Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Has anyone received their vaccine yet? (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=188407)

ilikeplanets 01-20-2021 04:47 PM

Has anyone received their vaccine yet?

I'm eligible and my county restocks on Tuesday, so I'm going to attempt to receive my first dose then. I'm nervous! Did anyone here get it, and did you handle it well?

reprise85 01-20-2021 05:04 PM

My mom and therapist both got it (therapist just got second dose), no issues!

MyOneAndOnly 01-20-2021 05:06 PM

i have a few friends who are nurses who have had it. They've all had no negative reaction, other than a sore arm

Disco King 01-20-2021 05:59 PM

No thanks, I'm already autistic

buzzard 01-20-2021 06:02 PM

I don't think Gates will bother using the commandeer function with people as insignificant as us.

Ol' Couch Ass 01-21-2021 09:57 PM

I've had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine. I had my second dose 13 days ago and should be approaching full efficacy. With the first dose, I really didn't feel much besides a sore arm. With the second dose, I had the same muscle soreness and generalized fatigue for about 24 hours with no fever or headache. At least for me, it didn't really hit much harder than a seasonal flu vaccine.

ninsp 01-22-2021 12:06 AM

Inject that shiit into my veins and lemme mosh at shows again

butthurt 01-24-2021 07:07 AM

Ever since I got the vaccine I’ve been passing out quite frequently. I call them “blue-outs”, because right before I lose consciousness I see a field of blue with white specks in it. I’ve also done some strange writing while I was passed out, each time just writing “kernel32.dll” over and over...

Send help.

duovamp 01-24-2021 09:22 AM

My wife's a public school teacher, so hopefully it'll become available to her in the next 1-5 weeks.

Once I get mine, I'm going to lick every last one of you so get fucking ready.

Cool As Ice Cream 01-24-2021 12:54 PM

Yikes, you got the vaccine already? Definitely some unanswered questions with this MRNA technology.

I was reading the FDA report regarding the Pzizer vaccine and it says something along the lines of "it's unclear whether the vaccine will lead to susceptibility to other unrelated viruses, especially as immunity wears off". And it goes on to say it's something that will have to be monitored as the vaccine is rolled out.

So essentially, anyone who's taking the vaccine already is treating themselves as something of a guinea pig.

ilikeplanets 01-24-2021 03:51 PM

I just got dosed with round 1 of Moderna. See you on the other side!

Cool As Ice Cream 01-25-2021 04:01 AM

YOU ARE TREATING YOURSELF AS SOMETHING OF A GUINEA PIG!

Raskolnikov 01-30-2021 05:21 PM

I run a nursing home - got my first Pfizer 12/31 and my second on 1/21.

Gave both rounds to a total of about 60 senior citizens and to about 100 employees. Across a wide range of ages, genders and races, only side effects were to a few nurses who I think just wanted to weasel a day or two off.

I had zero side effects to the first. Second, I had a sore arm like somebody had socked me and that was it.

As NINSP up there said - couldn't get that needle into my arm fast enough. Guinea Pig MRNA Bill Gates .dll kernel WTF ever - if it gets me back deep into a SP pit moshing to these spicy new SAOSBV2:CYR tracks live then forget ittttttt

smashingjj 01-30-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (Post 4573563)
As NINSP up there said - couldn't get that needle into my arm fast enough. Guinea Pig MRNA Bill Gates .dll kernel WTF ever - if it gets me back deep into a SP pit moshing to these spicy new SAOSBV2:CYR tracks live then forget ittttttt

we all have our motivations, yes!

House of Bread 01-30-2021 11:59 PM

Got my first dose. Second dose is next Monday. Felt fine, swollen lymph nodes under my arm for a few days, but that was it.

butthurt 01-31-2021 06:06 AM

deep state vaccination rfid chip monathan jonte micropenis pfizer vaccine side effect

Ol' Couch Ass 02-01-2021 01:22 AM

On each petal, write a symptom or side effect of the vaccine to remember your microchipping.

Joey Goldberg 02-01-2021 02:50 AM

ilikeplanets 03-04-2021 03:13 PM

That second dose (Moderna) was pretty rough for a day. My mom had Pfizer and the second dose kicked her ass, too. I had a lowgrade fever and violent chills/tremors for about 8 hours, and all the soreness that comes with that. Quite noticeable arm pain for a few days, too. Glad it's over! And I'm sure I'll need a booster for those variants, which is the downside of being in the first 7% to get vaccinated.

Cool As Ice Cream 03-04-2021 03:54 PM

OH BOY WHAT A DOWNSIDE!

Cool As Ice Cream 03-04-2021 03:54 PM

YOULL NEED A BOOSTER YOU STUPID FUCK LOLOLO

vixnix 03-05-2021 07:25 AM

I don't know when I'll be vaccinated. Apparently before the end of the year

Cool As Ice Cream 03-05-2021 04:46 PM

july/august if things go well

redbreegull 03-05-2021 05:20 PM

Just got my vaccine. They stuck two johnsons inside me and told me I didn’t need to come back. I feel great. I may have acquired superpowers.
I’ll keep you updated

smashingjj 03-05-2021 05:42 PM

precisely as Bill Gates had planned out.

are you now able to play solitaire and minesweeper in your head at any time?

duovamp 03-05-2021 08:50 PM

Other than a sore arm from the microchip, I had zero reaction whatsoever even after the second Pfizer shot. Same with my wife, sore arm, nothing else.

If any of you want to spit in my mouth, please hit me up on AIM.

reprise85 03-05-2021 10:51 PM

how y'all freaks getting it before me with all my comorbidities

oh, florida

reprise85 03-05-2021 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 4575822)
how y'all freaks getting it before me with all my comorbidities

oh, florida

apparently if I can get my doc to fill out this form I can get it

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_pa...21-47-Form.pdf

cool that there's no guidelines. cool cool cool

i am more vulnerable than people my age but probably not extremely vulnerable

edit: well idk, i do have several things listed here https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/high-risk-populations/

Disco King 03-05-2021 11:16 PM

Not sure if you've guys heard, but Canada's become a third-world nation. Years of getting it easy, having a huge-ass ecological footprint, and not getting shit for it because we're quieter than Americans, are finally catching up to us, and now it looks like we are no longer number two or three or eight or whatever we were. We're the only G20 nation that's a COVAX recipient, rather than a donor (rubbing elbows with the likes of North Korea, Somalia, and Haiti), because we lack the domestic capability to produce our own vaccines, and our shipments from the EU are getting repeatedly delayed.

The United States is now immunizing more people in a single day than Canada has managed to vaccinate since our programme began.

We used to have domestic vaccine production facilities and be a leader in medicine and biotechnology, I hear. That was mostly publicly funded university research programmes that got sold off to international private interests.

So, no partying for the Disco King until 2022, probably. Greetings from Canistan.

Disco King 03-05-2021 11:22 PM

Peering south of the border and going, "heh, at least we're not those guys" was the one pasttime that united us as a nation. And now what do we have? Most of the world's fresh water? Fuck that. All I wanted was to feel superior to Ameriburgers while ignoring our own overconsumption of burgers.