View Full Version : Christmas in Texas

BlueStar
12-24-2002, 06:27 PM
So we decided to have Christmas at my aunt and uncle's in Houston this year. They just built a brand new house. AND THEY JUST MOVED INTO IT YESTERDAY. Everything is in boxes. The furniture isn't put together. No one can find the presents. The appliances haven't been delivered yet. The eletrician still needs to do some work. Only one of the bathrooms works (the plumbers still need to do some work). There is no heat or air conditioning. This is ridiculous and crazy. We did manage to find the box with the fake Christmas tree and the ornaments. So we have a Christmas tree up. And the computer and the TVs are unpacked and working because the cable guy was here this morning. Hahahahaha...I bet my parents don't think this was such a brilliant idea now.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
12-24-2002, 06:37 PM
It doesn't sound like it was a good idea :(

Merry Almost Christmas though

aldango
12-24-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by BlueStar
So we decided to have Christmas at my aunt and uncle's in Houston this year. They just built a brand new house. AND THEY JUST MOVED INTO IT YESTERDAY. Everything is in boxes. The furniture isn't put together. No one can find the presents. The appliances haven't been delivered yet. The eletrician still needs to do some work. Only one of the bathrooms works (the plumbers still need to do some work). There is no heat or air conditioning. This is ridiculous and crazy. We did manage to find the box with the fake Christmas tree and the ornaments. So we have a Christmas tree up. And the computer and the TVs are unpacked and working because the cable guy was here this morning. Hahahahaha...I bet my parents don't think this was such a brilliant idea now.

Where in Houston are you?

BlueStar
12-24-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by zekix

Where in Houston are you?

I guess technically in Missouri City (near Sugar Land). (My aunt used to live in Houston proper.)

sickbadthing
12-24-2002, 08:23 PM
http://easycarts.net/ecarts/TShirtsNTexas/images/742.jpg

aldango
12-24-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by BlueStar

I guess technically in Missouri City (near Sugar Land). (My aunt used to live in Houston proper.)

Oh cool. I live up in NW houston - Around Highway 6 @ Highway 290.

I hope you enjoy this WONDERFUL weather. ;)

Geek USA
12-24-2002, 09:57 PM
come to my house!

june33
12-25-2002, 12:23 AM
Holy shit Blue Star, I live in Sugar Land! But I am in Chicago for Christmas this year. Sorry to hear about your Christmas. :( But at least you aren't freezing your ass off right?