I hope you want to meet me too.

E-mail me at [email protected] or instant-message me at RockosModernSkye if you want my home address.

Please please please please PLEASE get in contact with me somehow. This message board was the only way I could find to talk to you but if you'd only e-mail me or something maybe we could talk? And maybe we could arrange a meeting or something? I hope you read this.

Sincerely,
Skye

don't lie, this was all you

JoaoMiguel 08-08-2002 12:20 AM

Poor baby...

New Art Rioter 08-08-2002 12:26 AM

Quote:

she told me the truth just a few days ago.

"Baby, your father is this man. Mullets were foxy then"

http://www.mulletlovers.com/images/billymullet.jpg

Cherub Angel 08-08-2002 01:01 AM

oh dear. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Cherub Angel (edited 08-08-2002).]

Dead 08-08-2002 01:21 AM

Looks credible to me.

Brandont_h 08-08-2002 01:28 AM

B0llay is teh father!

To teh Zboard!!!1

-Brandon [I wonder. . .]

------------------
oh and you little bad traders list dont even work
i get trades all the time
and i must say my list looks way better then yours

-Vinny Giordano

sarasvati 08-08-2002 01:29 AM

hahaha.

If b0lly was really her dad, I think she would be able to get in contact with him other than through the Z-board. 'nuff said.

Brandont_h 08-08-2002 01:47 AM

Not necessarily ******. One night stand, bollay and teh woman never see each other again. . . It could happen!!

-Brandon [I need a drink!]

------------------
oh and you little bad traders list dont even work
i get trades all the time
and i must say my list looks way better then yours

-Vinny Giordano

andysong 08-08-2002 01:53 AM

it looks like a lot of work went into that post, so many full stops and stuff. I don't know many 11 year olds that can punctuate that well.

Dead 08-08-2002 02:03 AM

I think its real.

Nidhogg 08-08-2002 02:10 AM

Quote:

Dear Mr. Corgan,

Sincerely,
Skye

If b0lly had a nickel for everytime heard that...well...he'd be a rich b0lly.

------------------
IN MEMORY OF CHAD KENNEDY

relaxor! 08-08-2002 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dead:
I think its real.

I'm retarted, but I do too.

------------------
http://www.maritime.org/conf/conf-im...jons-fig12.gif

Boycott Graceland 08-08-2002 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sarasvati:

If b0lly was really her dad, I think she would be able to get in contact with him other than through the Z-board. 'nuff said.

oh yeah, you just know billy passed along his telapathy to his offspring.

[This message has been edited by Boycott Graceland (edited 08-08-2002).]

sarasvati 08-08-2002 02:35 AM

I'm sure they could do something about it, legally...get in touch with him...prove it with DNA testing and all that...I can't believe you guys are buying into all this, heheh. Especially when people have tried to do this before!

You could always email the girl yourself and ask for more info. heh.

Chewbacca 08-08-2002 02:56 AM

http://www.jonimitchell.com/SpeakEasy/Shocked.jpg
wtf!?

------------------
http://www.emotioneric.com/realeric.jpg

The Gaddrow 08-08-2002 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dead:
I think its real.

I think you are high.

Smiley 08-08-2002 10:45 AM

Quote:

[b]I've written this letter about 50 different times and it's never right, so I'll just come out and say it.[/B/

Quote:

she told me the truth just a few days ago.

------------------
"love does not always have to be quiet and graceful, it can be boisterous and loud and even rude, to shout above the din to be heard sometimes... if only to bring a little peace" -bc
http://www.suicidekiss.org

DeviousJ 08-08-2002 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nidhogg:
If b0lly had a nickel for everytime heard that...well...he'd be a rich b0lly.

But he is rich - meaning he's heard it millions of times, and by the law of averages that means he has hundreds of illegitimate children!

Injektilo 08-08-2002 05:55 PM

Yeah, that looks wayyy to well written to be by an eleven year old. My sister is 16 and couldn't write that.

hmm... SPFC says sp played at Marquette U in Nov 1990. Thats pretty easy to throw in for authenticitys sake though.

Boycott Graceland 08-08-2002 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Injektilo:
Yeah, that looks wayyy to well written to be by an eleven year old. My sister is 16 and couldn't write that.

hmm... SPFC says sp played at Marquette U in Nov 1990. Thats pretty easy to throw in for authenticitys sake though.

i'd like to see that conversation.

"honey, you're eleven years old now. you're a big girl. you're old enough to know that you're the result of a drug fueled one night stand."

Nidhogg 08-08-2002 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeviousJ:
But he is rich - meaning he's heard it millions of times, and by the law of averages that means he has hundreds of illegitimate children!

Well, B0llly is a pimp. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/eek.gif

------------------
Sgt. Baker is my name
I'm gonna teach you how to play the game of warfare.

"I smell like vitamin C, rose oil, and old dirty socks."
-Flea

Undone 08-08-2002 06:47 PM

I don't care how fake it is, it's still entertaining. As someone pointed out before, at least they went through the small trouble of getting the time period right. And Billy and Jimmy would go looking for chicks during this time haha so I wouldn't be too surprised if there were some kids out there, regardless of the authenticity of this letter.

DeviousJ 08-08-2002 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Undone:
I don't care how fake it is, it's still entertaining. As someone pointed out before, at least they went through the small trouble of getting the time period right. And Billy and Jimmy would go looking for chicks during this time haha so I wouldn't be too surprised if there were some kids out there, regardless of the authenticity of this letter.
You mean like Jimmy and the one-legged girl?

Undone 08-08-2002 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Smiley:
Maybe she writes a lot.

Undone 08-08-2002 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeviousJ:
You mean like Jimmy and the one-legged girl?

Oh god.

DeviousJ 08-08-2002 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Undone:
Oh god.
I really should transcribe that interview

THRILLHO 08-08-2002 07:35 PM

Quote:

Dear Mr. Corgan,
I really really hope you read this. I don't know how to say this. I've written this letter about 50 different times and it's never right, so I'll just come out and say it. I'm your daughter.

i seriously spat out my ice cream at that part

Mood ring 08-08-2002 08:12 PM

Quote:

"Mullets were foxy then"
Mullets will always be cool!!!

sarasvati 08-08-2002 08:14 PM

who's to say she's really 11 though? some 40 year old man could have written this, you know.