View Full Version : Fuck you Scooby Doo!

KingJeremy
12-19-2002, 02:55 AM
Goddammit I went to the store and bought some Kraft Macaroni and cheese. I saw a box with scooby doo on it and thought "OK this will do." I got home to make it and when I poured it into the pan it didn't look like the right amount. They only put 5.5 oz into the same sized box. The regular has 8 oz.

So...fuck you scooby doo!

Junebug
12-19-2002, 02:56 AM
that sucks. But at least the macaroni wasn't shaped like Scooby Doo. I hate shaped macaroni. Just give me the slightly curved, hollowed noodles please. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, though.

KingJeremy
12-19-2002, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Junebug
that sucks. But at least the macaroni wasn't shaped like Scooby Doo. I hate shaped macaroni. Just give me the slightly curved, hollowed noodles please. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, though. Yes it was shaped like Scooby Doo. The box was the same shape and size as the normal boxes but there was less macaroni in it for the same price.

Faggotologist
12-19-2002, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Junebug
slightly curved, hollowed noodles

Thats so fucking hot.

MADpeace
12-19-2002, 02:58 AM
I am so so sorry. so sorry. you must be crushed. wow. how could the world BE so cruel. i mean, 2.5 oz! how could they!

Junebug
12-19-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by KingJeremy
Yes it was shaped like Scooby Doo.

Those dastards. Seriously, I can not stand weird shaped noodles. They never cook right and they don't taste the same. I'm so sorry dude. I'd give you my macaroni if I could. Really.