Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   If you say anything the Trotskillous disagrees with, you will be banned (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=132747)

flyinggypsie2 01-05-2007 12:56 AM

If you say anything the Trotskillous disagrees with, you will be banned

NOTE: Troskillious just had my account banned, hence flyinggypsie2, which confirms my hypothesis that if you say anything the moderators disagree with, you will be banned consequently.

Trotskillicious,

Why is it that you directly contradict yourself? You claim that "no one got banned" yet "everyone knows you were banned." I think if you were honest with people you wouldn't have to resort to labels such as "troll" as a fallacious mechanism of invalidating the truth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
it's funny how the date of this thread was several weeks after your banning and was not talking about your banning or anything about you at all. god you are so fucking annoying and dumb

Again, I will point it out to you (without the childish name-calling you opt to spout) You said, "no one got banned" and then contradicted yourself by saying to me, "everyone knows you were banned." What you didn't factor in is that people aren't idiots and they are capable of determining that you were (euphemistically speaking) less than truthful. Off the bat, you have done nothing to dispute that people are banned around here for saying things some of the moderators disagree with.

On an ironic note, you've tried to coax me into a name-calling match by swearing at me, yet you call me a troll.

ohnoitsbonnie 01-05-2007 12:57 AM

-_-

Oblivious 01-05-2007 01:03 AM

dude i think you got banned for wasting bandwidth with your retarded "i've been banned" rhetoric. it's not just trots, man. no one wants to read that shit.

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 01:14 AM

this is awful

fixtrot 01-05-2007 01:17 AM

Quote:

this is awful

The truth is awful...

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 01:19 AM

what truth? That i wanted you banned because you came back to the boards to be annoying, bump threads with the word nigger in them and complain about the fact that you were banned for being obnoxious on the SP trading board?

are you still confused about the fact that when I said "no one was banned" i meant that no one was banned for posting nimrod's address in a thread about ****** supposedly being banned for posting nimrod's address? I mean what the fuck?

Future Boy 01-05-2007 01:22 AM

Thats a shitty denial Trots. At least Nimrod just ignores it.

JokeyLoki 01-05-2007 01:23 AM

If people were banned for disagreeing with Trotski, half the board would be gone.

You got banned because you're an idiot.

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Boy
Thats a shitty denial Trots. At least Nimrod just ignores it.

what denial? I've posted several times in the employees lounge that this guy needs to be banned.

Future Boy 01-05-2007 01:27 AM

Oh yeah thats right.

fixtrot 01-05-2007 01:30 AM

You're a coward plain and simple troskillicious... I cannot put it in simpler terms for you laymen (JokeyLoki)

You cannot justify your obscene behavior. I called you out the least you can do is man-up and except that you've lied to the members of the forum, and those who are capable of discerning, (all adults most children, and your more discerning domesticated animals, not including JokeyLoki)

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 01:32 AM

Sure can't.

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 01:34 AM

oh wait, yes I can:

fixtrot 01-05-2007 01:34 AM

However, I should not press this issue since your capacity for reasoning will land you a job, bagging my groceries.

Mariner 01-05-2007 01:36 AM

who the fuck is foxtrot et al.? why haven't they been rarelyd?

pwr lvl ovr9000 01-05-2007 01:36 AM

is this that same guy? noone gives a fuck when you get banned. get a proxy and move on

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariner
who the fuck is foxtrot et al.? why haven't they been rarelyd?

global muting seems to work better

Karl Connor 01-05-2007 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyinggypsie2
NOTE: Troskillious just had my account banned, hence flyinggypsie2, which confirms my hypothesis that if you say anything the moderators disagree with, you will be banned consequently.

Trotskillicious,

Why is it that you directly contradict yourself? You claim that "no one got banned" yet "everyone knows you were banned." I think if you were honest with people you wouldn't have to resort to labels such as "troll" as a fallacious mechanism of invalidating the truth.

Again, I will point it out to you (without the childish name-calling you opt to spout) You said, "no one got banned" and then contradicted yourself by saying to me, "everyone knows you were banned." What you didn't factor in is that people aren't idiots and they are capable of determining that you were (euphemistically speaking) less than truthful. Off the bat, you have done nothing to dispute that people are banned around here for saying things some of the moderators disagree with.

On an ironic note, you've tried to coax me into a name-calling match by swearing at me, yet you call me a troll.

why dont you go do something else that doesnt involve posting here

Mayfuck 01-05-2007 02:18 AM

Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

Mayfuck 01-05-2007 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl Connor
why dont you go do something else that doesnt involve posting here

I doubt you've even fucking read a foxtrot post. You're just posting according to the script now.

Karl Connor 01-05-2007 02:22 AM

lol

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 02:23 AM

i'm a new mod

Karl Connor 01-05-2007 02:25 AM

Quote:

i'm a new mod

Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

D. 01-05-2007 03:05 AM

Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

Karl Connor 01-05-2007 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.
Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

duovamp 01-05-2007 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fixtrot
You're a coward plain and simple troskillicious... I cannot put it in simpler terms for you laymen (JokeyLoki)

You cannot justify your obscene behavior. I called you out the least you can do is man-up and except that you've lied to the members of the forum, and those who are capable of discerning, (all adults most children, and your more discerning domesticated animals, not including JokeyLoki)

You know, he tries so hard to sound intelligent, yet can't get the difference between "except" and "accept" right.

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.

someone post the dawson pic

Trotskilicious 01-05-2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duovamp
You know, he tries so hard to sound intelligent, yet can't get the difference between "except" and "accept" right.

lets not forget the fact that he's taking a comment i said about ****** and a couple other people RE posting NImrod's address two weeks ago to mean that I was saying that no one has ever gotten banned on this board ever.

great mind he is not

D. 01-05-2007 03:25 AM

sums up thread:

duovamp 01-05-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:

lets not forget the fact that he's taking a comment i said about ****** and a couple other people RE posting NImrod's address two weeks ago to mean that I was saying that no one has ever gotten banned on this board ever.

great mind he is not

...Wasn't he? Wasn't he?

http://www.ealasaid.com/fan/shrine/tarkin.jpg