Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Friday/Saturday drunk or otherwise thread (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=183527)

redbreegull 02-19-2016 10:21 PM

Friday/Saturday drunk or otherwise thread
 
what are yous guys doin this weekend? I'm preparing to get drunk by myself right now and hopefully not by myself tomorrow night. I'm getting a long overdue haircut tomorrow because I'm starting to look like a mulleted rabbi. I'm also getting the dog's nails clipped and taking my classical into the guitar shop.

duovamp 02-19-2016 10:27 PM

Had a couple Yuenglings with my staff after work, now I'm about to download Black Desert Online.

redbreegull 02-19-2016 10:32 PM

it's been awhile since I had a Yuengling. pretty much the only friend I regularly see anymore won't really drink anything except modelo or hard cider. sigh.

said dude invited me to a Cure/Smiths dance off at the Black Cat in DC tomorrow night but I'm supposed to bring a date cause he's going with a girl. gaaaaaaah yeah not gonna happen

toase 02-19-2016 10:43 PM

I have to attend to two kids birthdays parties this weekend
Thankfully, we, uncivilized people from south America, throw kids parties like any other party, which means a lot of alcohol, so nothing to complain about I guess

duovamp 02-19-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4248107)
it's been awhile since I had a Yuengling. pretty much the only friend I regularly see anymore won't really drink anything except modelo or hard cider. sigh.

said dude invited me to a Cure/Smiths dance off at the Black Cat in DC tomorrow night but I'm supposed to bring a date cause he's going with a girl. gaaaaaaah yeah not gonna happen

I would've gone with you... :(

redbreegull 02-19-2016 10:48 PM

thanks duo I appreciate that

redbreegull 02-19-2016 10:48 PM

has it ever occurred to anyone else that ferrets are just weasels with better PR?

hnibos 02-19-2016 10:52 PM

I'm about to go hookup with a guy because why not

duovamp 02-19-2016 11:00 PM

Probably a higher chance of a positive outcome than a planned date with a woman tbh. Bitches are trifling.

duovamp 02-19-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4248112)
has it ever occurred to anyone else that ferrets are just weasels with better PR?

Man they're both fucked. They're snakes with fur.

teh b0lly!!1 02-19-2016 11:20 PM

i sort of have a weird date tonight i guess

reprise85 02-20-2016 05:16 AM

working from 6-1 both days and then studying pharmacokinetics and the psychological mechanisms related to modern mating w/r/t evolution

vixnix 02-20-2016 06:36 AM

I went to the place where I'm doing open mic standup, tonight. My slot is in two weeks. I feel like I'm going to be sick because most of them were really good.

I guess it will make a good story either way.

FoolofaTook 02-20-2016 08:13 AM

Drinking... fagh! peasants.

I disapprove.

duovamp 02-20-2016 08:29 AM

Beer is the nectar of the nitwit.

FoolofaTook 02-20-2016 09:41 AM

Man-milk is the nectar upon which ur mom subsists.

duovamp 02-20-2016 10:01 AM

Wot u say bout me mum m8? I'll box you right in the gabber.

Elijah Moon 02-20-2016 10:15 AM

shut your gob, you bloody wally

redbreegull 02-20-2016 10:33 AM

did any of you guys get sexed? how were your dates/rendezvous?

duovamp 02-20-2016 11:05 AM

Got me a cheeky tugger from ur mum

Reggaeluv2000 02-20-2016 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4248179)
did any of you guys get sexed? how were your dates/rendezvous?

I got my dick wet in a hole

hnibos 02-20-2016 01:49 PM

It was alright, would not hit again. Happened out if loneliness of I'm to be completely honest

Aeris 02-20-2016 02:09 PM

my aunt died yesterday and this is an mra troll board now and everything is not good and why do we keep posting here it's all pointless

redbreegull 02-20-2016 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnibos (Post 4248223)
It was alright, would not hit again. Happened out if loneliness of I'm to be completely honest

I would gladly take hooking up out of loneliness at this point. I've never been single/sexless this long ever, except the first 15 years of my life. I made a tinder account but the whole thing is much weirder than I thought it would be.

FoolofaTook 02-20-2016 04:27 PM

I am doing Adderall and Sinsemillia.

Shabbat Shalom!

fuzzyroes 02-21-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4248226)
I would gladly take hooking up out of loneliness at this point. I've never been single/sexless this long ever, except the first 15 years of my life. I made a tinder account but the whole thing is much weirder than I thought it would be.

You should hit up pof.com man. I've had some luck on there over the years

redbreegull 02-21-2016 08:33 PM

Isn't that one pretty sketchy? I mean I guess probably not any more sketchy than Tinder? I don't have anything against online dating, but it's something I could never see myself doing or being successful with. Buuuut 8 months with no girlfriend and no female foils in my life and I'm feeling pretty lonely about it. I know I'm being a privileged dick cause I've spent most of my adult life in relationships and that's a lot more than a lot of people can say. I mean it's probably deeply unhealthy that I feel such a drive for attention from the opposite sex but I guess it's a mix of wanting validation and honestly feeling like I am a better me when I am with a romantic interest.

Tinder turned out to be a bit intimidating. Seems to be a lot of pretentious white collar transplant young professionals working on the Hill or for some fancy law firm, who, judging by their interests and pictures, go out every night in fancy dresses and drink bourbon while taking pictures with tigers. Seriously if I read one more bio that includes "exploring DC one glass of wine at a time" I'm going to snap

Aeris 02-21-2016 09:23 PM

i want my aunt to be alive again

hnibos 02-21-2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4248423)
Tinder turned out to be a bit intimidating. Seems to be a lot of pretentious white collar transplant young professionals working on the Hill or for some fancy law firm, who, judging by their interests and pictures, go out every night in fancy dresses and drink bourbon while taking pictures with tigers. Seriously if I read one more bio that includes "exploring DC one glass of wine at a time" I'm going to snap

Try OKCupid, keep an open mind.

redbreegull 02-21-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeris (Post 4248433)
i want my aunt to be alive again

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt Sarah. You were close? What did she die from if you don't mind me asking?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014