View Full Version : The Living Soap Opera

Phoenix Down
06-21-2005, 07:12 PM
ROFL, billy so ruined this interview for the german magazine VISIONS. I just read this on Visions online....the issue will come out in a couple of days and they can't change it anymore. i don't have a lot of time now, so i will translate roughly:

VISIONS: you were an outstanding frontman of a tight and outstanding rockgroup - the pumpkins. it hurts to never see them again.

b0lly: But that's the way it is. No more "lalalala", "we love the past", "everything is fine" "please buy our tshirts at the exit" "good night, thank you"-shit. You won#t ever get that from me again. First of all i will kick your asses so badly, that you will be fed up with rock concert clichés for months.
you should rather kill me than to expect me to be the assistant for any more lollipop-teenager-nights of first ejaculations"

rofl, gotta love the man

in german:

VISIONS: Du warst ein außergewöhnlich guter Frontmann einer tighten und ebenso außergewöhnlichen Rockband - den Smashing Pumpkins. Das nie wieder sehen zu dürfen betrübt.
Billy Corgan: Aber so ist es. Es kann nie wieder diese 'Lalalala'-, 'Wir lieben die Vergangenheit'-, 'Alles ist prima'-, 'Bitte kaufen Sie am Ausgang unsere T-Shirts'-, 'Good night, thank you!'-Scheiße sein. Das werdet ihr nie wieder von mir bekommen. Vorher trete ich euch dermaßen in den Arsch, dass ihr für Monate genug habt von Rockkonzert-Klischees. Lieber könnt ihr mich umbringen, als von mir zu verlangen, Erfüllungsgehilfe für Lollipop-Teenager-Nächte mit erstem Samenerguss zu sein. Die andere Seite bedeutet mir inzwischen zu viel.

sweter33
06-21-2005, 07:40 PM
lol
on the other hand the recent news make these interviews more interesting... in a way...