View Full Version : Is Best of You up for download anywhere yet?

redbreegull
05-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Although it's been out almost 2 weeks now, the radio stations (here in Maryland at least) just aren't playing it. Instead I have to listen to the new Audioslave and Weezer songs which both suck, 100 times a day. I've only heard Best of You thrice, and only from the halfway point of the song.

Is it up for download yet?

D.
05-07-2005, 03:19 PM
you're saying the new audioslave and weezer suck, but you like best of you?

that's like saying you like to get raped, but hate getting fucked in the ass.

Fattening Ass
05-07-2005, 03:30 PM
I think Dave displays alot of emotion on that tune. I think its cool.

redbreegull
05-07-2005, 04:22 PM
The new Audioslave song is far too stripped down. I like the tune, but not the lyrics and the guitar is the weakest thing I've ever heard from the so called God of alternative guitar.

The Weezer song...well, it sounds like Weezer, but I just can't get into the generic and boring tune. I like the guitar soloing though.

Best of You sounds like classic Foo Fighters. Emo as the lyrics are, it packs a powerful sound, and Dave is definately showing raw emotion. I like it.

Ensoul
05-07-2005, 04:23 PM
well still... I think the new Foo Fighters single shits all over both Weezer and Audioslave's new singles. at least its catchy. it can be found on soulseek.

D.
05-08-2005, 08:48 AM
that "ohhh, ohhh" part of best of you sounds too much like the "ohhh"-ing in times like these.

boring and repetative.

redbreegull
05-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Your mom.

Tooley
05-08-2005, 07:52 PM
yep, don't have an ipod (can you feel me dammit!!!), anyway Best of You is a great song.... don't listen to these people. Billy Crogan was a really nice guy (from what I heard) and these guys are being a-holes.... I hope you get the song down loaded....