NilSineDeo
05-18-2005, 08:15 PM
website is being updated as I post this

let's hope the "construction" finally ends

wHATcOLOR
05-18-2005, 09:15 PM
yeah its updated now:

May 17, 2005

Hello friends, Cowboy Bill here, back again to harass and sassafras you about all things under the sun...now, don't get me wrong, a feller has got to earn money to buy his beans, but I figure it can be done all dignified like, so let's get this wagon train pointed east so I can get my keyster over to Portugal and get back to doing what I do best, and that's livin' large on the big stage...I'm talkin' show biz 112%, in all it's baubles and bells and whiz-bang showin' off bling blang style, lookout! Huahhh...

Right about now I can't even remember how I forgot to play this infernal six-string torture device called a gee-tar...Katy May strung up my stallion with some cat gut strings, and it sounds like molasses here and there when I get to strummin' and pickin' just right...me and the band have to make hay and get this show together lest them impassioned Portuguese start throwin' garlic at my head, or is it prawns? Can't remember, doesn't matter, move on slow...

Anyways, life is good, got some action up on myspace.com/billycorgan
Got some words up there I hope don't cause too many pangs in your heart, even put a new tune and might get all crazy-like and put up another...who knows? Not even me!

Keep riding, stay strong in your saddle...
C.B.

there's a link to the vid, a100 audio, tourdates, etc.

wHATcOLOR
05-18-2005, 09:19 PM
and a new blog on myspace

wHATcOLOR
05-18-2005, 09:21 PM
its about siamese dream recording and lyrics, fucking AWESOME

Mariner
05-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Jerome
its about siamese dream recording and lyrics, fucking AWESOME

whoa, they threatened to fire jimmy over drugs as far back as '93.. either that's new or i've forgotten i've heard it before.

guz
05-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Mariner

whoa, they threatened to fire jimmy over drugs as far back as '93.. either that's new or i've forgotten i've heard it before. they'd mentioned that in the MTV interviews on the 96 music awards.

Mariner
05-18-2005, 09:41 PM
thanks, that does sound familiar