Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Harvey Weinstein thread (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=185584)

vixnix 10-13-2017 02:14 AM

Harvey Weinstein thread

What I find sad is that for every woman who has a story about saying no, there is probably at least one who has a worse story, about having low self esteem and saying yes, because she didn't realise she had a real choice.

Imagine having sex with a guy who treats women that way. I can imagine him grunting like a wild pig and a poor thin hollywood model actress spreadeagled underneath him, eyes glazed over, a part of her soul dying.

I read that he came on to Kate Beckinsale when she was 17, offering her alcohol and then calling her a cunt when she declined.

I realise most of this is probably an engineered distraction and there's probably something far worse going down somewhere.

Application to Vixnix Community Justice Centre for humane euthanasia: approved.

Cool As Ice Cream 10-13-2017 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixnix (Post 4390019)
I realise most of this is probably an engineered distraction and there's probably something far worse going down somewhere.

are you saying that this is a false flag?

vixnix 10-13-2017 02:23 AM

Double confirm.

teh b0lly!!1 10-13-2017 02:38 AM

just looking at his pictures posted on news sites made me sick. you can see the crude violence in his eyes.

vixnix 10-13-2017 02:49 AM

Yeah. I know it's bad form to read too much into a picture. But it's not hard to imagine him behaving like a depraved animal, is it. And you're right, it's something about the eyes.

Shallowed 10-13-2017 06:53 AM

shut the fuck up, fuzzy

The Omega Concern 10-13-2017 05:20 PM

Draining the Swamp.

NYPD all up in this...they've been loyal to the Prez for decades.

Every other high-level perv Hollywood/DNC operative is on notice, none too big.

Rose McGowan kicking ass and taking names.

Oliver Stone concerned over vigilante justice...hmmmm.

Clooney, "Buttman" Affleck next...cra-cray...

FlamingGlobes 10-13-2017 09:01 PM

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...2897379-17.gif

buzzard 10-13-2017 10:53 PM

Trump is just doing his bit to rid the world of lecherous predators that would abuse their position in life and treat women as objects capable of providing pleasure like the sexual equivalents to an endless run of steak dinners, then?

It was probably Nixon that shot Serpico, too.

qwerty sp 10-13-2017 11:20 PM

Time in the slammer?

vixnix 10-14-2017 12:27 AM

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...instein-04.jpg

My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola
My eyes are wide like cherry pies
I got sweet taste for men who're older
It's always been so it's no surprise
Harvey's in the sky with diamonds
And it's making me crazy
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby
Come on baby, let's ride
We can escape to the great sunshine
I know your wife and she wouldn't mind
We made it out to the other side
Come on come on come on come on come on baby
Whoa ah yeah
I fall asleep with an American flag
I wear my diamonds on skid row
I pledge allegiance to my dad
For teaching me everything he knows
Harvey's in the sky with diamonds
And it's making me crazy
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby, yeah
Come on…

teh b0lly!!1 10-14-2017 12:36 AM

an interesting thing about these morbid narcissists who harass and rape women on account of their perception that it is somehow warranted, or that they're "allowed" to do so for whatever (false) reasons, is that when they're caught, they're always "devastated" and "shell shocked" and publicly mourning the loss of their spouse/kids as a direct consequences of the way they've persistently conducted themselves for a long time (years and years in this case).

it's still all about them. not about the women whom they violated, not about scars they've left or lives they'd ruined. narcissists to the very end.

vixnix 10-14-2017 01:00 AM

I suspect that after you engage in enough acts that dehumanise others, you basically stop having a soul.

teh b0lly!!1 10-14-2017 01:20 AM

oh yeah i forgot to post the link

he "suicidal and depressed"

why don't you just go ahead and pull the trigger on that, big guy. it's the right thing to do

vixnix 10-14-2017 01:52 AM

I guess he's become so good at compartmentalising that he can completely forget about his disgusting behaviour while mourning the loss of his family and acting like he knows how to love people.

