View Full Version : When Parents Find Your Weed

The Last Laugh
12-21-2002, 01:29 PM
what do they do? or do you suspect they would do?

it's the weirdest thing. a few days ago i misplaced about half and eigth and i was rather upset by this. today i was lying on my couch and my dad walked in and asked me if i had lost something recently and i was like 'hm...'. Now, it's not secret that i smoke weed, but i could never be quite sure how my parents would act if they actually caught me red handed. well, i said i had lost something and my father asked what it was. i told him that i'm guessing he found it so he already knows what it is. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out the bag and says 'against my better judgement i'm gonna give this back to you'. HA. weirdest thing ever.

Travis Meekz
12-21-2002, 01:39 PM
your dad seems cool

The Last Laugh
12-21-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Travis Meeks
your dad seems cool

word.

bonsor
12-21-2002, 01:40 PM
your dad is cool

i bought my first bag of weed last night. i got a dime. i put it in the most obvious of places: my TAFH box.

The Last Laugh
12-21-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ******
your dad is cool

your first bag?? damn man, late start. that isn't necessarily a bad thing though...

and oh yea, did you end up shrooming? i didn't read that other thread cuz it's too long.

bonsor
12-21-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by The Last Laugh

your first bag?? damn man, late start. that isn't necessarily a bad thing though...

and oh yea, did you end up shrooming? i didn't read that other thread cuz it's too long. Alright, I got there and I smoked about 4 hits of regs and I was the highest I have ever been. The night was filled with me being shirtless, perpetually laughing. I couldn't stop fucking laughing.

By the time the guy with the shrooms came, I was just high as a kite and I didn't want to take a risk and do something I might not be able to handle.

I can't believe how long I was laughing.

Undone
12-21-2002, 03:22 PM
<font color="CC33CC">Please, don't knock him for not buying weed yet at 17. I'm 22, and I've done absolutely nothing. Not out of any DARE-like sensibilities either.</font>

Travis Meekz
12-21-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Undone
<font color="CC33CC">Please, don't knock him for not buying weed yet at 17. I'm 22, and I've done absolutely nothing. Not out of any DARE-like sensibilities either.</font>

I don't think he really knocked him, it's just surprising nowadays. I waited till I was 18 to try pot and I am very happy that I did

Mayfuck & Samsa
12-21-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by ******
your dad is cool

i bought my first bag of weed last night. i got a dime. i put it in the most obvious of places: my TAFH box.

I've been putting my stash in that box for 4 years now.

Affect
12-21-2002, 04:27 PM

I don't think he really knocked him, it's just surprising nowadays. I waited till I was 18 to try pot and I am very happy that I did Shit, I was blazing when it was cool. At fourteen.

I'm glad I grew out of that shit. Walking around in a perpetual daze really isn't my thing anymore.

MADpeace
12-21-2002, 05:00 PM

it's the weirdest thing. a few days ago i misplaced about half and eigth and i was rather upset by this. today i was lying on my couch and my dad walked in and asked me if i had lost something recently and i was like 'hm...'. Now, it's not secret that i smoke weed, but i could never be quite sure how my parents would act if they actually caught me red handed. well, i said i had lost something and my father asked what it was. i told him that i'm guessing he found it so he already knows what it is. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out the bag and says 'against my better judgement i'm gonna give this back to you'. HA. weirdest thing ever.

uhm, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but that's really not a good thing to do as a parent.

INFECTED
12-21-2002, 05:20 PM

your father must have smoked the whole thing...

twice
12-21-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Affect
Shit, I was blazing when it was cool. At fourteen.

I'm glad I grew out of that shit. Walking around in a perpetual daze really isn't my thing anymore.

same goes. but i was 13.

