wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 11:56 AM
what's up?!

alexthestampede
07-12-2005, 11:57 AM
isles been talking shit about you

morphinebitch
07-12-2005, 11:57 AM
waiting for my friends to get out of school. then drinking wine with them.

SuckSuckStyle
07-12-2005, 11:59 AM
how you livin, negro?

severin
god damn, it'S the guy on the european trip that won't visit austria to get the jackets he supposedly wants to throw into the arctic or atlantic or whatever.

how ya doing? i was worried you would've been that one 24 year old american who died in pamplona when he fell off a 25m wall

bardy
at work eating Andes mints. You?

pink_ribbon_scars
07-12-2005, 12:00 PM
hey jerome. i missed you! how was the european vacation?

alexthestampede
07-12-2005, 12:04 PM
he cant talk. hes searchign isles posts now

morphinebitch
07-12-2005, 12:05 PM
2 more hours!!

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
isles been talking shit about you

i don't believe you!

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by morphinebitch
waiting for my friends to get out of school. then drinking wine with them.

what kind of wine will you be drinking? and how early in the day will you be drinking it?

alexthestampede
Originally posted by Jerome

what kind of wine will you be drinking? and how early in the day will you be drinking it?
:rofl:

wHATcOLOR
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle
how you livin, negro?

i've got just shy of 100 emails to deal with since i just took a vacation from work, so i'm a little overwhelmed, but overall, living quite well! how about you?

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by severin
god damn, it'S the guy on the european trip that won't visit austria to get the jackets he supposedly wants to throw into the arctic or atlantic or whatever.

how ya doing? i was worried you would've been that one 24 year old american who died in pamplona when he fell off a 25m wall

arctic, severin! arctic!! and that was my first of what i hope to be many european trips, so don't consider your jackets safe just yet!!

i am doing well, though tired from the travel. i was in pamplona, and ran with the bulls, but luckily experienced no injuries! that was one crazy time in pamplona though.

how are you?

chris_bakewell
07-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Hey Jerome.:)

How was the holiday?

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by vipbrj
at work eating Andes mints. You?

at work as well, eating Rold Gold pretzels

Mayfuck
07-12-2005, 12:13 PM
I was wondering why Netphoria was so chill the last few weeks.

wHATcOLOR
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
hey jerome. i missed you! how was the european vacation?

hey pink_ribbon_scars!! i missed you guys too, though it was nice to have a little break from the entire internet. the vacation was great!! i will likely (if i can make the time) make a thread about it with some pictures at some point this week! i met isle, he's awesome

SuckSuckStyle

i've got just shy of 100 emails to deal with since i just took a vacation from work, so i'm a little overwhelmed, but overall, living quite well! how about you?

not bad man. boston summer.

morphinebitch
07-12-2005, 12:14 PM

some make-your-own-wine stuff simone's parents have. cheap stuff. but it's growing on me. especially mixed with bubbly cranberry juice stuff. mmmmm. we'll be drinking it around 2.30pm. simone and anthony get out of school at 2.15. so i'll be walking to meet them at 2. it's 12.15pm.

severin

arctic, severin! arctic!! and that was my first of what i hope to be many european trips, so don't consider your jackets safe just yet!!

i am doing well, though tired from the travel. i was in pamplona, and ran with the bulls, but luckily experienced no injuries! that was one crazy time in pamplona though.

how are you?

cool, so when are you coming over the next time?

and i'm fine...the usual stuff happening, like...quitting my job to go to university to study something completely different from the stuff i did at work for the last 5 years..totally turning my life around

wHATcOLOR
Originally posted by chris_bakewell
Hey Jerome.:)

How was the holiday?

hey chris_bakewell!! how are you? the holiday was great, it was fun but not that relaxing, i'm kind of tired out! i met isle and we wished that you had been there as well!!

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
I was wondering why Netphoria was so chill the last few weeks.

ha

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle

not bad man. boston summer.

awesome! have you spent any time down on the cape? i kinda miss that place sometimes. isle and i saw some people rowing on the river and we thought of you!

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by morphinebitch

some make-your-own-wine stuff simone's parents have. cheap stuff. but it's growing on me. especially mixed with bubbly cranberry juice stuff. mmmmm. we'll be drinking it around 2.30pm. simone and anthony get out of school at 2.15. so i'll be walking to meet them at 2. it's 12.15pm.

woah. in pamplona everyone was drinking at like 7 am, it was insane! my shoes got thrashed because the streets were soaked in sangria.

