View Full Version : We Must Kill Billy's Solo Album so The Pumpkins Can Live Again


Ugly
04-13-2005, 08:36 PM
seriously, nothing says "Reunion Tour" like a couple of failed post-band projects and a solo album flopping.

NilSineDeo
04-13-2005, 08:42 PM
last night i was thinking about what James and Jimmy would think if they read Billy's blog entries (i assume D'arcy won't read them). could it be possible that Billy's talking about the pumpkins so they remember the good times (yes, there were some) and want to do a reunion tour???


then I read today's entry and thought, "well that possibility has been shot to hell"

Dead
04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Yeah after that one I guess there'll be no reunion ever.

zerock
04-13-2005, 08:50 PM
never say never kids.

ZackZ
04-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by NilSineDeo
last night i was thinking about what James and Jimmy would think if they read Billy's blog entries (i assume D'arcy won't read them). could it be possible that Billy's talking about the pumpkins so they remember the good times (yes, there were some) and want to do a reunion tour???


then I read today's entry and thought, "well that possibility has been shot to hell"

LOLO! Of course D'Arcy won't read it! Everyone knows girls can't use computers!

A reunion tour would be gay though. I wouldn't see it, especially since tickets would probably be about two kidneys and a mortgage.

SpFission
04-13-2005, 09:07 PM
seriously, nothing says "Reunion Tour" like a couple of failed post-band projects and a solo album flopping.


FUCK THAT......I dont feel like waiting any longer. Evenif the pumpkins got together, it would just be turmoil all over again. I hope Billy's solo album is awesome.

Egadsman
04-13-2005, 09:44 PM
I have a funny feeling we won't have to all band together to kill it.

THEFUTUREMBRACE
04-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by SpFission



FUCK THAT......I dont feel like waiting any longer. Evenif the pumpkins got together, it would just be turmoil all over again. I hope Billy's solo album is awesome.


yeah dude thats what im saying... fuck you guys get over it, pumpkins broke up. a reunion will happen in time.
the bands legacy is just begining to be acknowledged... they have a good page dedicated to them in my rock history text book...very cool.

this billy album looks killer, how its discribed, how hes kinda doin some darker things, the art of the web page and the photos. get pumped u fucking sidewinders

Ugly
04-13-2005, 10:54 PM
I could honestly care less if James & D'Arcy are involved. Corgan and Chamberlin would probably be up for it. Just get a generic bassit & some guitarist. Its not the people, all you need to do a reunion tour is one or two original members anyway. Its the songs I wanna hear and see played again.

THEFUTUREMBRACE
04-13-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Ugly
I could honestly care less if James & D'Arcy are involved. Corgan and Chamberlin would probably be up for it. Just get a generic bassit & some guitarist. Its not the people, all you need to do a reunion tour is one or two original members anyway. Its the songs I wanna hear and see played again.

sorry you missed zwan.

RopeyLopey
04-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
I could honestly care less if James & D'Arcy are involved. Corgan and Chamberlin would probably be up for it. Just get a generic bassit & some guitarist. Its not the people, all you need to do a reunion tour is one or two original members anyway. Its the songs I wanna hear and see played again. maybe time to check out if Linda Strawberry can play bass, huh?

\why is that song still stuck in my head?\

chouchou
04-14-2005, 12:56 AM
whoa...there is some vitriol up in here!

i've never seen most of my favorite bands play b/c i got
into them after they had broken up...cocteau twins reunited
this year for coachella to my joy then broke up before the fest...
(!!!) BUT being a liz fraser fan of over 15 years...what the hell...
i support her solo work and her position...

jimmy's project is awesome, billy's album is awesome
(saw billy sing w/ JCC two weeks ago and that was awesome...)

be positive...lol...things always work best
when they happen in their own time and aren't forced.

Prima Materia
04-14-2005, 01:22 AM
I don't see how you could doubt a billy corgan solo album. I mean, SP pretty much was Billy. And of course having the best drummer in the world helped.

Ugly
04-14-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by THEFUTUREMBRACE


sorry you missed zwan.

I restate:

Originally posted by Ugly
Its the songs I wanna hear and see played again.

Hell, all you need is Corgan. Reunion tours without the lead singer is generally a bad idea. Reunion tours with only the lead singer works fine.

