View Full Version : When the things you take for granted don't work...

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 03:41 AM
I freak.

When I turned on my cold water tap in my bathroom... warm water came out. Closer to steaming hot than to cold. It just freaked me out. It's like, "Is the apartment on fire?" or, "Have the pipes burst?" or, "Am I washing my hands with some dudes piss?"

I leave my bathroom with the idea that maybe, somewhere in the building there is a fire that is undetected as of yet, and that by leaving now I could save my life and the lives of my family. Upon further inspection (re: looking outside the window) I conclude that it's probably nothing and that I should sit down on the computer and remove all instinct and thoughts of survival from my mind.

ammy
04-27-2005, 03:42 AM
brilliant

Future Boy
04-27-2005, 03:44 AM
I kinda hope you burn.

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 03:47 AM
We don't chats enough ammy. I mean, look at you. You have 26,000+ posts. You are seated on the verge of a huge internet community power structure that for all either of us know, may or may not exist. Why am I not milking your sweet, edible breasts for the warm, quieting contents within? Why am I not conjuring up plans for us to conquer the world, only to stumble the streets, laughing with too much drink? Why don't we send each other rampant chains of PM's until we fill each others boxes to the brim, thus confirming our noble and treasued status on these boards?

Why Ammy? Why all the waste? Why do we always turn the other cheek when it comes time for a conversation? Why do we take the easy road out, prefering to speak to those whom we know, trust, and sadly; find boring. Why don't we take the chance and build ourselves a solid, contented and trusting friendship, just so that we can do the same with new strangers in the months to come, due to the stillness of our own affair.

Damnit Ammy! I want you to tell me about your day! And I want you to do it hard!

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Future Boy
I kinda hope you burn.

For someone I thought to be a Liquid-J troll, I kind of expected better. :(

Future Boy
04-27-2005, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Sapphire

For someone I thought to be a Liquid-J troll, I kind of expected better. :(

Sorry to disapoint.

And I aint no troll.

mistle
04-27-2005, 03:54 AM
We don't chats enough ammy. I mean, look at you. You have 26,000+ posts. You are seated on the verge of a huge internet community power structure that for all either of us know, may or may not exist. Why am I not milking your sweet, edible breasts for the warm, quieting contents within? Why am I not conjuring up plans for us to conquer the world, only to stumble the streets, laughing with too much drink? Why don't we send each other rampant chains of PM's until we fill each others boxes to the brim, thus confirming our noble and treasued status on these boards?

Why Ammy? Why all the waste? Why do we always turn the other cheek when it comes time for a conversation? Why do we take the easy road out, prefering to speak to those whom we know, trust, and sadly; find boring. Why don't we take the chance and build ourselves a solid, contented and trusting friendship, just so that we can do the same with new strangers in the months to come, due to the stillness of our own affair.

Damnit Ammy! I want you to tell me about your day! And I want you to do it hard!

jesus christ dude

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Future Boy

Sorry to disapoint.

And I aint no troll.

I didn't really mean troll, the word for "side poster" (or, you know, clone?) fuck! Like when Voice Implodes got banned for a couple weeks for having 11 of 'em.

That and "disappoint" has two p's. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, but that was recently pointed out to me as well. I always put one 'p' in there, 'cause I was like, fuck! It sounds right that way. But it ain't. Just a heads up.

Future Boy
04-27-2005, 03:56 AM

That and "disappoint" has two p's. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, but that was recently pointed out to me as well. I always put one 'p' in there, 'cause I was like, fuck! It sounds right that way. But it ain't. Just a heads up.

Im more upset that I used a double negative.

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 03:59 AM
You're just experiencing an off-night. These things happen to the best of us. It must be all that anticipation for the seven 000.

Future Boy
04-27-2005, 04:01 AM
2000, 5000 are fake.

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 04:03 AM
The hell? :confused:

How does that work? I always found it weird that I only noticed you after you hit the 5,000 mark, but to be fair, I don't pay much heed to people with a lower posting score than myself. I mean, sure, Voice Implodes is a nice guy, but he's totally not in my posting caste.

Future Boy
04-27-2005, 04:23 AM
I was drunk with cash, and Nimrod put 'em on ebay, nough said.

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 05:03 AM
That being said, and I am almost afraid to ask... how much did you pay for them?

Future Boy
04-27-2005, 05:08 AM
7 bucks. BeautifulLoser ran the price up on me.

Isle
04-27-2005, 11:04 AM

you are a goddamn genius casey.

screw songwriting though, prose is your calling (translation: write erotic novels).

prior restraint
04-27-2005, 11:07 AM
uh.

fuck you

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by prior restraint
uh.

fuck you

http://www.billycorgan.it/images/billy/billysec2.jpg

And never Izzle! One day, I'll write the most amazing songs ever. And then we'll see who'll be getting blown by the President's daughter.

That's right! Me!

ammy
04-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Why am I not milking your sweet, edible breasts for the warm, quieting contents within?

oh man.

this is why!

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 08:18 PM
You act as if I'm the first gentlemen to reference your breasts as some kind of milky laxitive. Surely at your local grocer you have run into persons of varying description who have, maybe less eloquently than I, asked for a supple squeeze. Maybe they don't do it with their mouths, as in my civilized country, maybe they do it with their eyes. Maybe they peer the breadth and wonder of your soul, pondering how to extract the gem from its secure and nestled harness.

They can wax the poetic and offer you a wide range of charms, my dear. They can make wild suggestion, hooking in some middle man, to get to their most desired treasure. Maybe a date? Flowers perhaps? Nothing tricks the ladies like a good dinner with the complimentary box o' wine. Then, when you have been sufficiently rused into their long passageways and dreamy sililoquays involving lifetime commitments and lots of children, maybe then you'll reach down deep within yourself to unhook the last lines of support, the bridge over which there will be a raging river.

In twenty years from now, Ammy my sweet, you will miss your sorrow filled innocence. You will miss me, Goddamnit! You will cry aloud, "Where is that young bastion of a man who was so bold, so daring! as to ask for that supple squeeze!" And when you look at your husband, sitting their, reading the paper, losing his hair, utterly comfortable with himself, you'll know you have chosen wrong. You'll know that this is not what you were destined to be. And on that very night my treasure, wherever I may be, I will hear you calling my name.

ammy
04-27-2005, 08:41 PM
that was beautiful

Sapphire
04-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Will you marry me?

ammy
04-27-2005, 10:17 PM
my husband might be against this idea.

Sapphire
04-28-2005, 02:11 AM
Married?! Phhsst!