View Full Version : Storytellers...

joshm
06-14-2005, 09:49 PM
I was just watching coldplay's new storytellers on vh1 and was wondering if anyone had the smashing pumpkins storytellers.

on billy-corgan.com they have an audio of it but i'de kinda prefer the video if anyone happens to have recorded the original or has a different copy then that would be great! :D

Gollum
06-14-2005, 10:05 PM
I have it. I'll put it up in a minute.

Edit: Yousendit isn't working, I'll try again later.

wpc33
06-15-2005, 02:58 AM
I have the non-mp3 3-disc bootleg of the whole performance. PM me if anyone wants a copy.

Shakedown1979
06-15-2005, 04:51 AM
actually

billy - corgan. com has the videos, click on video and you can download each one

i did this no more than a day ago

Spaldz
06-15-2005, 05:16 AM
I have the video that was shown and the video that wasn't shown, but the video that wasn't shown is pretty much just one camera bad quality picture.

teh b0lly!!1
06-15-2005, 11:59 AM
man, sp storytellers sucked so bad.
so, uh, raindrops and sunshowers is about, uh, walking in between the rain drops, which is of course impossible..
and uh, snail is just bullshit lyrics...
:rolleyes:

joshm
06-15-2005, 01:53 PM
billy - corgan. com has the videos, click on video and you can download each one

well, whenever I download it, it only comes out as the audio version and it goes through WinRAR and then into windows media player.

I'd want a copy that is playable in windows media player just because out of all of the video players its the only one i understand... I also think that the videos are played in mp3's but i'm not for sure. :)