Its workin for Axl Rose, anyway.

wpc33
04-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Ugly

Its workin for Axl Rose, anyway.

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/dvx_rune/lol.gif
Get over it, and get real. You really want Billy to cheapen the band's legacy with a solo tour billed as The Smashing Pumpkins? So you can have about 90 minutes of live Disarm, Bullet etc? Get a bootleg.

You seem overly sentimental to the nth degree to be saying such stupid things, yet you're unsentimental enough to ignore the fact that TSP was 4 people.
Start your own SP cover band if you're so desperate. Zip it and listen to the new music.

PS: I love your avatar and sig pic....you just often post dumbass stuff like this thread:erm

Isle
04-14-2005, 02:00 AM
here we go again.:rolleyes:

SP will reunite, no question. i don't understand how you can even think that they won't.

Ugly
04-14-2005, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by wpc33


http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/dvx_rune/lol.gif
Get over it, and get real. You really want Billy to cheapen the band's legacy with a solo tour billed as The Smashing Pumpkins? So you can have about 90 minutes of live Disarm, Bullet etc? Get a bootleg.

You seem overly sentimental to the nth degree to be saying such stupid things, yet you're unsentimental enough to ignore the fact that TSP was 4 people.
Start your own SP cover band if you're so desperate. Zip it and listen to the new music.

PS: I love your avatar and sig pic....you just often post dumbass stuff like this thread:erm

I'm obviously gay-crushing on Corgan, thats why I'm behind this idea.

Comming out of the closet aside, I don't think the pumpkins "legacy" would be hurt by a reuion tour headlined by Corgan and Chamberlin. Its not as if all the previous records will be burned immediately.

Pure economics: I think people would go crazy for a reunion tour. Everyone who didn't get a chance to see them would line up around the block. And, when a former megaband goes away then comes back, there's a good chance thier shows will be huge.

I am saying "reunion tour" and not "new album". A new album with only Corgan at the forefront is not what I'm looking for here. Alot of people would just love to see the songs performed again.

And really, to the majority of casual fan-folk, all you need is just the "pasty bald guy" singing the songs and that works fine.

I said "we must kill Billy's solo album", but I was being tounge-in-cheek. And I wanted to get on the nerves of all the o-boarders who have taken refuge in Nethporia. (yah, I Was being a dick there, just for kicks). Anyway, I am looking forward to the album. I get the feeling it'll be more along the kooky experimental lines that Adore was. Great, awesome, totally gonna get it and be front row centre for the shows.

But, it ain't the Pumpkins. And its not gonna be SP songs. And thats what I want to hear. I think there's a good chance a Corgan/Chamberlin/whoeverthefuckx2 tour will happen. And hearing Pumpkins songs again by the "offical" band, whoever the hell that may be, is definitely better the absoulte zlich live experience we got goin on right now.

All that aside, James on the mic does kick ass, and having him there would kinda suck. But only kinda.

THEFUTUREMBRACE
04-14-2005, 02:13 AM
dude isle, thats not the question,

its how soon it will happen. its retarded we are talking about a reunion with billy sparkin a solo project that he will ride out for alteast another year or two. let darcy be on crack and obscure, let madm do her solo thing, let jimmy do his and let billy do his,
its about presurving the legacy, and a reunion this soon is silly. eventually yes it will happen. but untill then support jimmys project. its really awesome as you should know. and support billy's new shit. its gonna rule. let them do there thing for christs sake.

i know what you ment ugly, but wpc33 has a decent point. fuckin around with the name "the smashing pumpkins" is stupid unless its supported by most of the band, james most certainly NEEDS to be part of it. i would hope darcy would get it together and be down but even billy lost faith in that.

axel rose is not GNR....GNR is a band. not a person. same with the pumpkins. dispite how much bill had to do with TSP, its not the billy corgan band, its the smashing pumpkins. 4 people. deal with it. if you want to hear pumpkins songs sung by billy again, go jam with him. last i heard he was jamin with the lead singer of breaking benjamin on cherub rock.

