View Full Version : Slug (Pug)

gpub
04-13-2005, 06:38 PM
I like it

Dead
04-13-2005, 06:41 PM
FU (FU!)

I'm riled up don't take it personally. I'm pissed off about school!!!

Mo
04-13-2005, 06:43 PM
whats the difference between pug and slug?

Dead
04-13-2005, 06:48 PM
THe p and the sl.

gpub
04-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Dead
FU (FU!)

I'm riled up don't take it personally. I'm pissed off about school!!!

we still have our OC bond;)

Mo
04-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Dead
THe p and the sl.

duh, ass.

Quiet CD
04-13-2005, 07:21 PM
this seems a little silly, billy keeps on about how he is past the pumpkins and its part of history now... they why put up all these pumpkins songs all the time... the HMM track was awesome cause it was a different mix, but having My Mistake and Pug up there seems a little pointless and shows there is some attachment to the past. Also, the songs just credited to Billy Corgan, not TSP, is sort of uncool.

Dead
04-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by the antipop

duh, ass.
What the hell did you expect, an essay?

Dead
04-13-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Quiet CD
this seems a little silly, billy keeps on about how he is past the pumpkins and its part of history now... they why put up all these pumpkins songs all the time...
Yeah I was thinking the same damn thing.

NilSineDeo
04-13-2005, 07:30 PM
this seems a little silly, billy keeps on about how he is past the pumpkins and its part of history now... they why put up all these pumpkins songs all the time... the HMM track was awesome cause it was a different mix, but having My Mistake and Pug up there seems a little pointless and shows there is some attachment to the past. Also, the songs just credited to Billy Corgan, not TSP, is sort of uncool.

i think he's ready for the pumpkins to reemerge. maybe not a tour (although Jimmy told my friend that there's been serious talk about one), but definitely the release and discussion of the pumpkins again. ex: Metro DVD, catalogue releases and blog entries

Phoenix Down
04-13-2005, 07:31 PM
well that's why i started the "pumpkins hints" thread, you morons

and all you had to say was "He's trying to tell us that Machina 2 will be released on his site in streamed format, and the special b-sides will be HMM remix #4 and My Mistake."

duh

ZackZ
04-13-2005, 10:08 PM
I like the song, but if I wanted to listen to it I go put in my Adore CD. WTF B0LLY! FU!

THEFUTUREMBRACE
04-13-2005, 11:03 PM

yeah, darcy, james, and the drum machine had alot of credit due to those songs.

i saw this critisim coming, in fact i was talking to my girlfriend about it two days ago, but the thing is,

billy corgan is one hell of a song writer. we know this because of the pumpkins. so i really don't blame him for basicly reminding us, or whomever, i wrote these bitchin songs, check it. remix them sure, whatever but part of marketing billy corgan and the reason people should buy the album or have faith in it is because of TSP. period.

musicly i doubt that hell rely on his past..im sure its gonna sound different.

i like your avatar.

Quiet CD
04-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by THEFUTUREMBRACE

yeah, darcy, james, and the drum machine had alot of credit due to those songs.

i saw this critisim coming, in fact i was talking to my girlfriend about it two days ago, but the thing is,

billy corgan is one hell of a song writer. we know this because of the pumpkins. so i really don't blame him for basicly reminding us, or whomever, i wrote these bitchin songs, check it. remix them sure, whatever but part of marketing billy corgan and the reason people should buy the album or have faith in it is because of TSP. period.

musicly i doubt that hell rely on his past..im sure its gonna sound different.

i like your avatar.

My point was simply that is was a TSP song, it should be listed as such...

Yes he is an amazing song writer and creator... and I think its awesome he hasn't ditched th SP past completely, but come on, if the myspace profile is for his solo music, then put up solo material

gpub
04-14-2005, 01:39 PM

if the myspace profile is for his solo music, then put up solo material

I agree.

THEFUTUREMBRACE
04-14-2005, 01:53 PM

put up solo material

in time.