View Full Version : im going on a date!


Toby
04-13-2005, 06:43 PM
:D

mewl
04-13-2005, 06:44 PM
that's hot!

Dead
04-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Take a shower first.

Mariner
04-13-2005, 06:47 PM
godspeed buddy

Sepiae
04-13-2005, 06:47 PM
If she invites you back for a movie, that's just a euphamism.

Toby
04-13-2005, 06:48 PM
.

3Marlon3Brando
04-13-2005, 07:02 PM
good luck

GreenEggsNSpam
04-13-2005, 07:06 PM
^She's hot :o
Good luck buddy

mirrar
04-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Toby
. :rofl:

neopryn
04-13-2005, 07:54 PM
make her call you neopryn

Nimrod's Son
04-13-2005, 08:40 PM
<img src="http://forums.netphoria.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=1582665">

have fun at Mos Eisley

Quagmire
04-13-2005, 08:42 PM
congrats. me too

friday.

cheap italian place! woo

Nimrod's Son
04-13-2005, 08:44 PM
i don't have a "date" per se but I'm getting laid on Friday

Quagmire
04-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
i don't have a "date" per se but I'm getting laid on Friday

me too. wanna have a 4 way? i wont look at your cock cuz that's gay

Nimrod's Son
04-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by ******


me too. wanna have a 4 way? i wont look at your cock cuz that's gay no thanks on the foursome

she did tell me if i can find a chick she finds hot that i can have a threesome

The Light
04-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Toby's facial features look just like this dude's in my class that always checks me out. Actually, they look almost identical. Dude is pretty cute too :o

Toby
04-14-2005, 08:13 AM
im hott what can i say :o

Toby
04-14-2005, 08:14 AM
oh and ole gal is pretty cool, i bet i'll be getting some head by the weekend

severin
04-14-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
no thanks on the foursome

she did tell me if i can find a chick she finds hot that i can have a threesome sometimes i really envy you....

GlasgowKiss
04-14-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by severin
sometimes i really envy you....

When dont you envy him?

Toby
04-14-2005, 08:20 AM
this thread is not about you

GlasgowKiss
04-14-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Toby
this thread is not about you

Its really about me, isnt it, toby?

meow
04-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
<img src="http://forums.netphoria.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=1582665">

have fun at Mos Eisley


drinkin colt 45's with lando?