Sapphire
04-14-2005, 04:20 AM
I think people here are missing Ugly's point. Billy could release the best solo album ever, but the best Billy solo album to most of us doesn't even compare with the worst SP album. We just see him as wasting a lot of time on stuff that anybody could do (Zwan - solo effort), but not anybody could do the Pumpkins. That is who he is to us. Each time we see Billy doing something outside the Pumpkins, there's this feeling of both a betrayal and of a waste of time. There will come a time when I don't want to see Billy playing Pumpkin songs anymore. Like when he's fifty. He's still got some kick left in him and he seems to be wasting good time by bitching on a blog and creating ho-hum side projects.

Will the solo album be good? No doubt. But it won't be the Pumpkins. So whether or not it's any good becomes irrevelant. Because the Pumpkins weren't good, they were fucking mind-blowingly superb. On every level. And it's on the same level as watching Plato write a children's book. Don't waste your time with that shit man, use your gift for philosophy instead.

spank_thru101
04-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Here is your answer to the "reunion" idea...it will not happen in the near future whether or not any of the band members post pumpkins projects fail or succeed...why?!...because Billy understands his place in history. Right now he is famous for being the leader of one of the biggest and creative bands of the 90's, but if he were to come back and start recording or touring (which is the more likely of the two) he would ruin his place in history cause people would always be comparing the the new pumpkins to the old pumpkins and most would think that htey were just trying to cash in and capture some of the glory that htey once had...If they do a reunion it will be something similar to what the pixies have done, they broke up over a decade ago and now that they are back together they are selling out arenas and getting more publicity than ever and that is something Billy would like, to dissappear for a decade and come back and storm the unwitting and unsuspecting masses with a reunion tour/album that would be more deserving since it has been such a long time, not a cop out album/tour after five years.

Corganist
04-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Sapphire
I think people here are missing Ugly's point. Billy could release the best solo album ever, but the best Billy solo album to most of us doesn't even compare with the worst SP album. We just see him as wasting a lot of time on stuff that anybody could do (Zwan - solo effort), but not anybody could do the Pumpkins. That is who he is to us. Each time we see Billy doing something outside the Pumpkins, there's this feeling of both a betrayal and of a waste of time. There will come a time when I don't want to see Billy playing Pumpkin songs anymore. Like when he's fifty. He's still got some kick left in him and he seems to be wasting good time by bitching on a blog and creating ho-hum side projects.

Will the solo album be good? No doubt. But it won't be the Pumpkins. So whether or not it's any good becomes irrevelant. Because the Pumpkins weren't good, they were fucking mind-blowingly superb. On every level. And it's on the same level as watching Plato write a children's book. Don't waste your time with that shit man, use your gift for philosophy instead.
I don't really buy this line of thinking. SP was amazing because thats what it was, not because of the name of the band. There's no reason (right now) to think that Billy's solo album won't be "mind blowingly supurb." And there's even less reason to think that the album would be any better or worse if it were under the SP moniker. (especially if there's not at least 3 original members involved, in that case, SP is just a name).

Don't get me wrong, I love the Smashing Pumpkins more than life itself. I'd like to see the band get together just as much as the next rabid SP fan... but not because I think that Billy is somehow wasting his time anytime he's not playing songs he wrote 10 years ago. The songs will always be there. New live versions of those songs would be neat, but definitely not the end-all be-all of music. I think its silly to write off any new music from Billy, no matter how good it is, just because his name, and not that of the Smashing Pumpkins, is gonna be on the front of the CD.

pineapple*soul
04-14-2005, 06:43 PM
i too dont think there'll be a reunion for quite some time, and i dont want one until billy gets two or three solo albums out of him. That guy has shown how diverse he can be, how he's always doing new stuff and still be better than the rest, imagine where he'll be three albums down the line... oh the crazy shit he'll be spanking our asses with!

but on a side note. Didn't jimmy recently say that a reunion would not be for money? i get the feeling if they did get back together, there would be a new album... dig?

Ugly
04-15-2005, 12:30 AM
<img src = "http://forums.netphoria.org/avatar.php?userid=8938&dateline=1113523314">

is he saying "when life takes a cheap shot at you, you stand your ground" or "hey cannonball, I like your style"? I'm pretty sure its the former

Sapphire
04-15-2005, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Corganist

I don't really buy this line of thinking. SP was amazing because thats what it was, not because of the name of the band. There's no reason (right now) to think that Billy's solo album won't be "mind blowingly supurb." And there's even less reason to think that the album would be any better or worse if it were under the SP moniker. (especially if there's not at least 3 original members involved, in that case, SP is just a name).

