View Full Version : member status

MovingInSloMo
04-12-2005, 05:44 PM
how do you change it? Is there a post limit for newbies?

Karl Connor
04-12-2005, 05:46 PM
When I's a youngster, me and my sis used to cut up together quite a bit. We'd run aroun the house with little to nuthin on, chasein each other. We'd pop each other on the hiney and sometimes grab each others tooties (whut we here call the private parts)! We also took bathes together and would play with each other in the tub. We would also sort of wrestle around and sometimes even kind of fight! We one day we was in the middle of one of our fights when I throwed her down on the bed and jumped atop her. In a jiffy my young prick swolled up, so I commenced to pushing it against her - thighs and belly and fuzz - and she was just a gasping, breathing real hard. She did get so very wet down there. Well, in a few minute my jizz just started jettin out of me, so I let out a big ole groan. That's when Sis shoved me way and kicked me off of her. But my jizz just kep on a shootin. I covered her from thighs to tits as I was fallin backards. She jumped up & yelled, 'Ee-ooh! You peed on me!!' I started laughin, she looked so funny. Then she got to touchin my jizz and she said, 'Hey! This here aint pee? What IS this junk? It's all slimey!' So then she runs in the privy to wash it off. After that, she would never wrestle with me again. But there were times when she'd grab hold of me and pull on my pecker till she made me shoot. Also, I would slip into bed with her at night and cuddle up to her and feel my peter git hard against her nice warm fanny. I don't know if she ever woke up or not, but a few times she pushed her butt back against me and it sure felt good! After that, I'd go in the privy and jack myself on off, squirt my jizz in the commode. This was all in our early teens.
In my later teens, I fooled around some with my first cousin. She was about my age. One day, we were out behind this barn and I said, 'Hey, Sally May! I got sumpin fer ya!' She said, 'Well, what is it then?' I unzipped my britches and pulled ole Peter out. She says, 'What would I want with that old thang?' I said, 'Yor s'posed to suck upon it, like a popsickle.' 'Why?' 'Cause if ye do, ye'll git a nice surprize.' 'Well... okay.' So Sally May squatted down and commenced to give me my and her first blowjob. She sucked me for several minute, till I shot my jizz and she sucked even harder till she started chokin. She says, 'Hell, that was a surprize all right! That stuff tasted good! Kin I do it some more?" I said, 'Well, maybe later. I got to go do some chores right now." I did not really, but I felt real weak all a sudden and felt tired, like she's jest sucked the live outta me - like a vampire. After that, she was always after me, wanting to suck on me, but I was a little reluctant.

Gotta go now. Hope you liked!!

Axl Rose
04-12-2005, 05:57 PM
you=gay, know what I'm sayin?!

wHATcOLOR
04-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell
I said, 'Yor s'posed to suck upon it, like a popsickle.'

lol!

wHATcOLOR
04-12-2005, 06:05 PM
who says "upon" ??

Karl Connor
04-12-2005, 06:06 PM
apparently 'david' does. i read further thru the thread this time and found out the man's name is 'david'

wHATcOLOR
04-12-2005, 06:09 PM
is he from west virginny? or arkansaw?

yo soy el mejor
04-12-2005, 06:12 PM
ive read that story before. and i knew that. but i still read it again. it's such a good read. i lol.

Karl Connor
04-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Jerome
is he from west virginny? or arkansaw?

he used to live in mountainview, ca. but now he resides in san fran...

oh, and 'david' is just his pseudonym. he really goes by--what is it? i forget...starts with a 'J'... james? jordan?....hmm

neopryn
04-12-2005, 06:18 PM
i fuckin love you randall

Karl Connor
04-12-2005, 06:21 PM
if i didnt have to go to work i'd make you one of my renowned MSPaint masterpieces nathan...but i've gotta head out so i've resorted to teh google img src instead. ciao
http://www.kih.c3.hu/szpgodollo/I%20love%20you.jpg