View Full Version : Thanks For The Album Guys!!!

Don Muraco
05-27-2005, 06:44 AM
I finally figured out what the 1000+ post regulars have been doing all this time. Each and every one of their posts contain cryptic messages that spell out exactly how and where to get the CD rip of the new Corgan album!

I will reveal parts of the code, but the fun part is figuring it out yourself....

First, you take the 2nd and 4th letter from the 6th and 9th words from the 4th and 6th sentences from every 3rd paragraph of posts made on odd numbered days from 1000+ posters with screen names that contain vowels (a,e,i,o & u), then assemble those letters in in alphabetical order...

Next you take the 7th through 9th, 12th through 16th, and 30th through 35th letters and reassemble them to spell out a famous author (don't worry, it is VERY obvious who this author is)...

Next you get out your Machina CD and flip through the booklet to page 6. There is a caption under a picture entitled "Let The Truth Sing Divine". This is a famous quote from a book written by the aforementioned mystery author. If you were unable to reassemble the letters to find this authors name, it should be painfully obvious at this point who the author is and what book the quote is from...

Next you need to find the book (it is availale in the vast majority of libraries, so it shouldn't be a problem). On page 162 of this book, there is a description of a "Walking Shade". Sound familiar? Once you have found this page, find the 12th sentence from the bottom and type the entire sentence (with exclamation points) into google...

Only one search result will come up on the screen. On this website, there are coordinates to a cave somewhere in North America. You must find this cave and enter it. Inside will be 2 of the regulars of this group who are safeguarding the album. They will appear in cloaks. You must recite for them the lyrics from the entire MCIS album, word for word. Only then will you be given a CD-R copy of TheFutureEmbrace.

Trust me guys, it's worth it! The album rocks out!

Jackbox
05-27-2005, 06:49 AM
Old news.

teh b0lly!!1
05-27-2005, 07:12 AM
this is by far the most retarded post ive seen.

Nothing/everything
05-27-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by teh b0lly!!1
this is by far the most retarded post ive seen.

you're just saying that because you haven't been able to listen to the album yet

Cool As Ice Cream
05-27-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Jackbox
Old news. Ha! :D

Starla
05-27-2005, 09:43 AM
You have way too much time on your hands, darling.

Rockin' Cherub
05-27-2005, 10:53 AM
how the fuck did he figure that out? damn.

Netphorian Gadabout
05-27-2005, 10:59 AM
Who was guarding the motherfucking cave the day this guy came in? Clearly, they are so fired.

VoxUpDoc
05-27-2005, 11:52 AM
That's a lot of trouble to go for the album.

Alternatively, if you can wait a few weeks, you'll find it lying unguarded in my bin.