View Full Version : 1990-08-25 torrent


Cool As Ice Cream
04-23-2005, 02:17 PM
It finally got out. Thanks ziggy!

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6371

Nothing/everything
04-23-2005, 02:50 PM
holy crap, that's awesome

that snail of that gig is great

Cool As Ice Cream
04-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by RockLobster
hmm, i think i have this in my collection already. you do???

DeadOpera
04-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by CoolAsIceCream
you do???

it's on a cassette tape

quandar
04-24-2005, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the link, I gotta download this one.
I don't check TTD too often, so I might have missed out, thank you.

Spaceboy88
04-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Hey guys...

I recently switched to Mac. Does anyone know of any good flac players/decoders that you could reccommend to me?

Thanks.

Cool As Ice Cream
04-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Spaceboy88
Hey guys...

I recently switched to Mac. Does anyone know of any good flac players/decoders that you could reccommend to me?

Thanks. Maybe this link has something useful. I can't recommend anything, since I'm not a Mac user.

http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html

Spaceboy88
04-24-2005, 10:48 AM
Thanks. I found a couple things worth trying out there.

The New
04-24-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by quandar
Thanks for the link
I don't check TTD too often, so I might have missed out, thank you.

Dead
04-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Any source info with it?

Cool As Ice Cream
04-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Dead
Any source info with it?
Source : PRO-VID>DAT>CDR

(and then EAC>WAV>FLAC, comme il faut)

It was ziggy who torrented it. http://www.castastone.org/

dsheinem
04-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks for posting this.

How kick-ass is this version of Razor?!! If you are hesitating to download "just another bootleg", get on this torrent just to rawk out to Razor. It sounds beautiful. Without a doubt the new definitve version of this song.

Of course, the whole show is excellent....

cherrimoya
04-25-2005, 01:38 AM
If you think this is good, you should see the video.

They really tear it up.

Nothing/everything
04-25-2005, 02:55 AM
crap this is awesome

thanks ziggy

spguitar
04-25-2005, 03:25 AM
I'd love to see the video :(
Thanx!

Dead
04-25-2005, 03:27 AM
I thought the guy who has the video never gave it out. That's what he told me at least.

Verboten
04-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by spguitar
I'd love to see the video :(
Thanx!


in this excuse of a community, if you're greedy enough to want something, then you dont deserve to have it.

distance
04-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Verboten



in this excuse of a community, if you're greedy enough to want something, then you dont deserve to have it.

who would have thought that this thread would bring you out?

spguitar
04-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Verboten

in this excuse of a community, if you're greedy enough to want something, then you dont deserve to have it.

Thanx:mad:

I just don't listen to my audio bootlegs much. Video is best for me :D

Cool As Ice Cream
04-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by spguitar
I just don't listen to my audio bootlegs much. Video is best for me :D With me it's the other way around.

Dead
04-25-2005, 04:17 PM
I don't listen to the audio boots or watch the video boots. :(

Zerospaced
04-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Dead
I don't listen to the audio boots or watch the video boots. :(


Maybe if you'd stop listening to Milli Vanilli and MC Hammer you'd be able to

smashing0
04-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Zerospaced



Maybe if you'd stop listening to Milli Vanilli and MC Hammer you'd be able to what's the point of living without the Hammer:confused:

Dead
04-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Zerospaced



Maybe if you'd stop listening to Milli Vanilli and MC Hammer you'd be able to
Dude I thought we were friends, asshole!

Dead
04-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Yo I draw the line at Backstreet Boys. Except for I Want It That Way. A true masterpiece!

spguitar
04-27-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Dead
Yo I draw the line at Backstreet Boys. Except for I Want It That Way. A true masterpiece!

I learned that on guitar lol.

Dead
04-27-2005, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by spguitar

I learned that on guitar lol.
Tell me why eee!

Richard D. James
04-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Dead
I thought the guy who has the video never gave it out. That's what he told me at least.

Who said it was given out? :) Cherrimoya is kind of a wank. Also, I would say that the generation is incorrect.

-GK