Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the ymca is a strange, creepy, and wonderful place. (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=126970)

spa ced 09-25-2006 06:42 PM

the ymca is a strange, creepy, and wonderful place.

i've never seen so many old naked men in my life. granted i'm not into old naked men so it doesn't do anything for me except give me a glimpse into what my body is going to look like one day. i got cruised by this really old man the other day. it was funny and creepy at the same time. he followed me from the steamroom to the sauna and kept touching his privates.

Toast 09-25-2006 06:52 PM

has anyone ever had sex in a sauna without passing out?

spa ced 09-25-2006 06:55 PM

blowjob or full out fucking?
i don't see either being a problem in a sauna. i've gotten a bj in a sauna. i also got a handy in the hot tub.
the steamroom however...that's the one you'd pass out in if you tried to do anything.
i can only stand that room for three to five minutes max.

Eulogy 09-25-2006 06:56 PM

ok.

you're posting for the first time in a while. could you not devote your first two threads to naked old men and wondering whether a newsman is a top or bottom? what the fuck?

FlyinLo_DyinSlo 09-25-2006 06:58 PM

this is the best thread on page one. the rest of you bastards are dying of spiritual consumption or burnt out cases

spa ced 09-25-2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eulogy
ok.

you're posting for the first time in a while. could you not devote your first two threads to naked old men and wondering whether a newsman is a top or bottom? what the fuck?

ugh. this is what's on my mind. would you rather i do a sports thread?

Orenthal James 09-25-2006 07:03 PM

we'd rather you avoid being a unmistably flaming queer for two fucking seconds so you won't have to complain like a little bitch later when nimrod starts picking on you again.

eulogy is looking out for everybody. good on him.

FlyinLo_DyinSlo 09-25-2006 07:06 PM

the ymca always seemed a huge letdown as a pool. there were never any girls there. once when i was lifeguarding some 13 year olds came and tried to flirt with another guard and i, but i wasn't perverted enough yet to ask them out

when i was a little kid it was probably the first and only place i saw nude old men.

my most recent old man nether-area sighting was in a bathroom at scout camp a month or two ago. im too old for the kids bathroom so i went to the adult one. all the floors had been sprayed down or something and when i went to a stall, the floor was like a mirror and i was looking up at some naked guy preparing to use the toilet.

Mayfuck 09-25-2006 07:07 PM

i have gym membership to the ymca (the facility here is pretty up to date, has msot of the equipment you'd find at a bally's but for less than half the price). i see naked old men all the time there too. they have square butts that are shut like a trap. i only venture into the locker room to weigh myself though. i could never shower/change in a public place.

spa ced 09-25-2006 07:07 PM

i love you guys too.

Eulogy 09-25-2006 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spa ced
ugh. this is what's on my mind. would you rather i do a sports thread?

...and you bitch when people pigeonhole you. you're just asking for it.

spa ced 09-25-2006 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayfuck
i have gym membership to the ymca (the facility here is pretty up to date, has msot of the equipment you'd find at a bally's but for less than half the price). i see naked old men all the time there too. they have square butts that are shut like a trap. i only venture into the locker room to weigh myself though. i could never shower/change in a public place.

yeah the price is great. the student discount was $50 to join and $25 a month. that's a pretty awesome price for all the amenities they offer.

and concerning old naked men...i never knew so many places could sag. i hope i die before i'm 60.

spa ced 09-25-2006 07:13 PM

Quote:

...and you bitch when people pigeonhole you. you're just asking for it.

for every gay thread i've made...there's other threads about school or music or whatever. i really don't care what people think of me or my threads. i find my threads more amusing than a half page's worth of lame sports threads.

Eulogy 09-25-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

for every gay thread i've made...there's other threads about school or music or whatever. i really don't care what people think of me or my threads. i find my threads more amusing than a half page's worth of lame sports threads.

then get a blog or something and entertain yourself with your homo musings.

2Marlon2Brando 09-25-2006 07:19 PM

eulogy is fighting himself

spa ced 09-25-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

then get a blog or something and entertain yourself with your homo musings.

says the person who posted about his LEAKING ASS.
you of all people shouldn't be telling someone what or what not to post about.

spa ced 09-25-2006 07:20 PM

hey thomas. you fighting fires still?

FlyinLo_DyinSlo 09-25-2006 07:20 PM

im only posting this much because im so introverted in class

Eulogy 09-25-2006 07:20 PM

Quote:

says the person who posted about his LEAKING ASS.
you of all people shouldn't be telling someone what or what not to post about.

I had a cyst that required surgical removal. And you're comparing it to this garbage?

Please. The fact that I have an issue with what you choose to post says just how awful it all is. I rarely, if ever, complain about anything that is posted here.

Eulogy 09-25-2006 07:22 PM

...and i think i've made two threads about my sexuality. ever. other people make a big deal about them.

FlyinLo_DyinSlo 09-25-2006 07:22 PM

too many posts in one thread, im ruining this board

spa ced 09-25-2006 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Marlon2Brando
eulogy is fighting himself

yeah really. i think of eulogy as a boy with a lot of maturing left to do. he's going through the self-hating phase right now.
i smell a future log cabin republican.

FlyinLo_DyinSlo 09-25-2006 07:23 PM

too many posts in one thread, del

spa ced 09-25-2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

I had a cyst that required surgical removal. And you're comparing it to this garbage?

Please. The fact that I have an issue with what you choose to post says just how awful it all is. I rarely, if ever, complain about anything that is posted here.

Awful is subjective. And if *you* think it's awful...then that means its okay with me.

Eulogy 09-25-2006 07:26 PM

Quote:

yeah really. i think of eulogy as a boy with a lot of maturing left to do. he's going through the self-hating phase right now.
i smell a future log cabin republican.

I think a more accurate insult would be to call me an arrogant, self-righteous douchebag.

I love myself. a lot. probably more than I should.

duovamp 09-25-2006 07:26 PM

This is why I've never made a new thread. Somebody always has something negative to say.

spa ced 09-25-2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinLo_DyinSlo
im only posting this much because im so introverted in class

aw thanks.

spa ced 09-25-2006 08:04 PM

cue the red red meat "i enjoy both of t**** guy in vieuphoria.
i wish i had a picture of that.

alisonmonster 09-25-2006 09:20 PM

i go to the ymca three times a week or so. Sometimes they bake pies and cookies in the cafeteria area so while people are working out they can smell cherry pie or chocolate chip cookies. :(

Dead 09-25-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

the ymca is a strange, creepy, and wonderful place.

This is all I want to know: Is it fun to stay there?