i'm not stopping
ii''''m going hunting

i'm the hunter

Ketchup
12-22-2002, 09:02 PM
http://www.collectors-world.com/jpg/shutup.jpg

Undone
12-22-2002, 09:18 PM
<font color="CC33CC">If I could take out the unlistenable 9th song on there and replace it with something else, and put the vid version of AIFOL in place of the much more blah album version, Homogenic would be much closer to perfection. Wrong board, btw ;)</font>

Tessellation
12-22-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Undone
<font color="CC33CC">If I could take out the unlistenable 9th song on there and replace it with something else, and put the vid version of AIFOL in place of the much more blah album version, Homogenic would be much closer to perfection. Wrong board, btw ;)</font>

"pluto" is OK to me.

Tessellation
12-22-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Ketchup
http://www.collectors-world.com/jpg/shutup.jpg

we need to give Suze that.

Travis Meekz
12-22-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Tessellation

we need to give Suze that.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone

mirrar
12-22-2002, 10:21 PM
you push me out to this state of emergency... how beautiful to be....

Samsa
12-22-2002, 11:16 PM

what's the unlistenable 9th song? i'm trying to imagine what it is

is it the while you are away song? that song ROCKS

Samsa
12-22-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Tessellation

"pluto" is OK to me.

oh it's pluto? wtf? why isnt' that song name ringing bells? prolly cuz i don't really. yeah. how does pluto go?

Samsa
12-22-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Travis Meeks

let he who is without sin cast the first stone

OH MY GOD do you want to be my lover?

Samsa
12-22-2002, 11:25 PM
oooh yeah

THAT unlistenable 9th song. i would have to agree :erm

i think i blocked that song out of my memory lol. it is THAT traumatizing. actually it's not so bad. like. i don't really. or i DIDN'T. i did'n't really like all is fu ll of love and i had never really listened to it. then i one day mentioned it to julio and he said "What what what? That is one of my favorites." so i said hmm and now i guess i like it actually if orget :erm didn't some band cover it though? queens of the stone age maybe? i think there are. wait. i know some badn covered one of her debut songs right? which song? ughh why don't i remember.

Undone
12-22-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Samsa
oooh yeah

THAT unlistenable 9th song. i would have to agree :erm

i think i blocked that song out of my memory lol. it is THAT traumatizing. actually it's not so bad. like. i don't really. or i DIDN'T. i did'n't really like all is fu ll of love and i had never really listened to it. then i one day mentioned it to julio and he said "What what what? That is one of my favorites." so i said hmm and now i guess i like it actually if orget :erm didn't some band cover it though? queens of the stone age maybe? i think there are. wait. i know some badn covered one of her debut songs right? which song? ughh why don't i remember.

<font color="CC33CC">Yeah, Bjork just screams indiscernable crap that is horribly mixed in Pluto. I guess that would be the correct song title. If you've heard the video version of AIFOL, you may like it more. That's one of my favorite songs. The video is priceless too. </font>

peabody
12-22-2002, 11:37 PM

<font color="CC33CC">Yeah, Bjork just screams indiscernable crap that is horribly mixed in Pluto. I guess that would be the correct song title. If you've heard the video version of AIFOL, you may like it more. That's one of my favorite songs. The video is priceless too. </font>

umm.

pluto is fucking awesome. you just haven't seen it live, so you can't understand the full AWESOMENESS of it!

peabody
12-22-2002, 11:38 PM
i just like the contrast of pluto and then right into all is full of love.

i don't really like the album version of all is full of love. the string version is amazingly good.

Travis Meekz
12-22-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Samsa

OH MY GOD do you want to be my lover?

but I thought we don't like each other???