Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ATTN Mods: RBG just sent me a harassing rep message (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=185894)

redbreegull 01-18-2018 12:24 AM

like I don't get why we need a friendly neighborhood racist. he is an awful person to the core and he is never going to change

redbreegull 01-18-2018 12:26 AM

this fucking asshole comes here and whines and whines about his boundaries, but he says shit that directly fucking threatens and harms my friends and my family members and it's like oh well dur dur he may be a nazi, but he's friendly so...

edit: not directed at erica. just in general. this is a bad person who is a bigot to the fuckin bone and I do not understand why people tolerate him. if he can be banned, muted, or driven away, that is in the best interest of everyone

Shallowed 01-18-2018 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4410248)
FYI, I will be shutting down my reputation feature if you send me any more of that rubbish.

CeNsOrShIp!!

fuzzyroes 01-18-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 4410258)
1. butthurt is not poots

2. rbg i do think you are going too far, not with posting the pics (who cares) but with the name-calling bullying. yes i know words are not as harmful as his beliefs and how they affect people because people like him have power but you can only change your own behavior

probably gonna get shit for this but whatever

Thanks Reprise, I appreciate this:cheers: I do try and deescalate with the dude sometimes, but I guess the damage is done... It just sometimes feels like I have a loud bullhorn blowing in my ears though.

redbreegull 01-18-2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4410264)
Thanks Reprise, I appreciate this:cheers: I do try and deescalate with the dude sometimes, but I guess the damage is done... It just sometimes feels like I have a loud bullhorn blowing in my ears though.

why don't you FUCK OFF

fuzzyroes 01-18-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4410262)
this fucking asshole comes here and whines and whines about his boundaries, but he says shit that directly fucking threatens and harms my friends and my family members and it's like oh well dur dur he may be a nazi, but he's friendly so...

edit: not directed at erica. just in general. this is a bad person who is a bigot to the fuckin bone and I do not understand why people tolerate him. if he can be banned, muted, or driven away, that is in the best interest of everyone

Dude, half the forum would be banned by now if it was up to you.

redbreegull 01-18-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4410266)
Dude, half the forum would be banned by now if it was up to you.

no, just you, you racist son of a bitch

http://forums.netphoria.org/custompr...pic16711_1.gif

fuzzyroes 01-18-2018 12:41 AM

That is one unflattering pic!

RBG, in all honesty though, if you'd take a step back from your own emotions, you'd realize that you're the one doing all the mean things and throwing all the offensive insults around. I mean jeeze, all things considered, I think I've handled it pretty well. But to turn around and act like I'm the bad guy in the conflict? C'mon man.

redbreegull 01-18-2018 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4410270)
That is one unflattering pic!

RBG, in all honesty though, if you'd take a step back from your own emotions, you'd realize that you're the one doing all the mean things and throwing all the offensive insults around. I mean jeeze, all things considered, I think I've handled it pretty well. But to turn around and act like I'm the bad guy in the conflict? C'mon man.

You. Are. A. Bigot.

FUCK. YOU.

teh b0lly!!1 01-18-2018 12:44 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/wWE1pAnw6axMc/giphy.gif

fuzzyroes 01-18-2018 12:45 AM

***sigh***

It used to be kinda fun going at it with ya, but now it's just an exercise in futility. It's exhausting is what it is. Especially now that Poots isn't around and with TOC being banned.

I'm gonna politely bow out now.

fuzzyroes 01-18-2018 12:51 AM

I wanna clarify one thing before I go though, and this is important.

When I started this thread, it's not because I really cared or was sincerely offended... I was trying to prove a bigger point about your hypocrisy and shine a light on how you bang the social justice warrior drum when it suits you and then consequently act in the direct opposite way when you're mad or when you're trying to piss someone off.

I said the haircut thing as a joke, which I thought was obvious by the "hahaha" that I followed it up with. Yeah, one time I did continue walking by a place cause some weird looking goth guy who kinda dressed like Adam Lambert was standing there, and I thought it was a comical situation. It was a silly moment from me. Why must that be looked down upon as such an offensive act?

