Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Music Board Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   weird Deftones interview from years ago (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=180871)

Catherine Wheel 04-28-2014 02:41 AM

weird Deftones interview from years ago

There was an interview with Chino and Chi Cheng that was conducted during the White Pony era that I recall went in a really strange direction.

The interviewer is asking them questions about Digital Bath and also making some assumptions about it and Chino reveals that the song is about electrocuting a woman while she is in a tub. The interviewer says that the idea for the song sounds very misogynistic and Chino responds by saying that he doesn't know what the word misogyny means. Chi informs Chino that the term means someone who doesn't have respect for women. Chino tells the interviewer that Digital Bath was intended to be very romantic and sweet. That's not the end of the interview but that's all that really stood out to me.

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 04:14 AM

thanks for letting us know, catherine "brainfart" wheel.

smashingjj 04-28-2014 05:00 AM

jesus christ

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 05:03 AM

jeessus christuss asjemenou
gaat me geen ruk aan ook al zijn ze paars

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 05:43 AM

he katrien wiel ga toch snel naar huis je moeder heeft visjes gebakken

Kahlo 04-28-2014 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel (Post 4055124)
There was an interview with Chino and Chi Cheng that was conducted during the White Pony era that I recall went in a really strange direction.

The interviewer is asking them questions about Digital Bath and also making some assumptions about it and Chino reveals that the song is about electrocuting a woman while she is in a tub. The interviewer says that the idea for the song sounds very misogynistic and Chino responds by saying that he doesn't know what the word misogyny means. Chi informs Chino that the term means someone who doesn't have respect for women. Chino tells the interviewer that Digital Bath was intended to be very romantic and sweet. That's not the end of the interview but that's all that really stood out to me.

Stick a large cork or plug up your ass so that we don't have to read the complete arse gravy you post here.

slunken 04-28-2014 06:12 AM

This is science and you're the lab rats

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 06:55 AM

i vaguely remember seeing this adventure kind of film on telly and they were in a forest and running from something and then it was scary but then suddenly they were safe and it was more pleasant wouldn't it be nice to live in a nice green forest on a patch of green with nice sun light and then that night i had a dream and it was very similar to what i had seen on tv but not quite it's hard to explain do you know what i'm saying it was the small things that were different more personalised but i did kind of reexperience the same emotions like a parallel universe that's the only explanation i can think of

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 06:56 AM

^ darn should of made anew thread for this

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 06:59 AM

"weird dream from years ago"

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 06:59 AM

katrien wiel miniem geslachtsorgaan schrijf een herinnering op elk blaadje

Kahlo 04-28-2014 07:11 AM

“So, I’m looking at 230, 235, 240 yards. I’m thinking maybe a wood, maybe an iron,…I go with my number 2 iron. Not many guys would, but I know the trick on this hole. Now, the wind is blowing left to right about 15 miles per hour, I got a slight dogleg, see? Let me draw a little map so you can get the idea…All right, so I strike it just right and put it 20, 25, 30 yards from the green. Right there thereabouts, see? Now I’ve got a dilemma, ‘cause I’ve got a slight downhill lie with a fast green, see? I’m thinking I’ve got to ease in a little chip shot with a bit of backspin or I’ll lose it in the far rough. Tough shot, let me tell you. Well, let me tell you: I nail it. No more than 7, 8, 9 feet from the hole. Good for a two putt and I’m good. Now, on the next hole….”

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 07:38 AM

katrien wiel zelf van stoom vreemd deftonen vraaggesprek van jaren geleden www.citroenfeestje.org

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 08:30 AM

je dagelijkse pompoenen dosis

Skradgee 04-28-2014 09:04 AM

Have you heard the very first demos that the Deftones ever recorded?

They're so bad...just painful to listen to...thank goodness Chino figured out how to sing.

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 09:12 AM

weird deftones demos from years ago

There are these demos with Chino and Chi Cheng that were recorded before any album that I recall went in a really strange direction.

They're so bad...just painful to listen to...thank goodness Chino figured out how to sing. That's not all that was wrong with them but that's all that really stood out to me.

bye june 04-28-2014 09:52 AM

http://media.giphy.com/media/IhLDKlK8IYakw/giphy.gif
I love this song.

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 09:55 AM

what's with the stupid beard?

bye june 04-28-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream (Post 4055156)
what's with the stupid beard?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1b1906caa...b1fho1_500.gif

bye june 04-28-2014 10:15 AM

It's clothes fer yer face

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 10:21 AM

weird deftones clothes fer yer face from years ago

Cool As Ice Cream 04-28-2014 10:23 AM

katrien wiel vreemde kleren voor je gezicht van jaren geleden superklein piemeltje hersenscheet