Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Pumpkins Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   This is a great example of why BC is a jackass (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=186109)

pinetree 03-09-2018 09:11 PM

This is a great example of why BC is a jackass

Instead of exercising JUST A LITTLE TACT to a question he's not comfortable with, he has to be a total arrogant dick. These people were huge fans who probably paid a lot of money to be there and he has no respect. He says he can't answer because "it'll be all over online" ... But instead you'd rather see yourself online looking like a goddamn prick to some of your biggest supporters.
" it's self evident" what a fucking ass.

https://youtu.be/1psH5R4G8XM

Edit: sorry if this has already been posted/discussed in the past. I just saw it tonight

Corgan's Bluff 03-09-2018 09:15 PM

Butt Pope 03-09-2018 09:36 PM

I was a girl in the village doing alright
Then I became a princess overnight
Now I gotta figure out how to do it right
So much to learn and see

Up in the castle with my new family
In a school that's just for royalty
A whole enchanted world is waiting for me
I'm so excited to be

(Sofia the First)
I'm finding out what being royal's all about
(Sofia the First)
Making my way it's an adventure everyday

(Sofia)
It's gonna be my time
(Sofia)
To show them all that I'm
Sofia the First!

Mals Marola 03-09-2018 09:37 PM

i'm just wondering he was so worried about mis-contextualization of that, of all things

what did he think, they'd try to spin it that he & James reconciled in a bathroom somewhere after a session of "smashing fellatio"?

pinetree 03-09-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mals Marola (Post 4425271)
i'm just wondering he was so worried about mis-contextualization of that, of all things

what did he think, they'd try to spin it that he & James reconciled in a bathroom somewhere after a session of "smashing fellatio"?

Exactly. You reconnected with an old friend and it felt good to play together again. There's a million ways to answer the question but he figured out the most dickish way. to a VP paying crowd for god sakes

butthurt 03-09-2018 10:06 PM

kev b
1 year ago
is this dickhead expecting it to rain inside

junk bot
6 months ago
LOL

teh b0lly!!1 03-09-2018 10:28 PM

i thought it was a decent answer.
he's fearful of being torn to shreds here.

it's funny how that he acknowledges that he's aware of the fan discussions, yet it doesn't get him to change his abysmal decision making along any step of the way.

Forgotten Child 03-09-2018 10:40 PM

What? It was the best answer he could've provided. Billy would generally brag about something like that, but this time he doesn't want to talk about it cause he's afraid whatever he says will be turned into click bait. Still, he seems very happy with the relationship.

Grox 03-10-2018 02:12 AM

I don't know why Billy did those Q&A's. he's always uncomfortable and pissed off and it seems fucking miserable for everyone in the room.

houseofglass11 03-10-2018 02:22 AM

He's so touchy about and self-important about -everything-. He needs to get over himself. In the grand scheme of the universe billy krogers and his pumpkin grunge is a drop of piss in an ocean.

T&T 03-10-2018 03:04 AM

the truthful answer "we did it for the money" doesn't have a nice ring to it. best he keep it to himself. good job billy 'the kids are too loud' corgan

New Art Rioter 03-10-2018 03:22 AM

"We're just really excited..."

"No, no, no!"

Shallowed 03-10-2018 04:07 AM

We don't have fun

We understand your enthusiasm

Butt Pope 03-10-2018 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grox (Post 4425304)
I don't know why Billy did those Q&A's. he's always uncomfortable and pissed off and it seems fucking miserable for everyone in the room.

Straight cash, homey.