Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Music Board Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Here's some spam, against my better judgement... (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=180485)

Shallowed 02-17-2014 07:05 AM

The sperm boats are invading

Cool As Ice Cream 02-17-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreatorkind (Post 4036390)
Ok... don't listen then. It doesn't really matter to me. :)

don't worry. nobody's listening.

Kreatorkind 02-21-2014 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream (Post 4037868)
don't worry. nobody's listening.

Not from here they aren't... but 6000 from other sources are. :D

slunken 02-21-2014 03:40 AM

Musically retarded smashing pumpkins fans

Trotskilicious 02-21-2014 04:59 AM

remember when this board was filled with people that had diverse taste and a lot of knowledge

Cool As Ice Cream 02-21-2014 05:06 AM

hey kreatorkind you should tell billy about this and then he'll be like why are you telling me this are you trying to comment on my own projects such as teagarden are you saying that if you can make a song a day then why can't mister rock star billy o'corrigan do it hey fuck you i was just thinking about my mom thanks a lot happy tea time to you too jebus over and out

Trotskilicious 02-21-2014 05:45 AM

yeah there you go kreator, for all the shit people are giving you, you did manage to do a project that bill couldn't

song a month and what was it like 7 really bad songs stretched out over two years?

Cool As Ice Cream 02-21-2014 06:11 AM

more like two extremely bad songs stretched over seven years

Trotskilicious 02-21-2014 06:17 AM

i'm pretty sure that's what this siddhartha synthesizer freejam is gonna feel like

fuzzyroes 02-26-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreatorkind (Post 4038578)
Not from here they aren't... but 6000 from other sources are. :D

How are the songs coming along? You still keeping up with the song a day concept?

I listened to a handful of the tracks. Theres some cool stuff there. The problem is that they feel a lot like demo's. The songs kinda seem a little half-baked so to speak

That's no knock to you but it's clearly just a downside to cranking out the tracks like this. If you sat on all the ideas, widdled them out and spent hard time on the best tracks and making them as solid as can be you'd be better off.

Seems sorta gimmicky what you're doing. But I admire your drive and passion.

Trotskilicious 02-26-2014 01:45 PM

I think you mean whittled, not widdled

Order 66 02-26-2014 01:50 PM

we can sit hear and widdle it down all day. but music needs to have standers

Tuscaloosa 02-26-2014 02:02 PM

i'm skeptic-all of the whole endeavor

slunken 02-26-2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4040084)
How are the songs coming along? You still keeping up with the song a day concept?

I listened to a handful of the tracks. Theres some cool stuff there. The problem is that they feel a lot like demo's. The songs kinda seem a little half-baked so to speak

That's no knock to you but it's clearly just a downside to cranking out the tracks like this. If you sat on all the ideas, widdled them out and spent hard time on the best tracks and making them as solid as can be you'd be better off.

Seems sorta gimmicky what you're doing. But I admire your drive and passion.

He's just so fucking full of himself. He thinks he and BC are peers in the industry. What's that old quote? What a dust storm we create! Said the fly on the chariot wheel.

Trotskilicious 02-26-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa (Post 4040091)
i'm skeptic-all of the whole endeavor

i think you mean hole

Tuscaloosa 02-26-2014 02:24 PM

http://f0.bcbits.com/img/a0672422084_2.jpg

Trotskilicious 02-26-2014 03:10 PM

i bet girls love that guy

who wouldn't be attracted to a grown fat man in an autobots skully

Order 66 02-26-2014 03:12 PM

he seems real nice though

Trotskilicious 02-26-2014 03:13 PM

he's got things widdled down

Trotskilicious 02-26-2014 03:14 PM

if that's anyone who posted in the thread i apologize i figured it was just some guy so i could get my zings in

i'm just a better dressed version of that guy, at the end of the day

yo soy el mejor 02-26-2014 03:26 PM

sometimes it's so cold that it's impossible to look nice.

Trotskilicious 02-26-2014 03:37 PM

perhaps, i always feel i look nicer in the winter time because i have a variety of hats, wool sweaters, scarves, long sleeve shirts, and now a peacoat

so i'm all warm and snug and feelin cool

Tuscaloosa 02-26-2014 03:48 PM

agreed

Order 66 02-26-2014 04:13 PM

whether its hot, cold, warm, tepid.. i'm always DTF

Kreatorkind 02-27-2014 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4040084)
How are the songs coming along? You still keeping up with the song a day concept?

I listened to a handful of the tracks. Theres some cool stuff there. The problem is that they feel a lot like demo's. The songs kinda seem a little half-baked so to speak

That's no knock to you but it's clearly just a downside to cranking out the tracks like this. If you sat on all the ideas, widdled them out and spent hard time on the best tracks and making them as solid as can be you'd be better off.

Seems sorta gimmicky what you're doing. But I admire your drive and passion.

Hey, thanks for the feedback, and for listening. I'm sure a lot of these songs could use some more polish and refinement... but this project is more about forcing myself to work. I'm fairly happy with how things are turning out though. I'm up to 57 songs now and I haven't found it difficult to come up with ideas yet, so that's good. I think what I may end up doing when all is said and done is pick the best 12 to 15 songs and record a proper album. I have no idea how I'm going to narrow it down from 365 songs though, but I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by slunken (Post 4040097)
He's just so fucking full of himself. He thinks he and BC are peers in the industry. What's that old quote? What a dust storm we create! Said the fly on the chariot wheel.

I'm not sure how you got that idea... :confused:

I haven't tried to equate my work with BC or anyone else. I'm just doin' my thing and letting people know about it in case they may be interested. I don't know how that makes me "full of" myself.

slunken 02-27-2014 12:43 AM

your use of smilies in addition to your posts leads one to believe you're smug and glib

not sure what pisses me off more - shameless self-promotion or the fact that this thread hasn't been moved/merged to its proper place

I'm Hardcore 02-27-2014 12:44 AM

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeek warrrrrior courageous and hummmmble

Kreatorkind 02-27-2014 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slunken (Post 4040323)
your use of smilies in addition to your posts leads one to believe you're smug and glib

not sure what pisses me off more - shameless self-promotion or the fact that this thread hasn't been moved/merged to its proper place

Ah, I can see that. I'm really not a smug person. Past online interactions with people have lead some to believe that I am aloof or bitter. I started using smilies just to lighten the mood. It's just a habit.

As for the other point... well, sorry to offend you. I really didn't post this thread to personally piss you off.

Kreatorkind 02-27-2014 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4040111)
if that's anyone who posted in the thread i apologize i figured it was just some guy so i could get my zings in

i'm just a better dressed version of that guy, at the end of the day

Haa! That's my album cover for January. That's a picture of me.

slunken 02-27-2014 12:53 AM

its okay - i'm more mad at myself that i get so mad about it. i think its just the way i was raised.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2020