View Full Version : Billy's blogs on childhood

jczeroman
04-20-2005, 12:08 PM
It's funny because reading things never makes me want to cry, but these blogs have had quite an effect on me. I feel a lot of empathy for Billy. I just want to give "billy the kid" a big hug and tell him that it's going to be ok. I can see now why his mothers passing, aside from the inherent sadness of such an event, caused him so much grief.

*Listens to Adore*

Quiet
04-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by jczeroman
I just want to give "billy the kid" a big hug and tell him that it's going to be ok.

Have you not seen "Back to the Future"? If someone had done this, we probably wouldn't be enjoying most of the great music he has made. It'd all be rainbows and smiley faces, like Zwan.

Fat Cop
04-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Quiet

Have you not seen "Back to the Future"? If someone had done this, we probably wouldn't be enjoying most of the great music he has made. It'd all be rainbows and smiley faces, like Zwan.

I agree. Well seems like he's exercising his demons with these blogs now forever, so no more rage-Billy.

chris_bakewell
04-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by jczeroman
It's funny because reading things never makes me want to cry, but these blogs have had quite an effect on me. I feel a lot of empathy for Billy. I just want to give "billy the kid" a big hug and tell him that it's going to be ok. I can see now why his mothers passing, aside from the inherent sadness of such an event, caused him so much grief.

*Listens to Adore*

Yeah i also feel sorry (well thought it was ashame) for Billy.

Over the last few weeks adore is the sp album i have listened to the most.

jczeroman
04-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Quiet

:rofl:

Mayfuck
04-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Yeah, songs like Spaceboy and Disarm seem a little more poignant now.