Don't get me wrong, I love the Smashing Pumpkins more than life itself. I'd like to see the band get together just as much as the next rabid SP fan... but not because I think that Billy is somehow wasting his time anytime he's not playing songs he wrote 10 years ago. The songs will always be there. New live versions of those songs would be neat, but definitely not the end-all be-all of music. I think its silly to write off any new music from Billy, no matter how good it is, just because his name, and not that of the Smashing Pumpkins, is gonna be on the front of the CD.

Thing is though, SP was a persona. It was in a sense a living person. When you went to see the Smashing Pumpkins, it had a different feeling than if you went to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers or Radiohead. Not that the feeling is better, but there is a mystique and a history behind the band. Each time they would step out on stage, they would have this massive history coming with them.

Like what Billy said in his recent autobiography blog when he was recording Shame. There is just something there after all those years, where everyone can play their instruments ho-hum, but the sound can be just awesome. There is something there that took vast emotional strength, brilliance and endurance.

And now when we look at Billy's work - he's starting over again. Back to square one. With drum machines and guest musicians. All of that history is thrown away, because when Billy stands up there alone, no matter how much we may want to believe otherwise, there's only a quarter Pumpkin there. Billy was inspired by his friends to write some of the best songs that he did; there was just something magical about the Pumpkins (as a group) that you don't get around an individual. Any individual for that matter.

It would be the same as if instead of writing the 9th symphony (corny example, I know) Beethoven would've sat down with an instrument he didn't know how to play during his last years, and just practiced playing that. We would probably go, "Hey, that's great and all. But look at that vast pool of talent that's just going to waste! Write the 9th! Write the 9th!"

And that too is what we're missing. As good as SD and MCIS were (for their sheer power), the Pumpkins lacked a real closer album. An album that would make them legendary (beyond the already existant fan-base).

There's always the argument and the worry that if the Pumpkins were to get back together, they would somehow not have the magic they once had. Honestly, who knows what would happen? All I know is that the Pumpkins are a power greater than any single member of the band.

croPUMPKINS
04-15-2005, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Ugly


I restate:



Hell, all you need is Corgan. Reunion tours without the lead singer is generally a bad idea. Reunion tours with only the lead singer works fine.

Its workin for Axl Rose, anyway.
As we see an GREAT example!
Unfortunatelly, Axl doesn't play in Velvet Revolver so it remains a mistery whom exactlly you ment??

chris_bakewell
04-15-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Sapphire


Thing is though, SP was a persona. It was in a sense a living person. When you went to see the Smashing Pumpkins, it had a different feeling than if you went to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers or Radiohead. Not that the feeling is better, but there is a mystique and a history behind the band. Each time they would step out on stage, they would have this massive history coming with them.

Like what Billy said in his recent autobiography blog when he was recording Shame. There is just something there after all those years, where everyone can play their instruments ho-hum, but the sound can be just awesome. There is something there that took vast emotional strength, brilliance and endurance.

And now when we look at Billy's work - he's starting over again. Back to square one. With drum machines and guest musicians. All of that history is thrown away, because when Billy stands up there alone, no matter how much we may want to believe otherwise, there's only a quarter Pumpkin there. Billy was inspired by his friends to write some of the best songs that he did; there was just something magical about the Pumpkins (as a group) that you don't get around an individual. Any individual for that matter.

It would be the same as if instead of writing the 9th symphony (corny example, I know) Beethoven would've sat down with an instrument he didn't know how to play during his last years, and just practiced playing that. We would probably go, "Hey, that's great and all. But look at that vast pool of talent that's just going to waste! Write the 9th! Write the 9th!"

And that too is what we're missing. As good as SD and MCIS were (for their sheer power), the Pumpkins lacked a real closer album. An album that would make them legendary (beyond the already existant fan-base).

There's always the argument and the worry that if the Pumpkins were to get back together, they would somehow not have the magic they once had. Honestly, who knows what would happen? All I know is that the Pumpkins are a power greater than any single member of the band.