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:18 PM

cool, so when are you coming over the next time?

and i'm fine...the usual stuff happening, like...quitting my job to go to university to study something completely different from the stuff i did at work for the last 5 years..totally turning my life around

i'm not really sure, it'll be a while though.. maybe a year? hopefully less though.

congrats on the changes you're making, what are you going to be studying??

morphinebitch
07-12-2005, 12:18 PM
well as far as i'm concerned there's nothing wrong with drinking at any time of day. i know i've done it :o

Mariner
07-12-2005, 12:24 PM
jerome, my man. i expect great stories and good pictures, but not before you relax as much as possible for a few days.

Mayfuck
07-12-2005, 12:25 PM
You first thread in weeks and I already find you annoying.

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Mariner
jerome, my man. i expect great stories and good pictures, but not before you relax as much as possible for a few days.

hey man! i'll see what i can do! :)

sppunk
07-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey man, how was the bombing?

DeadSwan
07-12-2005, 12:42 PM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
Hey man, how was the bombing?

bombastic! i was in spain, and i do not support bombings!! i don't support bombings!

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by DeadSwan
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

herro!

sppunk
07-12-2005, 12:47 PM

bombastic! i was in spain, and i do not support bombings!! i don't support bombings! Sounds like a pretty weak alibi to me. I'm immediately turning you over to Karl Rove, that upstanding American patriot!

Voice Implodes
07-12-2005, 12:50 PM
i could have used you a few days ago man.

sup j?

DeadSwan
07-12-2005, 01:13 PM
LET'S SEE SOME PICTURES

OF YOU POSING WITH THE NATIVES

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Voice Implodes
i could have used you a few days ago man.

sup j?

that sound drrrty!

sup mang

Izzle
07-12-2005, 01:56 PM
hey man, hope your flight home was restful.

*goes to dig up appreciation thread*

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 01:58 PM
hey!!! the flight sucked!!!! :D it was very cool meeting you man! :)

Izzle
07-12-2005, 02:04 PM
hey!!! the flight sucked!!!! :D it was very cool meeting you man! :)

likewise, although i couldn't help but feel that on our second meeting i acted a bit oddly. would you agree with this? i may just be imagining things but i tend to procrastinate after i have met someone, thinking i haven't been as fine a host as would like to be

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 02:08 PM
no, i don't think i'd agree with that. it was a real nice time, and you were a great host. i enjoyed kicking it with you much more than my 'true' 'hosts' in london! i hope you dudes didn't think i'm too dumb/weird/annoying:p

chris_bakewell
07-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Haha you're both being abit paranoid.

That coming from me

Izzle
07-12-2005, 02:10 PM
no, i don't think i'd agree with that. it was a real nice time, and you were a great host. i enjoyed kicking it with you much more than my 'true' 'hosts' in london! i hope you dudes didn't think i'm too dumb/weird/annoying:p

not at all. i was surprised how quiet my sister was though, she'd been pretty excited about meeting you. did you enjoy chilling by the river with your friends after we left?

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 02:17 PM
yeah she was pretty quiet. maybe she was just enjoying the riffs. or maybe she was disillusioned that i don't look like the liquid-j pic anymore

and yeah it was nice at the river, i wish i had my camera. we had some french food and the waiter was pretty funny and hard to understand.

Izzle
07-12-2005, 02:23 PM
yeah she was pretty quiet. maybe she was just enjoying the riffs. or maybe she was disillusioned that i don't look like the liquid-j pic anymore

and yeah it was nice at the river, i wish i had my camera. we had some french food and the waiter was pretty funny and hard to understand.

ah you went to the french cafe...that's a nice place. it was truly a splendid evening. i'm looking forward to seeing the pics and the video of you and dennis rodman getting chased by bulls!

RopeyLopey
07-12-2005, 02:26 PM

wow...so what are you going to do, study, now? I am really surprised.

Or how it was with the job in London, then? That's not an option anymore, either?

Nimrod's Son
07-12-2005, 02:41 PM
hey jesse, did you get any european punani or what

wHATcOLOR
07-12-2005, 02:43 PM
i did not. that's what i get for travelling with a jamaican girl on a budget who could only stay in hostels