View Full Version : attn: cat lovers

pumpkingrrrl
04-14-2005, 02:11 AM
http://www.dontshootthecat.com

the government is trying to legalize cat hunting in wisconsin. any cat found without a collar may be shot. this is stupid and disgusting.

sign the petition

patrick
04-14-2005, 02:11 AM
signed that a few days ago

MusicMan4
04-14-2005, 02:19 AM
this is too hilarious to get outraged over even though i'm against it

the URL and the logo are blowing my mind

MusicMan4
04-14-2005, 02:19 AM
“Cats are a problem,” said Bruce Ohman of Carlsville. “You hardly ever see rabbits anymore, and I know the cats are taking them.”

Mason R Butler
04-14-2005, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
“Cats are a problem,” said Bruce Ohman of Carlsville. “You hardly ever see rabbits anymore, and I know the cats are taking them.”
They're also being blamed for the decline of songbirds. Here in Minneapolis, some people have taken to blaming the Hmong for the same thing. These were both things reported on the news last night. Also, they kind of hinted that our current laws already allow this kind of cat hunting.

meow
04-14-2005, 10:43 AM
hahahaha hicks

put a collar on your cat then

obscured01
04-14-2005, 10:56 AM
<font color="dab9ea">"The proposal would allow licensed hunters to kill free-roaming cats, including any domestic cat that isn't under the owner's direct control or any cat without a collar, just like skunks or gophers..."

So is that saying that if the cat isn't "under the owner's direct control" that is wearing a collar, that they are free game? Or are all collared cats in the clear. You know, I'm sure they'd shoot them whether or not they had a collar on.

I think it's all bull shit. </font>

alexthestampede
04-14-2005, 11:03 AM
there used to be a lot of bunnies out where my dad works but they (his coworkers) started feeding stray cats, a population built up, and they wiped out the bunnies.

i would have signed the petition anyway but patrick signed it and ive been informed i have to feel strongly one way or the other about him

alexthestampede
04-14-2005, 11:06 AM
thats a pretty cool story about the pope's dream, though. what a swell guy

Voice Implodes
04-14-2005, 01:44 PM
thing is, the overzealous would just shoot any cat, and remove the collar after.

pumpkingrrrl
04-14-2005, 11:22 PM
it said in today's newspaper that the law didn't pass

Axl Rose
04-14-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by pumpkingrrrl
http://www.dontshootthecat.com

the government is trying to legalize cat hunting in wisconsin. any cat found without a collar may be shot. this is stupid and disgusting.

sign the petition

Yeah, they've been trying to get this shit started in oshkosh, and I think its fucking ridiculous!!!!!!!
Whats the purpose of shooting cats?!?!?!
The arguement here is that the cats are eating the songbirds
FUCK THAT!!!!!!! who gives a shit about song birds!
I don't think it will be allowed cuz I know a few hunters who don't feel that it is right. I'm totally against it!!!!!!

Orchestra
04-14-2005, 11:46 PM
There is a cat problem, obviously. Shooting _____ seems to be the solution to ever problem lately. I'm putting out a hit on snoop.

KAT
04-14-2005, 11:46 PM
http://forums.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon13.gif

Blue*Carbonite
04-15-2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Axl Rose

Yeah, they've been trying to get this shit started in oshkosh, and I think its fucking ridiculous!!!!!!!
Whats the purpose of shooting cats?!?!?!
The arguement here is that the cats are eating the songbirds
FUCK THAT!!!!!!! who gives a shit about song birds!
I don't think it will be allowed cuz I know a few hunters who don't feel that it is right. I'm totally against it!!!!!!

BUT DO WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN'????

Axl Rose
04-15-2005, 02:38 PM
good!:D