View Full Version : Would you date a single mother/father?

sickbadthing
12-28-2002, 12:35 AM
I have sorta before. Nothing ever got serious so I never got the "true" experience of playing "mommy's special friend". I don't think it would bother me if I loved her... but boy howdy that would take a lotta love.

I know most of you are like... 12 and haven't done much more than kiss your sleazy uncle (among other things that years of therapy will unravel), but would you consider it?

shaniqua
12-28-2002, 12:42 AM
i probably would. most 15yearold boys aren't usually single fathers, though.

sickbadthing
12-28-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by pale_princess
i probably would. most 15yearold boys aren't usually single fathers, though.

Dirty girl!

Red Wine Cage
12-28-2002, 12:56 AM
um, i would, but any sense of any kind of drama with the baby's daddy and i'd split.

drama blows...plus, i'm a fucking pansy.

Urban_Ideation
12-28-2002, 01:00 AM
if all the girl is looking for is a father to her child, then it's a definite no.

Final answer: Maybe

Samsa
12-28-2002, 01:45 AM
u h huh. kids are so cute :D

meow
12-28-2002, 01:49 AM
no one has anal warts? thats hard to beleive

sickbadthing
12-28-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Samsa
u h huh. kids are so cute :D

But wait... does that mean you'd do it? And like at your age right now?

Samsa
12-28-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing

But wait... does that mean you'd do it? And like at your age right now?

no i wouldn't do the kid, i'd do the guy with the kid jesus christ. i mean, if we were in love and shit. i'd huggg the kid and babysit it and make it cookies and watch tv with it and take it shopping :love:

jenn
12-28-2002, 09:35 PM
i'd do it... any guy responsible enough to be a single father seems to be responsible enough to be in a meaningful relationship... and as long as there is no drama with the kids mom, i'd have a blast.

sickbadthing
12-28-2002, 09:42 PM

no i wouldn't do the kid, i'd do the guy with the kid jesus christ. i mean, if we were in love and shit. i'd huggg the kid and babysit it and make it cookies and watch tv with it and take it shopping :love:

Sorry. I meant "do it" as in "date a guy with a kid". Not do the kid, silly.

Samsa
12-28-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing

Sorry. I meant "do it" as in "date a guy with a kid". Not do the kid, silly.

oh i get it. hmm. at 18 years old would i date a guy with a kid??? that's a tougher question. i don't know :think: i don't think I'M mature enough to handle a kid you know? maybe i would. eh i probably would.

Elvis The Naked Years
12-28-2002, 09:50 PM

oh i get it. hmm. at 18 years old would i date a guy with a kid??? that's a tougher question. i don't know :think: i don't think I'M mature enough to handle a kid you know? maybe i would. eh i probably would.

that's just as well
because i think julio's pregnant.

Ann Ominous
12-28-2002, 09:58 PM
wow l33t posts.

Samsa
12-28-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Elvis The Naked Years

that's just as well
because i think julio's pregnant.

he's going to have an abortion then he's gonna get his stomach stapled. he finds his mom's home cookin too hard to resist. so why resist it?? i don't understand the reasoning. people are SUPPOSED to eat. silly julio. apparently chile pepperes ( i pronounce it cheelay like a cool mexican would) stimulate the release of pheremones which makes you happy. juulio eat your chilays

meow
12-28-2002, 10:06 PM

chilays

:D

Why Am I So Ugly?
12-29-2002, 01:50 AM

he's going to have an abortion then he's gonna get his stomach stapled. he finds his mom's home cookin too hard to resist. so why resist it?? i don't understand the reasoning. people are SUPPOSED to eat. silly julio. apparently chile pepperes ( i pronounce it cheelay like a cool mexican would) stimulate the release of pheremones which makes you happy. juulio eat your chilays
julio is fat

Crippler
12-29-2002, 01:56 AM
<font color="aquamarine">I've had a one-night stand with one. :o</font>

Samsa
12-29-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Why Am I So Ugly?

julio is fat

he is not FAT he is buff and muscular :D and all that cool stuff :D: and maybe he has a LEETLE extra meat on his bones b ut that is certainly not a bad thing. givese you something into which you can sink your teeth :D

Skye
12-29-2002, 05:38 AM
NO WAY! I'm not changing the diaper of some kid that is not genetically related to me. You love babies because they are YOUR babies, not some other skank's babies. And I dont think being a single father or mother is necessarily a mark of responsiblity, I see it as the opposite.