Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Republican mutant Steve King tweets rephrasing of the 14 words (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=184628)

redbreegull 03-14-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4330136)
i personally believe that its because they're financially & socially denied other avenues for opportunity

IMO this seems like it's probably a big factor. White people in general do not need to fall back on physical prowess to make money or get a job. There might be something to be said of people from higher classes living more cerebral existences because of privilege

Trotskilicious 03-14-2017 03:16 PM

jews have a lot of money because at the turn of the economy at the end of the middle ages, the jews had become an urban group with some money because of their unique religious immigrant status at the time. jews got into funding mechinization & industrialization and got into banking because, they were urban already, and the aristocrats felt all of this was a fad that was beneath them. This then explains why, towards the end of the expansion age (i.e. 18th&19th centuries), jews had a dick ton of money and often the creditors of the very aristocrats who claimed to rule them (those "dastardly" rothchilds are a good example). Coupled with the Jews rigid otherness in devotion to their beliefs, common people suspected them and it was easy for the white elite to manufacture anti-semetism & jealousy towards them.

smashingjj 03-14-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dade (Post 4330073)
it's not about 'you' saying it :rolleyes:

it isn't? i would have sworn that was a direct reply to my post. why are you talking to me

smashingjj 03-14-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dade (Post 4330073)

hmm.. well here's at least one place that says "freedom can go to hell!" LOL

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oa4v2qg.jpg[/IMG]

i didn't know places could say things.

what the fuck are you trying to say if anything at all

smashingjj 03-14-2017 03:29 PM

but sweden

it is on fire

smashingjj 03-14-2017 03:30 PM

the precedent cant lye!

Trotskilicious 03-14-2017 03:32 PM

man dudes like dade are so fucking scared

imagine being terrified by what someone wrote on a protest sign in another country

redbreegull 03-14-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4330139)
jews have a lot of money because at the turn of the economy at the end of the middle ages, the jews had become an urban group with some money because of their unique religious immigrant status at the time. jews got into funding mechinization & industrialization and got into banking because, they were urban already, and the aristocrats felt all of this was a fad that was beneath them. This then explains why, towards the end of the expansion age (i.e. 18th&19th centuries), jews had a dick ton of money and often the creditors of the very aristocrats who claimed to rule them (those "dastardly" rothchilds are a good example). Coupled with the Jews rigid otherness in devotion to their beliefs, common people suspected them and it was easy for the white elite to manufacture anti-semetism & jealousy towards them.

it goes back even further. In many European states in the Middle Ages, it was illegal for Christians to be "money lenders." Jewish populations were actually an essential financial tool for the elite in this way. Many old European cities have "Jewish quarters," and Jews were often forced to live there by law... weirdly this first developed in large part because rulers and aristocrats wanted to put their Jews somewhere it would be harder for people to come harass or kill them because they were such an indispensable resource. Obviously still racist af but it was really after the Middle Ages during Inquisition times when the Church was weakening and States were strengthening that the Jews became a major target of persecution by governments. So yeah there is 1000+ plus years of history tying the Ashkenazim culturally to finance

Trotskilicious 03-14-2017 03:50 PM

cultural conditioning is everything.

redbreegull 03-14-2017 04:06 PM

it takes me five minutes to calculate tip, so maybe the $$$ gene skips a generation

redbreegull 03-14-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dade (Post 4330189)
you clearly know too much about the topic for me to continue arguing with you and also successfully protect my ego, but here are some distracting insults with tenuous grip on reality based on me pretending to take the one facetious thing you said seriously

Trotskilicious 03-14-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dade (Post 4330182)
i have nothing to be scared of, you are a drama queen- take this shit back to facebook you limp-wristed cock snot.

its interesting to me how much you wish to portray me as feminine or homosexual, shows that you're misogynistic and homophobic even though you don't quite realize how often you tip your hand

idk what it has to do with facebook

Trotskilicious 03-14-2017 04:36 PM

i'm starting to think that the sole motivator for dade's worldview is seething resentment borne out of insecurity

Trotskilicious 03-14-2017 04:39 PM

ps steve king is a psycho

The Omega Concern 03-14-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4330156)
man dudes like dade are so fucking scared

imagine being terrified by what someone wrote on a protest sign in another country

Imagine being so stupid you can't even recognize a point that undermines your ignorant opinion.

The Omega Concern 03-14-2017 05:09 PM

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8...-migrants-rape

Suppression of data about migrant rapes is "Germany-wide phenomenon."

American Journalist Savagely Beaten In Sweden For Asking Questions About Muslim Refugees Raping European Women

The Sexual Misery of the Arab World

This NYT article is written by an Arab who recognizes a problem with the religious left and muslim immigrants:

On the one hand Daoud deplored the far-right "illusion" which treats all immigrants as potential rapists.

But by far the greater part of his anger was directed at the "naive" political left, who in his view deliberately ignore the cultural gulf separating the Arab-Muslim world from Europe.

duovamp 03-14-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4329576)

14 words: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

i'm sure the deplorables will be here to "educate" me on my "white guilt" and "oversensitivity"

I hope all the worst things in life happen to him and only him.

Trotskilicious 03-14-2017 05:35 PM

can someone tell me why we need to "restore civilization" when it seems to me that the western capitalist white patriarchal hegemony has a pretty firm grip?

The Omega Concern 03-14-2017 05:38 PM

Would you stop getting hung up on media-poli phrases and look deeper into these very complex issues.

The Omega Concern 03-14-2017 05:41 PM

You've got a dangerous and large radical element of one religion that is being blamed for terrorist events they didn't commit, making them the oligarchs faux-perps of choice.

redbreegull 03-14-2017 05:56 PM

who said it steve king or joseph goebbels

redbreegull 03-14-2017 05:57 PM

is it just me or do toc's sentences literally not even make sense anymore

smashingjj 03-14-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dade (Post 4330182)
the double standards here are mind boggling

you're trying to make the same argument here as when you or any of these other boneheads try to call everyone a racist or nazi when they disagree with you about anything! you guys are foaming at the mouth to create your next hitler comparison and then you get all "where did i post that!?!?!?" lol

under your logic i suppose when the LGBT protest here in the US that they aren't actually "saying anything" either huh?

obviously the picture was to counter your "where does shariah law even exist in western europe?!", it's just a picture brother calm down.

i have nothing to be scared of, you are a drama queen- take this shit back to facebook you limp-wristed cock snot.

Ok so i'm 'you guys' now. It's not like i was expecting the least bit of open mindedness or common sense from you so that's cool. You can stop posting

smashingjj 03-14-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omega Concern (Post 4330246)
Would you stop getting hung up on media-poli phrases and look deeper into these very complex issues.

Someone send this message to Trump

smashingjj 03-14-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4330259)

Cut him a little slack, his mind was being controlled by three doors down for inspiration on their new album title while writing those posts. All the while being still on point

FoolofaTook 03-14-2017 06:29 PM

all the while smoking a crack infused joint

AMIRITE?!?

Trotskilicious 03-14-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4330259)

nah thats why i pointed out he was saying word salad.