View Full Version : The most exciting time

TumoraXsault
04-24-2005, 01:19 AM
I believe this is the most exciting era in Pumpkin/Billy Corgan history. In a way, I believe that this is better than the excitement with GATMOG and the final show. Its probably because Billy hasnt done anything cool in 4 or 5 years. Anyways, from listening to A100, Im really excited about the solo album also his life story being posted is awesome (whether the place he decided to post it on is cool or not is in debate). Anyways, also the fact how he played today in France is very cool. Can't wait to hear more.

A NEW ERA HAS (hopefully) ARRIVED!

tomthum81
04-24-2005, 01:23 AM
the final show
not even close... but it is exciting, yeah

relaxor!
04-24-2005, 01:24 AM
It's pretty cool yeah, but I would say that pre-MCIS was probably more exciting. For those of you who were fans then. I wasn't, just saying.

stellawasadiver
04-24-2005, 01:26 AM
well this is the most exciting time..well because i was a lttle kid when sp was around.
but if i was as obsessed with them or even liked them i would kill to be a teenager siamese dream era.and the final show rules all...thats just one major crying fest...

RopeyLopey
04-24-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by TumoraXsault

A NEW ERA HAS (hopefully) ARRIVED! you fan of Toronto Raptors?
their season rocked this year as well!!

Corganist
04-24-2005, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by TumoraXsault
the excitement with GATMOG

:think:

That wasn't exciting.

At all.

Nothing/everything
04-24-2005, 06:56 AM
hell no.

the arising tour was exciting. this comes nowhere close to that. too bad the album that followed did not live up to the expectations. at all.