View Full Version : New Post on Myspace

Mason R Butler
04-14-2005, 04:14 AM
At least according to my LJ feed of the thing. More about Adore and stuff. I'm really liking this.

gpub
04-14-2005, 04:19 AM
yep

azvd
04-14-2005, 07:04 AM
His blog at MySpace is now down.
Anyone who copied for archival purposes would be kind to post it here?

Zerospaced
04-14-2005, 07:23 AM
It seems that his LiveJournal is down also....hmm

Billy Corgan LiveJournal (http://www.livejournal.com/users/billycorgan/)

spacey raygun
04-14-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by azvd
His blog at MySpace is now down.
Anyone who copied for archival purposes would be kind to post it here?

Copyright 2005 Billy Corgan. All Rights Reserved. Do not do reproduce or publish in hard or electronic form without written authorization.

lol

Quiet
04-14-2005, 08:30 AM
Is it just me, or are the messages people post on his MySpace page really lame?

azvd
04-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by spacey raygun
Copyright 2005 Billy Corgan. All Rights Reserved. Do not do reproduce or publish in hard or electronic form without written authorization.

:D

Nevermind, it's back.

melodic skys
04-14-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Quiet
Is it just me, or are those people who post messages on his MySpace page really gay?

I posted a message and I am gay, so "yeah" at least in my case.

You are like totally psychic, how did you know!?

KManXC
04-14-2005, 09:07 AM
His attacks on James and Darcy are funny. Ha Ha funny, and shake head funny.

Quiet
04-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by melodic skys

I posted a message and I am gay, so "yeah" at least in my case.

You are like totally psychic, how did you know!?

Not necessarily the people, but the messages they are posting. "Sexy Chain"? That's not even funny.

melodic skys
04-14-2005, 09:25 AM

Not necessarily the people, but the messages they are posting. "Sexy Chain"? That's not even funny.

Oh, yeah there are some lame posts. But I think it’s lamer to use "gay" as a synonym for "lame, dumb, stupid, ignorant, etc". I know it’s common to do so, but when you are gay and constantly see it, it gets old.

Quiet
04-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by melodic skys

Oh, yeah there are some lame posts. But I think it’s lamer to use "gay" as a synonym for "lame, dumb, stupid, ignorant, etc". I know it’s common to do so, but when you are gay and constantly see it, it gets old.

Yeah, I can imagine. I apologize. I even changed my original post. Didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

melodic skys
04-14-2005, 10:10 AM

Yeah, I can imagine. I apologize. I even changed my original post. Didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

That was cool of you, unexpected actually. Before I came out I used to throw around the term "gay" all the time in a negative light, oh the irony. Cheers.

pu pu platter
04-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by gallows humor
At least according to my LJ feed of the thing. More about Adore and stuff. I'm really liking this. wow. i know you're posting on a smashing pumpkins messageboard and everything, but as far as i can remember you've never shown an inkling of interest in what billy's been doing recently.

i think this is awesome. thats all.

Corganist
04-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Is it just me, or are the messages people post on his MySpace page really lame?
I hurt my leg the other day, and have been walking around with a heavy limp. I'd appreciate it if you didn't use "lame" as a synonym for something thats bad. ;)

Hyper-sensitivity and political correctness aside, yes, the posts on Billy's site are really bad. Sometimes I think to myself "I have the same obsessive music taste as these people?" But if it means that all the o-boarders that have been floating around in the ether for the past 3 or 4 years now have a place to post their idiocy where it doesn't bother me (eg. anywhere but this board), then I guess that's okay.

Quiet
04-14-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Corganist

I hurt my leg the other day, and have been walking around with a heavy limp. I'd appreciate it if you didn't use "lame" as a synonym for something thats bad. ;)

:)

That was funny. But yeah, I had the same reaction when reading those. I don't want to be lumped in with most of those people. Of course, I'm also a DMB fan, and NOTHING can compare to how obnoxious the majority of their fanbase is.

melodic skys
04-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Corganist

Good one.

LOL... i actuallty thought about that when i used lame! but i was like thats LAME!...

I hope your leg heals soon so we are no longer lame bashing you. HAHA..

Axis of Action
04-14-2005, 12:34 PM
don't know about anyone else but I'm still seeing Way Out in Outpost Canyon

vitaldust
04-14-2005, 12:59 PM
for my life, so raw is my being now that goose bumps cover my whole
body…it is fear and ecstasy all rolled together, and it engulfs me…the band
of 3 feel unified, molten, rides the vision slow…this is the sound you can
only get when you have played for so many years together that you play a
sort of “in time, out of time” feel…if you were to isolate each instrument
on it’s own, you would probably say that no one is playing particularly well
at all…but somehow together, we create a flying alchemical sound of