Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   During what song do you get up to go pee at a SP concert? (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=188435)

Butt Pope 02-03-2021 02:59 AM

During what song do you get up to go pee at a SP concert?
 
Pretty sure I went during the Stairway cover at the last mega show tour

Run To Me 02-03-2021 03:05 AM

Muzzle

Still not convinced big willie knows the distance to the sun

Cool As Ice Cream 02-03-2021 03:44 AM

1979

Ram27 02-03-2021 04:01 AM

The Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning in 2018

fall 2018 and summer 2019 i watched the whole set

brothahi4L 02-03-2021 04:10 AM

Lol....i pissed on the guy in front of me...he liked it though

Spaldz 02-03-2021 05:16 AM

When I flew all the way from UK to Chicago and Billy did a 20 minute cover of Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun with the vast majority spent playing bongos with a fork.

And then he cancelled the next nights gig..

Shallowed 02-03-2021 07:21 AM

Run to Pee, of course

Cool As Ice Cream 02-03-2021 08:13 AM

/thread

Morlock 02-03-2021 10:01 AM

I am gifted with an amazing bladder. I must have been to the toilet during a concert once or twice in my life.

Joey Goldberg 02-03-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4573803)
Run to Pee, of course

only acceptable answer, really

inkless 02-03-2021 01:36 PM

.

Reyngel 02-03-2021 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaldz (Post 4573802)
Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun with the vast majority spent playing bongos with a fork.

And then he cancelled the next nights gig..

Lol. Pretty much sums up Billy Corgan post 2008.

Forgotten Child 02-03-2021 03:26 PM

Today or cherub rock.

Machinist 02-03-2021 07:18 PM

United States interlude on the Zeitgeist era tour. Fucking hell that went on and on and on.

Machinist 02-03-2021 07:19 PM

These days I probably wouldn't see SP live. Not a very good live act tbh.

FoolofaTook 02-04-2021 01:34 AM

no need to leave when i can just pee in your dads' mouf



:chili::banoonoo::chili::banoonoo::chili:

FoolofaTook 02-04-2021 01:35 AM

he'll guzzle it all down like the greedy boy he is!!

Joey Goldberg 02-04-2021 01:57 AM

so, Muzzle then?

reprise85 02-04-2021 02:16 PM

1979

cork_soaker 02-04-2021 02:26 PM

this whole thread is just a trap to expose the untroo

jakobtheliar 02-04-2021 02:58 PM

I haven't seen them since the 2015 thing, but I tried to go piss right after 1979. I decided to stay put for a minute as Run2pee started. I wanted to watch what Jim was going to do with the Tom parts in the verses.
Cut to:
I turn around to make my way to the bathroom and 1/3 of the floor was now exiting and the line to the pisser was jammed. (Thanks Run2pee)
I had that joyous anxious feeling of holding in overpriced concert beer for the majority of the show.

Luckily I was not a rookie at this venue and went in the exit and pissed in a stall. (Everyone was waiting for the urinals).

This is the same show that these 3 jock bros would not stop talking the whole time. Even when confronted about it.
They left after the greatest hits acoustic section leading up to....
Run2me.

FoolofaTook 02-04-2021 03:19 PM

ppl were waiting for urinals even tho there were empty stalls?


let me guess, they were all males? :noway:

Run To Me 02-04-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cork_soaker (Post 4573929)
this whole thread is just a trap to expose the untroo

Yeah if you’re troo, u know how to watch the whole thing:


Skradgee 02-04-2021 05:49 PM

Landslide

jimmy drevpile 02-05-2021 06:11 AM

1979 / Today / Disarm

themadcaplaughs 02-05-2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobtheliar (Post 4573930)
I haven't seen them since the 2015 thing, but I tried to go piss right after 1979. I decided to stay put for a minute as Run2pee started. I wanted to watch what Jim was going to do with the Tom parts in the verses.
Cut to:
I turn around to make my way to the bathroom and 1/3 of the floor was now exiting and the line to the pisser was jammed. (Thanks Run2pee)
I had that joyous anxious feeling of holding in overpriced concert beer for the majority of the show.

Luckily I was not a rookie at this venue and went in the exit and pissed in a stall. (Everyone was waiting for the urinals).

This is the same show that these 3 jock bros would not stop talking the whole time. Even when confronted about it.
They left after the greatest hits acoustic section leading up to....
Run2me.

Placing "Run2Me" after "1979" on that tour remains one of Billy's most ludicrous decision. Obviously, at any show like that, people will leave after the "big song", but the mass exodus during "Run2Me" had to be one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. Not even trying to throw shade, but it might be the biggest moment of the crowd leaving early to beat traffic I have seen in years of concerts.

Ram27 02-05-2021 04:44 PM

it would be funny and legit cool if it was like 1979 > R2M > Drown/Hummer/Silverfuck

you know, like scare aware the normies then treat us for staying

Run To Me 02-06-2021 02:47 AM

What did they end up playing after run and pee? Wasn’t it just stupid United States or whoever

fluxequalsrad 02-06-2021 10:40 AM

I dipped for the entirety of Stairway in 2018. Had that penciled in for a bathroom break before the show.

Cool As Ice Cream 02-06-2021 01:00 PM

any song with an 'e' in the title.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2020