Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Republican mutant Steve King tweets rephrasing of the 14 words (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=184628)

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 10:03 AM

Republican mutant Steve King tweets rephrasing of the 14 words

republicans defend him, claim not to be racists or nazis

yep yep

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 10:06 AM

14 words: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

i'm sure the deplorables will be here to "educate" me on my "white guilt" and "oversensitivity"

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 11:16 AM

take care

smashingjj 03-13-2017 12:39 PM

It must feel like a god damn mirror, right Poots?

FoolofaTook 03-13-2017 01:29 PM

Poots you are either stupid or trolling as stupid

either way it's stupid, brah.

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4329627)
Poots you are either stupid or trolling as stupid

what about stupid and trolling

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 03:02 PM

you gotta wonder why someone is so heavily invested in denying white nationalism, white supremacism, or even simply racism itself to practically the exclusion of any other political issue

FoolofaTook 03-13-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4329658)
what about stupid and trolling

In the words of the Lithuavian, Cool Ass Ass Cream: "true true."

The Omega Concern 03-13-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4329576)

14 words: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

i'm sure the deplorables will be here to "educate" me on my "white guilt" and "oversensitivity"

Ever consider it's a response in kind to the conquering motives of a certain law from a particular Religion?

http://rense.com/1.mpicons/shariaANIMb.gif

The Omega Concern 03-13-2017 09:17 PM

These muslim refugees we import aren't like it was in the old days. Usually it was 85% woman and children with the rest mostly old men. Nope, those percentages have flipped basically to men of fighting age. Lots of radicals in that mix here and certainly in western europe where there's sharia law zones and the like. gang rapes and worse...and the politicians blame the scantily clad woman.

and Trot's bitches about a guy trying to protect his race from all this and more...whatev

MyOneAndOnly 03-13-2017 09:19 PM

TOC responds to accusations of white protestant racism by posting rationalization for his racism

stay classy, asshole

The Omega Concern 03-13-2017 09:55 PM

I'm not white. I just see a guy who's responding the way I see the likes of BLM and La Raza do as well, to say nothing of Wahhabist. Blind ideologue like yourself, I'd doubt you see your hypocrisy.

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 10:05 PM

i'm not racist but have you ever thought about how these darkies have no right to be here and should get out of my country

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 10:05 PM

I SAID I WASN'T RACIST

FoolofaTook 03-13-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omega Concern (Post 4329884)
These muslim refugees we import aren't like it was in the old days. Usually it was 85% woman and children with the rest mostly old men. Nope, those percentages have flipped basically to men of fighting age. Lots of radicals in that mix here and certainly in western europe where there's sharia law zones and the like. gang rapes and worse...and the politicians blame the scantily clad woman.

and Trot's bitches about a guy trying to protect his race from all this and more...whatev

:eek:

FoolofaTook 03-13-2017 10:43 PM

Wtf

fuck you dude you are retarded. i've had some good muslim friends overseas. and my dads country is a third. muslim, slavs like us. you can go eat a sack of baby dicks toc.

The Omega Concern 03-13-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4329896)
i'm not racist but have you ever thought about how these darkies have no right to be here and should get out of my country

what darkies are you talking? that would be me in the summers when its tough to not get a tan around here.

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 11:22 PM

fuck my race lmao what the fuck is wrong with you dude, fuck race. i don't need "my race" defended, you know very little about history if you think an irishman should have a whole lot of affinity for western/roman/british culture muchacho lmao

RACE ISN'T A REAL THING TO DEFEND

The Omega Concern 03-13-2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4329906)
Wtf

fuck you dude you are retarded. i've had some good muslim friends overseas. and my dads country is a third. muslim, slavs like us. you can go eat a sack of baby dicks toc.

Yah...that's cool. I got cousins I don't get in the way of. I stay clear. I don't live the way do. They're blood and that rules among us, but I don't live by their creed and its respected. You going to pretend you agree with a sharia law here in this country? It's about submission, is it not? What do your muslim friends say?

FoolofaTook 03-13-2017 11:26 PM

I not arguing with you. I'm telling you to eat dick and die.

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 11:29 PM

why did omega concern go all blood in, blood out all of a sudden

The Omega Concern 03-13-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4329930)
fuck my race lmao what the fuck is wrong with you dude, fuck race. i don't need "my race" defended, you know very little about history if you think an irishman should have a whole lot of affinity for western/roman/british culture muchacho lmao

RACE ISN'T A REAL THING TO DEFEND

Then I guess we agree with the ridiculous of La Raza, which I could be associated if so inclined. But I don't, cuz their commies like you.

Trotskilicious 03-13-2017 11:35 PM

look dude, racism is a thing because people create these conceptions of "race" and then order society & means of production around them. its an ism, a system of exploitation. i'm sure someone explained this to you by now and you never listened.

what steve king is talking about "restoring civilization" (to what? when?) and you talking specifically about how he's defending "my race" i don't even know what that is. I'm an irish guy, to me white oppression drove my four bears from their land from time immemorial to this land where my more recent four bears were baptised as "white" because this country is primarily about dividing society based on race it does, constantly, all the time, forever and ever. ok? fuck white people. what is white anyway? there's urbane hipsters and drooling suburban lowlifes. There's bearded curmudgeons and clean shaven walking golf shirts. when i hear someone talk about "white pride" and "defending my race" i only think of the worst

i'm confident i know and celebrate far more about western/white civiliazation & culture than steve king has even conceptualized. i don't need to play for team whitey when someone goes "this country/society is racist af" i just say "damn sure is"

i'm also sick of all these motherfucking fascists in my motherfucking government