Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Pumpkins Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   First Trip last night - Gish discuss.... (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=176137)

dazzargh 04-12-2012 08:38 PM

First Trip last night - Gish discuss....

Ive been a fan for ten years, only seen them recently in Glasgow and even though it was only billy left who i cared about i didnt stop smiling the whole night! Geek USA blew me away.

Anyway , i had four grateful dead bears last night, and just before i came up i typed in LSD Smashing Pumpkins, and read about how Gish was basically all about tripping, so yeah all the lyrics make sense now, i know who she is now. I was awe inspired by the whole thing, i mean ive tried cid 4-5 times and nothing much has happened but last night a women called my name as i was drifting off and which sent a shiver through my soul, i was scared but opened my eyes and there were sparkles and a cloud of like smoke and colours etc, which was great but in the morning i took another one and listened to gish and would just like to maybe hear if anyone else has spoke with her, who is she?

cheers

reprise85 04-12-2012 08:40 PM

cool story bro. but you were just on drugs

reprise85 04-12-2012 08:40 PM

dont get me wrong i love tripping but this 'she' person is a projection of your imagination, you dig?

not that that makes 'her' any less real, you know?

but not everyone will know the same 'she', know what i'm sayin?

dazzargh 04-12-2012 08:44 PM

Haha i guess mate but it was amazing none the less. On the other hand though, i always thought god and all that stuff was bollocks, but im not so sure now. I think theres something. Anyway brilliant experience it was absolutely crazy.

dig:)

MyOneAndOnly 04-12-2012 08:56 PM

I wish I could hear Gish again as if it was new. And 2 decades of bullshit wouldnt get in the way.

killtrocity 04-12-2012 09:00 PM

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com...276b74e010.jpg

dazzargh 04-12-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottytheoneand (Post 3847075)
I wish I could hear Gish again as if it was new. And 2 decades of bullshit wouldnt get in the way.

i hardly ever listened to Gish was more into adore and SD but yeah, fantastic now. great avatar btw lol

reprise85 04-12-2012 09:06 PM

ah i dont mean to rain on your parade. it was still a real experience! i wish i could go back to when i started tripping when i was 19 sometimes. some really good times and it really changed my personality a lot, for the better (imo ;))

reprise85 04-12-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottytheoneand (Post 3847075)

yeah seriously.

dazzargh 04-12-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killtrocity (Post 3847077)

your a scary individual mate lol

dazzargh 04-12-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 3847082)
ah i dont mean to rain on your parade. it was still a real experience! i wish i could go back to when i started tripping when i was 19 sometimes. some really good times and it really changed my personality a lot, for the better (imo ;))

well yeah i guess im looking for something to change...... but oh im totally going back for more madness. whats the best you can get to? Ive never had hallucinations like i heard my mate once sat speaking to shrek, how much do you need to do to get to that stage? how did it change you ? ego death ?

redbreegull 04-12-2012 09:32 PM

I took DMT last year and listened to Rhinocerous. the experience was ineffable. that riff at the end literally sounded like a thousand heavenly clarions

reprise85 04-12-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzargh (Post 3847087)
well yeah i guess im looking for something to change...... but oh im totally going back for more madness. whats the best you can get to? Ive never had hallucinations like i heard my mate once sat speaking to shrek, how much do you need to do to get to that stage? how did it change you ? ego death ?

I've never had full blown hallucinations (as in, nothing to do with the input around you) - I've had things morph, and sounds get distorted in many ways, but not something out of nothing. My favorite distortions were body related, like you know in charlie and the chocolate factory where they are in the room that is either getting smaller or they are getting bigger? I've had that sensation a lot on LSD (and on my first trip) and really enjoyed it.

Once you take more than like 600mics of LSD all you're doing is lengthening the trip.
Not sure the exact amount but taking more and more won't get you "higher"

Ego death? I never experienced anything I would call ego death. I believe it helped my creativity and also had me question a lot of things that I thought were basic truths that were really other people's rules and not real. Rules are imaginary.

ifuktyourmom 04-12-2012 09:58 PM

More than 600 mics only increases the length of the trip? Man, you are more wrong than you could ever possibly imagine.

reprise85 04-12-2012 10:02 PM

i might be. however i have read that, though i perhaps have the amount very wrong.

will research and return with correct answers.

reprise85 04-12-2012 10:04 PM

this is probably where i got that from:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_info4.shtml

but again searching for more info

i ain't just pulling this stuff out of my ass, you know

but the most i've done is around 600-700 mics so i dont have any practical experience with this.

dazzargh 04-12-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 3847092)
I've never had full blown hallucinations (as in, nothing to do with the input around you) - I've had things morph, and sounds get distorted in many ways, but not something out of nothing. My favorite distortions were body related, like you know in charlie and the chocolate factory where they are in the room that is either getting smaller or they are getting bigger? I've had that sensation a lot on LSD (and on my first trip) and really enjoyed it.