Wow, that was brilliant!!!!:)

Quiet
04-15-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Sapphire


Thing is though, SP was a persona. It was in a sense a living person. When you went to see the Smashing Pumpkins, it had a different feeling than if you went to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers or Radiohead. Not that the feeling is better, but there is a mystique and a history behind the band. Each time they would step out on stage, they would have this massive history coming with them.

I see what you mean. The only thing I'd disagree with is the Chili Peppers comment. I'd say they've had as turbulent a past as the Pumpkins, if not more.

Corganist
04-15-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Sapphire

Thing is though, SP was a persona. It was in a sense a living person. When you went to see the Smashing Pumpkins, it had a different feeling than if you went to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers or Radiohead. Not that the feeling is better, but there is a mystique and a history behind the band. Each time they would step out on stage, they would have this massive history coming with them.

Like what Billy said in his recent autobiography blog when he was recording Shame. There is just something there after all those years, where everyone can play their instruments ho-hum, but the sound can be just awesome. There is something there that took vast emotional strength, brilliance and endurance.

And now when we look at Billy's work - he's starting over again. Back to square one. With drum machines and guest musicians. All of that history is thrown away, because when Billy stands up there alone, no matter how much we may want to believe otherwise, there's only a quarter Pumpkin there. Billy was inspired by his friends to write some of the best songs that he did; there was just something magical about the Pumpkins (as a group) that you don't get around an individual. Any individual for that matter.
I'd agree with you to the extent that I think that SP was greater than the sum of its parts. But I just don't see that as an insurmountable obstacle to Billy's songwriting potential. It was the songs, not the aura, that made SP what it was. I didn't fall in love with the band because Jimmy was a cool dude, or Billy was an asshole, or James was fashionable, but all those things might have played some role in the process. But ultimately, thats all just peripheral stuff. Billy had the biggest hand in writing the songs, and that is what has made the band endure, not this mythical energy that only formed when those four people got on stage together.

I don't mean to make it seem like I think SP as a group is not something that was special and something I'd like to see recaptured. I want more than anything for that to happen. But the question is whether or not I'm going to allow anything else to get up to that level in the meantime. I'm willing to give Billy the benefit of the doubt, and hope that his songwriting was the key component of what drew me to SP. I would never even think of saying that even if Billy put out an amazing album that it'd be worse than the worst SP album. I don't pretend to have things that figured out. Billy's album will be what it is. It could very possibly be better than any SP album for all we know.

I don't know, my thoughts are running together here. I guess my main point is that as much as we all would love to see Billy, James, Jimmy, and Darcy back on stage together and making more great music just like old times, we shouldn't let that desire color our perceptions to the point where we demand something less than what we're getting. I'd much rather have a good to great Corgan solo album than a mediocre "Billy and Jimmy + two unknown scrubs calling themselves SP" album.

pineapple*soul
04-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Corganist

I'd much rather have a good to great Corgan solo album than a mediocre "Billy and Jimmy + two unknown scrubs calling themselves SP" album.

word

Sapphire
04-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Corganist

I don't know, my thoughts are running together here. I guess my main point is that as much as we all would love to see Billy, James, Jimmy, and Darcy back on stage together and making more great music just like old times, we shouldn't let that desire color our perceptions to the point where we demand something less than what we're getting. I'd much rather have a good to great Corgan solo album than a mediocre "Billy and Jimmy + two unknown scrubs calling themselves SP" album.

Agreed.

It's just a shame that the band became so fragmented. Jimmy and Billy will always remain close, but Jimmy's out there doing his own thing and D'arcy has disappeared. And D'arcy was a part of that band. She just looked and felt the part.

The last thing anyone would want is Billy + Jimmy touring with two unknowns (or even Matt or Melissa) instead of the original cast. That would be more of a sacrilege than anything else. I think Billy would have the power to reunite the band and push through a couple more great albums, but the chances of that happening seem to be getting slimmer and slimmer each day. With the only comments of the band reuniting coming from those who never really left (Billy & Jimmy).

Time will tell. I guess all that's left for us to do is enjoy the new album. :)

Quiet
04-15-2005, 01:31 PM
I don't think the success of his solo album has anything at all to do with whether or not a Pumpkin reunion will occur, or when it will occur. If you expressed the probability of a Pumpkins reunion (PR) as a function of the success of Billy's album (BA) in the following formula (PR = BAx) and ran a regression, the coefficient of determination would be 0.