Travis Meekz
12-21-2002, 05:42 PM

Yeah, I was a late bloomer in that scene. It was a combination of my not wanting to get addicted (which later happened), having a girlfriend for 3 years in high school who I sort of had a "pact" with, and seeing one friend get fuct on coke and one flip out and jump out of a window on acid. After me and the cunt broke up I've loved the weed smoke. And yeah, I'm ending those days of walking around in a haze. I just sort of wanted to post pone pot for as long as I could since life without it was working out fine

I Ate My Hamster
12-21-2002, 06:05 PM

Yeah, I was a late bloomer in that scene. It was a combination of my not wanting to get addicted (which later happened), having a girlfriend for 3 years in high school who I sort of had a "pact" with, and seeing one friend get fuct on coke and one flip out and jump out of a window on acid. After me and the cunt broke up I've loved the weed smoke. And yeah, I'm ending those days of walking around in a haze. I just sort of wanted to post pone pot for as long as I could since life without it was working out fine

Well you are smoking tonight fag.

Apart
12-21-2002, 06:12 PM

yeah, now you just live on a messageboard for 15+ hours a day. dumbfuck loser.

Tessellation
12-21-2002, 06:13 PM

one flip out and jump out of a window on acid.

Affect
12-21-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Apart
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Yeah, and I get paid for it. A real bummmer deal, isn't it. Mind you, you have to lug shit around for 4.75$/hr.

You truly do keep it real.

The Last Laugh
12-21-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by MADpeace

uhm, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but that's really not a good thing to do as a parent.

why not?

bonsor
12-21-2002, 09:08 PM

why not? Well, I think it's pretty obvious. Letting your kids smoke weed is generally not a good idea.

However, if I was in his father's position, I would have done the same thing. Saying 'against my better judgement, I'm giving this back to you', basically says 'You know I disapprove of this, and you know smoking dope is a bad idea, but I'm not going to interfere with the decisions you make'.

jenn
12-21-2002, 09:13 PM
my mom found some in my dorm a few months ago. she picked it up, smelled it and asked what it cost. i told her that it's $20 for a gram and she was like "jesus jennifer- when i was in college- they didn't even sell it in grams. you got a ziploc biggie full of it for $40. by the way for the record, i never inhaled...and will assume that you don't either"

that was the end of it.. my mom rocks.

Czarina
12-21-2002, 09:40 PM
my mom has never found anything on me before. she already said she wouldn't be mad or anything. she said she first smoked pot when she was 8 years old. now that's cool! ....or not.

Affect
12-21-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Czarina
my mom has never found anything on me before. she already said she wouldn't be mad or anything. she said she first smoked pot when she was 8 years old. now that's cool! ....or not. Burning at eight is fucking hard!

SPheart9
12-21-2002, 09:49 PM
when i was like 15 i got busted. my mom was pretty mad and wouldn't talk to me for like a week, but my dad, he grounded me. not because i had pot, mind you, but because it was shitty quality. he said the fact that i had even paid for it should have been enough punishment, but he was just grounding me so my mom would feel better. then he explained to me way more than i ever needed to know about the shit.

pink_ribbon_scars
12-21-2002, 09:54 PM
I smoke with my dad. I didn't really want to, but it became ridiculous not to do it. I knew he did, he knew I did... He found some seeds and stems in the passenger seat of my car when I was 17 or so. Some moron fuckface left it there, not me. Dad said something like, "You've got to be more careful, if the police pulled you over, you could get in big trouble. I know a lot of respectable people who smoke weed, so I'm not going to tell you its wrong. You just have to be smart." I avoided smoking with him until I was 21 and I still don't really like to do it, but it really doesn't matter.

My mom found a roach in my room when she was taking care of me when I tore my ACL. I just said, "It's not mine." with a laugh, and she left me alone.

My grandparents would fall over dead, but my parents don't care.

Mr. Rhinoceros
12-21-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by MADpeace

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Well, since it sounds like the Last Laugh is out of high school, it actually is.</font>

Red Wine Cage
12-21-2002, 09:57 PM
since i don't live with my parents, i guess they're opinion on me smoking weed doesn't matter, but after hanging out and getting stoned with friends, i went over to do laundry and she said i reeked of marijuana and that she doesn't like the fact that i smoke (weed or cigs).

hell, now that i think about it, she doesn't like me drinking, listening to rock music, or having sex. my mom really doesn't like anything, i guess.