Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   TRUMP vs. BANNON aka The STUPID vs. EVIL Showdown (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=185860)

reprise85 01-04-2018 07:25 PM

TRUMP vs. BANNON aka The STUPID vs. EVIL Showdown

this shit is cracking me up, for real. who would have thought the two most undeservedly powerful shit-eaters would turn on each other so fast. truly magnificent.

buzzard 01-04-2018 11:10 PM

This must be super conflicting for anybody braindead enough to like and trust in both these absolute muppets.

Bannon has been quoted describing the meeting between Donald Jr. and Kushner with Kremlin-affiliated Russian figures as "treasonous" and "unpatriotic." This comes soon after other glorious tidbits such as when Bannon estimated that Trump has only a 30% chance of finishing out his term, suggesting that Trump has "lost a step," describing him as "like an 11-year-old child," and also stating that "the railhead of all bad decisions is the same railhead: Javanka [i.e. Kusher/Ivanka]." I also particularly liked how he referred to Comey's firing as, "the dumbest political decision in modern political history, bar none. A self-inflicted wound of massive proportions."

Meanwhile, Trump's lawyers have issued Bannon with a cease-and-desist, foreshadowing potential claims of defamation and of breaching confidentiality/non-disparagement agreements. He claims that "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency" and that "when he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind." Don Jr.'s personal take on the matter was that "he squandered that privilege [of working with Trump] & turned that opportunity into a nightmare of backstabbing, harassing, leaking, lying & undermining the President. Steve is not a strategist, he is an opportunist." Ivanka hasn't updated her view of things since calling him "a fucking liar."

TL;DR This is pretty funny stuff and it really couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people. How's the taste, fuzzo?

MplsTaper 01-05-2018 11:30 AM

From the Brietbart comments meltdown:

#ThereIsNoMAGA :O

https://scontent.ffcm1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...1a&oe=5AB84D3B

LaBelle 01-05-2018 11:34 AM

So you found Fuzzy's response!

GJ!

Disco King 01-05-2018 02:05 PM

Fuzzy will obviously quell his cognitive dissonance by clinging to the fact that Bannon started grovelling and kissing Trump's ass again soon after the news came out.

FlamingGlobes 01-06-2018 03:24 PM

The worst thing that could come of this is that it will help legitimize Bannon in the mainstream media.

Just the thought makes me wretch. Both Trump and Bannon should be given an acid bath so we can be done with them, full stop.

FlamingGlobes 01-06-2018 03:26 PM

Whoops, looks like someone got out of his bath when we weren't looking.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHONlTnUIAAAQqV.jpg

buzzard 01-06-2018 06:22 PM

How many types of hepatitis does this dude have?

Disco King 01-06-2018 06:37 PM

Sloppy Steve Bannon

Elphenor 01-06-2018 06:40 PM

vs. Dementia Donny

FlamingGlobes 01-06-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzard (Post 4407963)
How many types of hepatitis does this dude have?

More like how badly is hepatitis afflicted with Steve Bannon?

buzzard 01-06-2018 07:12 PM

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.........to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
- President Donald J. Trump

Sounds like fuzzy when he's reminding us of how many rock star autobiographies he reads throughout a normal week.

reprise85 01-06-2018 08:42 PM

didnt trump run for president like 10 times

Shallowed 01-06-2018 08:53 PM

Well, dementia does affect the memory.

FlamingGlobes 01-06-2018 09:26 PM

False flag!

LaBelle 01-06-2018 10:19 PM

That face is haunting. Good god.

fuzzyroes 01-07-2018 11:59 PM

He really does kinda look like Rosie O'Donnel.

Anyhow, not pleased about how this shit with Trump is going down... Seems like he's just being used by the establishment at this point. Not a good sign that guys like Bannon are turning on him.

Oh well... Even if Trump ends up sucking, it was still a necessary need to have him win, if for nothing more than to send a message to Washington. If Clinton won America would be at war with Russia right now, no doubt about it. I'm reading her book right now.

Disco King 01-08-2018 12:52 AM

In your analysis, how does the row between Bannon and Trump imply that Trump is being "used by the establishment"?

pavementtune 01-08-2018 01:03 AM

isn't that the photoshop pic of bannon? I thought this one isn't real.

teh b0lly!!1 01-08-2018 01:32 AM

how come nobody posted the tweet of trump saying he's a genius cause he was on reality TV

redbreegull 01-08-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4408224)
If Clinton won America would be at war with Russia right now, no doubt about it.

the amount of mental deficiency required to write this sentence could crush a grown man under its weight

buzzard 01-08-2018 03:33 AM

Imagine being so desperate to avoid coming to terms with backing a bad horse that you'd reduce yourself to simply dreaming up an alternate reality in which everything is hyperbolically worse. It's genuinely tragic.

MplsTaper 01-09-2018 05:28 PM

Don't let the door hit ya Steve, you piece of garbage.

Steve Bannon quits Breitbart News

Ex-Trump strategist Steve Bannon has stepped down from the right-wing Breitbart News organisation where he built his reputation.

The move comes amid a furore over remarks he reportedly made about President Donald Trump's son.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42628201

FlamingGlobes 01-09-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pavementtune (Post 4408238)
isn't that the photoshop pic of bannon? I thought this one isn't real.

http://shitbritain.com/wp-content/up...r-1030x497.jpg

buzzard 01-09-2018 07:25 PM

You'd have to ask some pretty big questions of anybody that'd pick this guy as their chief strategist when, if this whole ordeal has demonstrated anything at all, it's that he wouldn't know how to strategize his way out of a paper bag.

Fancy going up against Jared Kushner and Don Jr. only to fail. Wow, basically.

reprise85 01-09-2018 08:35 PM

fired by trump
fired by breitbart

time for ole stevie to write a book before we shoot him into the sun

fuzzyroes 01-09-2018 10:51 PM

I don't really like how the movement is throwing Bannon under the bus. He was probably right about Don Jr. Nothing that I saw quoted by him in the book was really far-fetched (haven't read the book yet though)... But because he was critical of the Trump team, everyones throwing him off to the trash heap. Not really fair.

yo soy el mejor 01-09-2018 11:00 PM

he was critical too late. no one care. shut up.

Tchocky 01-09-2018 11:14 PM

How many more horcruxes are left to destroy before we are finally rid of Bannon?

reprise85 01-09-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4408542)
I don't really like how the movement is throwing Bannon under the bus. He was probably right about Don Jr. Nothing that I saw quoted by him in the book was really far-fetched (haven't read the book yet though)... But because he was critical of the Trump team, everyones throwing him off to the trash heap. Not really fair.

you're team bannon, then? ready to abandon trump for your white nationalist leader?