Ensoul
04-15-2005, 04:26 PM
well, I for one, am looking forward to Pitchfork's review of 2.5

Ugly
04-15-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Ensoul
well, I for one, am looking forward to Pitchfork's review of 2.5

Here, I'll save you the time and post it for you:<I>

Half a decade from a new century we ask, “Is this the world we were promised?” Everyone bought tickets at the New York’s World Fair. Buckminister Fuller introduced us to the geodesic dome, so we moved to the wilderness and emerged whole. Stumbling to the doorstep of the last decade in the rubble of Reagan, Bush, and the crowning of Hillary.

“Too Late!” we cried. “Too Late!” the great mountain echoed.

I drifted past the tye dye store and bought a brand new Brooks Brother White. Hot from the iron and as crisp as a fresh twenty from the ATM. Jerry pulled snug around my throat.

Busy, busy little fingers that tap, tap, tap to the CD player groovin’ on the nightstand. Password accepted and everyone comes on line. Welcome back my friends to the call that never ends. Cyberspace oozing out of the monitor in holographic transmissions. Murky levers of the new horizon lifting us from the dark ages to the light of information, communication, and fascination. Techno zap on the keyboard rap.

The first wave found me. I took and followed it along it’s little valley. I carved her initials in the face and floated back to the top. Paddled back out to find another, even better than the other. It was just like her.

The Future Embrace gets a 2.5

harrow
04-15-2005, 08:02 PM
The SP wil reunite....
watch for it.
there is no reason for him to publish the back catalog plus autobiography at this time if he was not gearing up for it....

Sapphire
04-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Ugly


Here, I'll save you the time and post it for you:<I>

Half a decade from a new century we ask, “Is this the world we were promised?” Everyone bought tickets at the New York’s World Fair. Buckminister Fuller introduced us to the geodesic dome, so we moved to the wilderness and emerged whole. Stumbling to the doorstep of the last decade in the rubble of Reagan, Bush, and the crowning of Hillary.

“Too Late!” we cried. “Too Late!” the great mountain echoed.

I drifted past the tye dye store and bought a brand new Brooks Brother White. Hot from the iron and as crisp as a fresh twenty from the ATM. Jerry pulled snug around my throat.

Busy, busy little fingers that tap, tap, tap to the CD player groovin’ on the nightstand. Password accepted and everyone comes on line. Welcome back my friends to the call that never ends. Cyberspace oozing out of the monitor in holographic transmissions. Murky levers of the new horizon lifting us from the dark ages to the light of information, communication, and fascination. Techno zap on the keyboard rap.

The first wave found me. I took and followed it along it’s little valley. I carved her initials in the face and floated back to the top. Paddled back out to find another, even better than the other. It was just like her.

The Future Embrace gets a 2.5

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nova
04-16-2005, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Ugly


Here, I'll save you the time and post it for you:<I>

Half a decade from a new century we ask, “Is this the world we were promised?” Everyone bought tickets at the New York’s World Fair. Buckminister Fuller introduced us to the geodesic dome, so we moved to the wilderness and emerged whole. Stumbling to the doorstep of the last decade in the rubble of Reagan, Bush, and the crowning of Hillary.

“Too Late!” we cried. “Too Late!” the great mountain echoed.

I drifted past the tye dye store and bought a brand new Brooks Brother White. Hot from the iron and as crisp as a fresh twenty from the ATM. Jerry pulled snug around my throat.

Busy, busy little fingers that tap, tap, tap to the CD player groovin’ on the nightstand. Password accepted and everyone comes on line. Welcome back my friends to the call that never ends. Cyberspace oozing out of the monitor in holographic transmissions. Murky levers of the new horizon lifting us from the dark ages to the light of information, communication, and fascination. Techno zap on the keyboard rap.

The first wave found me. I took and followed it along it’s little valley. I carved her initials in the face and floated back to the top. Paddled back out to find another, even better than the other. It was just like her.

The Future Embrace gets a 2.5

haha, brilliant

Rockin' Cherub
04-16-2005, 02:16 PM
ugly is the master of complex comedy

MrPantyFAce
04-17-2005, 09:11 AM
i think billys "confessions" and being upfront about himself and thusby the pumpkins could only help the possibility of a reunion. for many reasons which im too lazy to type