I drive like a grandma and I like it.

MusicMan4
05-20-2005, 06:12 AM
i drive fast as hell
it's a lot more fun

move bitch, get out the way

GlasgowKiss
05-20-2005, 06:14 AM
Maybe you shouldnt chat in the fucking cinema then. Its called karma, you arsehole.

The Light
05-20-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss
Maybe you shouldnt chat in the fucking cinema then. Its called karma, you arsehole. Man thanks for bring me back down to earth

Pikachupacabra
05-20-2005, 07:27 AM
i'm doin a hundred on the highway!
so if you do the speed limit get the <i>FUCK</i> out of my way!

Mayfuck
05-20-2005, 11:19 AM
I tend to drive safe cause uh I don't wanna get shot.

Karl Connor
05-20-2005, 11:21 AM
my friend got really drunk and ran into this dude's van a few weeks ago. he got out hugged the guy who owns the van and i guess the guy was creeped out or something b/c he got back into his vehicle and drove off without getting insurance or anything

Mayfuck
05-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell
my friend got really drunk and ran into this dude's van a few weeks ago. he got out hugged the guy who owns the van and i guess the guy was creeped out or something b/c he got back into his vehicle and drove off without getting insurance or anything

lol thats a funny story.

asl?

pee pee colada
05-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell
my friend got really drunk and ran into this dude's van a few weeks ago. he got out hugged the guy who owns the van and i guess the guy was creeped out or something b/c he got back into his vehicle and drove off without getting insurance or anything haha.

i mean. drunk driving is deplorable and evil.

i drive like a grandma too. i really hate it when i'm trying to maintain what i consider a comfortable following distance and somebody thinks it's okay to cut me off because there's more than a car length of space in front of me.