I say we euthanise him, embalm him, and then expel him into space in a capsule with a message on it saying "Rejected from Earth for disgusting crimes against his own species" with accompanying pseudo-hieroglyphs to relay the message.

buzzard 10-14-2017 02:41 AM

It was pretty bold of him to start referring to second chances within about a week of his decades-long rape innings escaping the bounds of its status as the dinner party banter of the stars.

Disco King 10-16-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omega Concern (Post 4390132)
Draining the Swamp.

NYPD all up in this...they've been loyal to the Prez for decades.

Every other high-level perv Hollywood/DNC operative is on notice, none too big.

Rose McGowan kicking ass and taking names.

Oliver Stone concerned over vigilante justice...hmmmm.

Clooney, "Buttman" Affleck next...cra-cray...

Was the first casualty of the Trump's war on celebrity sexual abusers that guy who was shown confessing to casually "grabbing women by the pussy" and reveling in the impunity being "a star" bestows upon those who do this?

I forget that guy's name... Ronald something-or-other? I just remember that there were unproven allegations of him raping children.

redbreegull 10-16-2017 03:15 PM

harvey Weinstein typology

redbreegull 10-16-2017 03:15 PM

come on guys please just take the test

Disco King 10-16-2017 09:01 PM

We've reached Harvey-Weinstein equilibrium.

LaBelle 10-16-2017 09:38 PM

#metoo

FlamingGlobes 10-17-2017 05:37 PM

^ love the avatar

LaBelle 10-17-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes (Post 4390896)
^ love the avatar

Likewise! :D

*looks up freddy/jason fic*

LaBelle 10-17-2017 05:45 PM

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b33075b1...9bppo1_500.jpg

This is my favorite ship now, tho

FlamingGlobes 10-17-2017 06:00 PM

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-...50269728_n.jpg

The Omega Concern 10-17-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disco King (Post 4390727)
Was the first casualty of the Trump's war on celebrity sexual abusers that guy who was shown confessing to casually "grabbing women by the pussy" and reveling in the impunity being "a star" bestows upon those who do this?

I forget that guy's name... Ronald something-or-other? I just remember that there were unproven allegations of him raping children.

Context is everything...He never admitted grabbing a woman by the pussy, he was saying woman love star power so much you could literally grab them by the pussy with the inference that they love anything like that from a famous person.

The guy is full of hyperbole, but on this one you take him literal. o.k. Maybe he's done that before, maybe he hasn't, but he didn't admit to such an act in that conversation with Bush.

Fulford says the elite have Trump leveraged bigly with a videotape of him pissing on a girl in Russia (yes, the dossier...Ben Fulford has a source that says its true).

Fulford further says this video was altered with a CGI scene of Trump killing the girl. Now that's some fucked up shit if true. I don't know if it is, the only evidence that shows it could be is how Trump governs (will he drain the swamp or not?). I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but it's one rumour I won't forget about and assess as I go. Fulford has been way wrong before even to the point of disinfo, so...

Disco King 10-17-2017 08:51 PM

I'm sure that Weinstein, in his locker-room conversations, portrayed himself as an irresistible star with so much sexual charm that women would swoon when he undressed before them or pushed their heads into his crotch, rather than framing his sexual abuse as sexual abuse. In any case, it doesn't add much to Trump's credit to assume that his unsolicited genital-grabbing never turned out be be sexual assault, because he, through blind luck, only ever did it to women who he only found out were cool with it after he had already committed the act.

It's not like Trump's own admission is the only documented allegation of sexual assault against him, either. A handful of people have accused him of crimes ranging from sexual misconduct to rape, and many of these allegations were forwarded years before the Access Hollywood tape was released, and well before he even ran for president, making them unlikely to be part of some political smear campaign organized against him.

I don't really have much of an opinion on the ubsustantiated Buzzfeed rumours that some dossier contains evidence that he paid for hookers to piss on him. As much as I trust anonymous and faceless MI6 agents who may or may not exist.

FoolofaTook 10-17-2017 08:59 PM

Walla Walla is full of Trump supporters. Wish I lived in the western part of the state.

FlamingGlobes 10-17-2017 11:05 PM

I would say 1 out of 10 people I brush up against in my area voted Trump. Surprisingly tolerable.