Once you take more than like 600mics of LSD all you're doing is lengthening the trip.
Not sure the exact amount but taking more and more won't get you "higher"

Ego death? I never experienced anything I would call ego death. I believe it helped my creativity and also had me question a lot of things that I thought were basic truths that were really other people's rules and not real. Rules are imaginary.

haha yeah my hands turned tiny which was a bit scary - i turned the music off for a bit and helicopters were zooming over my head again a bit scary!!! and i was hearing all sorts of sounds not quite music but i dont know the galazy screaming or something mental . night dude thanks for the feedback!!!

oh and charlie and the chocolate factory is amazing on ecstasy you'll never be happier. also star wars. night

reprise85 04-12-2012 10:08 PM

ok here's a book that talks about it:

http://books.google.com/books?id=o4_...20trip&f=false

unless you have some sources, ifuktyourmom, i'd say what i wrote is pretty accurate.

reprise85 04-12-2012 10:11 PM

of course individual neurochemistry will modify that amount to some degree or another.

MyOneAndOnly 04-12-2012 10:40 PM

This thread is good now

redbreegull 04-12-2012 10:54 PM

drugs are what really makes life worth it

reprise85 04-12-2012 10:55 PM

nah

they can be wonderful though

ifuktyourmom 04-12-2012 11:59 PM

honestly, man, eat a sheet and come report back. i guarantee you will experience a MUCH more intense high than eating just a few hits. tried and TRUE.

reprise85 04-13-2012 12:01 AM

okay. im just reporting what i've read and what has passed muster to be printed. of course eating a sheet of acid isn't going to be the same as taking five hits, or whatever.

there are lots of trip reports of people doing thumbprints and such, so i believe it. i'm just saying there is a saturation point.

vixnix 04-13-2012 01:55 AM

I hated tripping.

Cool As Ice Cream 04-13-2012 02:40 AM

This shit was clean....bc I've had bad trips in the past...but these trips were so enlightening...I transcended. I just wish I could remember what exactly I realized about the universe at that particular moment....now it's long gone. All I remember during my trip was that it was CONSTANT deja vu....really constant....my sister and friends, we were doing the same things saying the same things....everything happened over and over. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of.

dazzargh 04-13-2012 10:29 AM

Deep man lol - yeah wish i could remember what the hell it was i learned!!! I do feel better about things though think im going for a ride tonight, although i only have two - different ones but im not sure it'll be enough ,any ideas are welcome whether or not its to soon, its either tonight or tomorrow i cant wait any longer :D

slunken 04-13-2012 11:23 AM

http://tinyurl.com/d5bzk3k

reprise85 04-13-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzargh (Post 3847257)
Deep man lol - yeah wish i could remember what the hell it was i learned!!! I do feel better about things though think im going for a ride tonight, although i only have two - different ones but im not sure it'll be enough ,any ideas are welcome whether or not its to soon, its either tonight or tomorrow i cant wait any longer :D

three days is my minimum. before that you don't get the full effects, IME

and "two different ones"? lsd is lsd, duder. i guess you mean two different blotters or gels or something, but that's just branding

stumpycat 04-14-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 3847090)
I took DMT last year and listened to Rhinocerous. the experience was ineffable. that riff at the end literally sounded like a thousand heavenly clarions

Oh god, THE TASTE. Vile, vile shitty shit tasting shit. I can't even describe how horrible it tastes which is odd since I can't even compare the taste to anything at all except to say that it is literally the most gag inducing thing I've ever swallowed. Otherwise it basically tastes uniquely like nothing in particular. Know what I mean?

Oh yeah, PLUS now that I've been sensitized to *that* particular taste sometimes something as benign as tea will have just a hint of it as it hits the back of my mouth into the throat.