Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rush Limbaugh spewing hatred in Hell (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=188464)

MyOneAndOnly 02-17-2021 03:16 PM

Rush Limbaugh spewing hatred in Hell

good riddance

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...ugh-dead-at-70

MyOneAndOnly 02-17-2021 03:34 PM

it's too bad his cancer wasn't longer and more painful

FoolofaTook 02-17-2021 03:44 PM

ur dad was longer and more painful

MyOneAndOnly 02-17-2021 04:19 PM

he told me you enjoyed it

MyOneAndOnly 02-17-2021 04:52 PM

Joey Goldberg 02-17-2021 06:01 PM

Limbaugh

the type of name you have to pronounce like you're coughing up phlegm

FoolofaTook 02-17-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly (Post 4574996)
he told me you enjoyed it

buzzard 02-17-2021 09:14 PM

Sounds like a fast-maturing cheese.

MyOneAndOnly 02-17-2021 09:17 PM

More yeasty than cheesy

killtrocity 02-17-2021 09:52 PM

Honestly this thread title feels wholly inadequate. After all the IN HELL threads for pretty benign folks like Fonzie and Farah Faucet or however the fuck you spell it, Rush Limbaugh should have gotten the following:

RUSH LIMBAUGH TAKING SATAN'S FAT JUICY COCK UP THE ASS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY AS MAGGOTS AND WORMS DEVOUR HIS EYES, MOUTH, EARS, AND NOSE UNTIL THE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE AT WHICH POINT THE UNIVERSE COLLAPSES AND REEXPANDS AND RUSH IS REINCARNATED AS ONE OF THOSE EXTREMOPHILE BACTERIA WHICH RESIDE UPON THERMAL VENTS IN THE MARIANAS TRENCH BEFORE ONCE AGAIN BEING REINCARNATED AS A BACTERIA BUT THIS TIME AS H. PYLORI MAKING ITS ROUNDS THROUGH VARIOUS INTESTINAL SYSTEMS OF AN UPPER-MIDWESTERN NURSING HOME

Or perhaps simply "RIP Rush you will be missed sweet prince"

Shallowed 02-18-2021 01:03 AM

REST IN PEE PEE POO POO YOU BIG MEANIE

Skradgee 02-18-2021 01:13 AM

for the hell of it
just for the yell I get
mmm, mmm, mmm, for the smell of it

Cool As Ice Cream 02-18-2021 06:29 AM

Words cannot truly express the gratitude I have for this man and the place he's had in my life since I was a kid. I grew up with Rush. He has been a fixture in my life. My dad would listen to him in the early 90's, and by extension, I would listen too. He was the Godfather of Talk Radio. The Architect. The man was uncanny. He had unique insight into current events that could not be matched. And he did it all with humor and that inspirational and infectious optimism that was truly Reaganesque. He was the living embodiment of that optimism and belief in the American Dream. Whenever I felt down and out about America (which was often), Rush always was there waving the flag and pointing the way forward. I cannot express how much that meant to me, and means to me still. He was a beacon of hope, a true legend and American hero. The void that he leaves with his passing is incalculable. Where we go from here, I just don't know. But I know that Rush would have faith, hope, optimism and courage - and so I know that I must strive to have those things too. He will never be forgotten.

Shallowed 02-18-2021 07:19 AM

I see you've registered at the Shadowland message board

Cool As Ice Cream 02-18-2021 10:02 AM

i have le not!

MyOneAndOnly 02-18-2021 10:41 AM

Dave Juliano & Tina Carlson along with some dedicated volunteers will be working on different sections of the website to bring it out of the shadows and into the light. Both of us are enthusiastically bouncing ideas off of each other and our home teams to see what we can do to improve the Shadowlands and make it a website that you want to keep visiting each day. At first there will be minor changes as we find our footing. But we promise with your help and suggestions we can make one of the oldest & largest websites on the paranormal you all can say you helped make great.

We are looking for people who want to volunteer their time to help with working on the website, writing articles, managing topics and a lot more. We were always a group effort and in order to get the page back up and fully running Dave and Tine need your help! If you are interested in helping contact us here or on our Facebook page.

We've been trying to revive the interest in the website. We dont get story submissions like we used to, barely a trickle because of the TV shows people want to tell their stories on there instead of for free online. We your help using social media we can promote and bring The Shadowlands back to its prominence. We were the first paranormal website on the internet after all. Please come to Facebook and help us.

MyOneAndOnly 02-18-2021 10:45 AM

Yes, ghost cockroaches. We had a problem with cockroaches a couple of months ago and got our place bombed or whatever. Lately Ive been seeing these small black shadows crawling in curtain places but when I look back to see if its there so I could kill it, its gone. This has happened 3 times now. The first time when I was inside of the shower drying off, I was standing there getting ready to open the curtain when I see something small and black run across the shower curtain. So I move my hand away quickly and check all around it. Nothing was there. The second time it happened was sort of embarrassing. I was in class and had my head resting on my hand. I looked down at my elbow and saw something crawling on it. I scream and jump up out of my seat. Yes, everyone was staring at me. But nothing was really there. The third time happened when I was on my bed watching Americas next top model. I saw it go straight across my bed and disappear.
Can bugs even become ghosts? If so why would they haunt me?

Fonzie 02-18-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killtrocity (Post 4575025)
Honestly this thread title feels wholly inadequate. After all the IN HELL threads for pretty benign folks like Fonzie…

The heke?

smashingjj 02-18-2021 02:22 PM

YOU'RE ALIVE?!

buzzard 02-18-2021 05:26 PM

Back from his tour of every Bunnings Warehouse between Mangere and New Plymouth.

killtrocity 02-19-2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonzie (Post 4575065)
The heke?

Didn't the guy who played your namesake die from ass cancer or something?

Fonzie 02-19-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killtrocity (Post 4575113)
Didn't the guy who played your namesake die from ass cancer or something?

Namesake? Henry is still around.