So maybe I do prefer it if I get the girl hairdresser at the shop, who the hell cares? Why must everything turn into a dookie flinging match with you?

redbreegull 01-18-2018 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4410273)
***sigh***

It used to be kinda fun going at it with ya, but now it's just an exercise in futility. It's exhausting is what it is. Especially now that Poots isn't around and with TOC being banned.

I'm gonna politely bow out now.

how many more times can I make you reply before you actually leave? let's see

redbreegull 01-18-2018 12:52 AM

ok ladies and gents we already have one post script response in

teh b0lly!!1 01-18-2018 12:56 AM

fwiw i think he means "bow out" of this discussion, not netphoria

redbreegull 01-18-2018 12:58 AM

yeah I'm just counting the number of replies after he says he is bowing out of the discussion. this is also the second time he's bowed out of the discussion tonight

buzzard 01-18-2018 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4410275)
Yeah, one time I did continue walking by a place cause some weird looking goth guy who kinda dressed like Adam Lambert was standing there, and I thought it was a comical situation. It was a silly moment from me. Why must that be looked down upon as such an offensive act?

You do realize that you've compared the guy to an openly gay celebrity and given that as your primary reason for avoiding him, right?

FoolofaTook 01-18-2018 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 (Post 4409742)
can't wait till this thread reaches page 5

see you there

Well, now.

Yep.

LaBelle 01-18-2018 08:37 AM

yay we made it to the prophecized page 5

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...6820729514.gif

thread can be closed and forgotten now.

reprise85 01-18-2018 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4410264)

you are a racist asshole, don't get me wrong. but you're a real person who shares their life with the board (unlike someone like poots) and usually argues in good faith (ditto) and someone not so far up their own ass with nutjob conspiracy/extreme right-wing/paranormal true believer bullshit (TOC) that you can't ever be reasoned with

Shallowed 01-18-2018 02:53 PM

Fuzzy never ever argues in good faith, and is almost never able to be reasoned with. The closest he gets to being reasoned with is when he says he didn't mean to upset or hurt anyone by expressing his bigotry. He's as disingenuous as he is dense.

smashingjj 01-18-2018 03:00 PM

What? There is not a a racist bone in his body. I mean come on.

FoolofaTook 01-18-2018 03:09 PM

When I was in academy there was one quarter when they did this christian love thing. it involved writing little anonymous notes of support or approval and pinning them to a bulletin board at the conjunction of the two main hallways.

the notes were called warm fuzzies. it quickly devolved into a popularity contest. i think i might of gotten three pity fuzzies in as many months. heh.

myosis 01-18-2018 03:29 PM

i pity the fool

myosis 01-18-2018 03:29 PM

of a took

smashingjj 01-18-2018 03:32 PM

(NDUGU)

Cool As Ice Cream 01-18-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4410262)

he's also fucking stupid.
i find that very offensive, and i'm politely setting a boundary here. please respect my boundaries, fuzzy. stop posting.

Cool As Ice Cream 01-18-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4410275)
I wanna clarify one thing before I go though, and this is important.

When I started this thread, it's not because I really cared or was sincerely offended... I was trying to prove a bigger point about your hypocrisy

no way! i did not see that coming. :rolleyes:

Cool As Ice Cream 01-18-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4410369)
Fuzzy never ever argues in good faith, and is almost never able to be reasoned with. The closest he gets to being reasoned with is when he says he didn't mean to upset or hurt anyone by expressing his bigotry. He's as disingenuous as he is dense.

lol true true

Disco King 01-18-2018 04:44 PM

Really, the big difference between Fuzzy and Poots is that Poots is purposefully and intently racist, while Fuzzy doesn't try to be racist, but refuses to acknowledge his inadvertent racism when it's pointed out because he values his ego over the dignity of others and has too much pride to admit he's wrong or to try to improve and correct his behaviour to become a better person. Which is pretty much just as bad as being purposefully and intently racist. It's just a different route to being just as awful a person.