View Full Version : BC in Sweden - a sum up

cherub rocket
05-02-2005, 06:38 AM
Info about the yellow room interview, the newspaper article, and more. here you go:

http://web.telia.com/~u37104242/thejack/bc_sweden.html
/C.

Isle
05-02-2005, 06:47 AM
"I told them they didn't seem to care a shit about the band and that they had to prove it, if they thought I was wrong", he says.
Since then he's heard nothing from them.
"A year later I got a mail from Matt. The subject line was: "send me money", says Billy Corgan.

:rofl:

Fat Cop
05-02-2005, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Isle
"I told them they didn't seem to care a shit about the band and that they had to prove it, if they thought I was wrong", he says.
"A year later I got a mail from Matt. The subject line was: "send me money", says Billy Corgan.

:rofl: I wonder what Billy replied?

wayners
05-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by cherub rocket
Info about the yellow room interview, the newspaper article, and more. here you go:

http://web.telia.com/~u37104242/thejack/bc_sweden.html
/C.

Thank you cherub rocket!!! :D

Hat
05-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Isle

Didn't Corgan receive the bulk of the royalties/concert cash from Zwan? (which wouldn't have been much but still...I'd like to hear the whole story from each band member)

wHATcOLOR
05-02-2005, 11:06 AM
wan monee

Isle
05-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Jerome
wan monee

wHATcOLOR
05-02-2005, 11:25 AM
"Paz Lenchantin said she was playing on the first A perfect circle record - not true. She said that she and Billy Howerdel built the band - not true.
She said that she got fired by Maynard and Howerdel - not true. With these people you wonder if they have been stealing from your house".

Cherub Angel
05-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Hat

Didn't Corgan receive the bulk of the royalties/concert cash from Zwan? (which wouldn't have been much but still...I'd like to hear the whole story from each band member)

well, he did write a lot of the songs and put up his own money for a lot of the recording........and I heard once that he basically gave money to Sweeney for him to live on when he joined the band full time.

spguitar
05-02-2005, 12:52 PM
So if I want to play under that name I will.

Recruit me dangit. :D I'll be the new James. ;)