Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THE NEED FOR LOUD SEX (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=187536)

smashingjj 10-08-2019 05:15 PM

THE NEED FOR LOUD SEX

for the third night in a row, my upstairs neighbour has a visitor who apparently feels like letting everyone in the building know they're having sex. I heard stuff falling on the ground. loud noises. yesterday and the day before it went on for hours. impressive skills.

could there be something else be going on than them being literal attention whores? and should I ring their doorbell? "IRS, we have a question or two for you"? "this is your ex speaking, I have chlamydia"?

smashingjj 10-08-2019 05:17 PM

I remember this girl living next to me in the student house I was in, she was completely over the top. like she screamed so loud that it didn't resemble actual joy. every fucking time. she was well aware of how thin the walls were.

I never got the idea why people feel like being so extremely loud. i'd be like, glad that exhibitionism is working out for you but please stop screaming in my ear. anyone else closed-minded?

vixnix 10-08-2019 05:49 PM

It always sounds fake to me.

Well apart from the time I overheard my friend’s parents. But it was the Dad who was loud. He was an opera singer, a baritone, and I guess he just couldn’t help projecting. They had a massive house and we were two stories down, and we could still hear him moaning. My friend’s mum must’ve had some good tips n tricks up her sleeve

FoolofaTook 10-08-2019 05:52 PM

What's their address?

I need it for a non-fetish research project.

smashingjj 10-08-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4519640)
What's their address?

I need it for a non-fetish research project.

:noway:

smashingjj 10-08-2019 06:08 PM

this is chlamydia speaking. I have your ex.

smashingjj 10-08-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixnix (Post 4519639)
It always sounds fake to me.

Well apart from the time I overheard my friend’s parents. But it was the Dad who was loud. He was an opera singer, a baritone, and I guess he just couldn’t help projecting. They had a massive house and we were two stories down, and we could still hear him moaning. My friend’s mum must’ve had some good tips n tricks up her sleeve

hah, an opera singer. did it sound different than other people having sex yes?

smashingjj 10-08-2019 06:41 PM

Full disclosure: I want to wear a Zwan shirt in public.

Mals Marola 10-08-2019 07:00 PM

don't know about your neighbor, but i personally choose loud sex to drown out the deafening sound of Zwan's indie groundswell

duovamp 10-08-2019 07:27 PM

Sorry. I’ll keep it down next time. I didn’t know you could hear us.

FoolofaTook 10-08-2019 07:37 PM

^big if true^

duovamp 10-08-2019 07:39 PM

F.o.a.T. just gives it to me so damn hard. You’d scream too with that machine jackhammering away at your boipucci like he does.

FoolofaTook 10-08-2019 07:58 PM

:bananamac

FoolofaTook 10-08-2019 07:59 PM

also: chlamydia lol that's not even like a real disease

Shallowed 10-08-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4519658)
^big if true^

It has to be big to make him scream

Shallowed 10-08-2019 09:56 PM

I don't like hearing people have sex if it sounds like they're faking it.

If it sounds like they're trying their best to keep it down but I can still hear it, then whatever sounds I hear must be fairly involuntary, and they must be having really enjoying themselves and having really good sex, so I'd actually be quite happy for them.

Funbags 10-09-2019 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashingjj (Post 4519654)
Full disclosure: I want to wear a Zwan shirt in public.

:rofl:

MplsTaper 10-09-2019 08:45 AM

After Capone was released from prison, he was referred to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore for the treatment of paresis (caused by late-stage syphilis). Hopkins refused to admit him based solely on his reputation, but Union Memorial Hospital accepted him. Capone was grateful for the compassionate care that he received and donated two Japanese weeping cherry trees to Union Memorial Hospital in 1939. A very sickly Capone left Baltimore on March 20, 1940, after a few weeks inpatient and a few weeks outpatient, for Palm Island, Florida.

In 1946, his physician and a Baltimore psychiatrist performed examinations and concluded that Capone had the mentality of a 12-year-old child. Capone spent the last years of his life at his mansion in Palm Island, Florida, spending time with his wife and grandchildren. On January 21, 1947, Capone had a stroke. He regained consciousness and started to improve, but contracted bronchopneumonia. He suffered a cardiac arrest on January 22, and on January 25, surrounded by his family in his home, Capone died after his heart failed as a result of apoplexy. He wаs originally buried at Mount Olivet Cemetery in Chicago. In 1950, Capone's remains, along with those of his father and brother Salvatore, were moved to Mount Carmel Cemetery in Hillside, Illinois.

duovamp 10-09-2019 09:55 AM

The mentality of a 12-year-old child? That’s basically every man ever.

Mals Marola 10-09-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbags (Post 4519674)
:rofl:

YIT

(yuge if true)

MplsTaper 10-09-2019 11:43 AM

Famous occultist Aleister Crowley contracted gonorrhea as a teenager. Or, as Crowley later wrote in the margin of one of his own books: “I caught the clap from a prostitute in Glasgow.” The incident led to Crowley getting booted from the Tonbridge School in England. He also later caught syphilis from a different prostitute while attending Cambridge.

Birthplace: Leamington Spa, United Kingdom

toase 10-09-2019 02:06 PM

attach a subwoofer to the ceiling and play dubstep for a few hours
I did that once and it worked

MplsTaper 10-09-2019 07:20 PM

Famous stage actor Maurice Barrymore, great-grandfather of actress Drew Barrymore, was committed to an asylum in 1901 after going on an incendiary tirade in the middle of a performance. The breakdown was a symptom of tertiary syphilis. He spent the rest of his life in institutions, where he fought attendants and even tried to strangle his daughter. He died in his sleep at a private sanitarium.

Birthplace: Agra Fort, Agra, India

FoolofaTook 10-09-2019 08:13 PM

Cirrhosis is a late stage of scarring (fibrosis) of the liver caused by many forms of liver diseases and conditions, such as hepatitis and chronic alcoholism.

Each time your liver is injured — whether by disease, excessive alcohol consumption or another cause — it tries to repair itself. In the process, scar tissue forms. As cirrhosis progresses, more and more scar tissue forms, making it difficult for the liver to function (decompensated cirrhosis). Advanced cirrhosis is life-threatening.

The liver damage done by cirrhosis generally can't be undone. But if liver cirrhosis is diagnosed early and the cause is treated, further damage can be limited and, rarely, reversed.

Products & Ser

FoolofaTook 10-09-2019 08:15 PM

it's been almost a decade since i risked tertiary syphilis by cavorting with sex workers.

when was the last time you got blackout drunk, dearest mpls?

reprise85 10-09-2019 11:12 PM

tertiary syphillis only happens if you don't treat it with antibiotics. then it stays dormant for years/decades and then it gives you dementia

basically if you get sores go to a doctor and you'll be fine

not condoning unsafe sex but just sayin'. my neuropsych professor who assesses patients all day long has seen it once, in an old dude

reprise85 10-09-2019 11:16 PM

also i might have cirrhosis. I definitely have nonalcoholic steatohepatitis which is fibrosis leading to cirrhosis. might kill me in the end assuming i live another few decades. i guess we'll see!

FoolofaTook 10-10-2019 09:16 AM

I know what I did was wrong and disgusting. But as far as STDs are concerned, I always used protection and when I stopped paying for sex I went for a STD checkup. And afterwards I also had four or five other full medical examinations for things like work visas and going in and out of prison.

The two times I had unprotected sex with a "normal" person with whom I was in a short term "relationship," I got a fucking fungus (lol). So much for that.

FoolofaTook 10-10-2019 09:18 AM

MplsTaper 10-10-2019 11:05 AM

I have unprotected sex with long term partners.