View Full Version : Fetishes


Aeroplane
04-12-2005, 01:23 PM
A guy at the gym asked me to go home with him, but not to have sex. He just wanted to smell and massage my feet. (He didn't know what he was asking for) I said I wouldn't - not only because I thought that he was ugly and freaky, but because I was seeing someone. He replied, "Oh, but we wouldn't be having sex." I asserted, "Yes, but you'd be getting off on it, right?" He stared blankly at me.

Then I thought later, "Hmm, do I have any fetishes?" And then I realised sadly, "No, I'm pure vanilla." However, I do like the nape of the neck. Very sexy.

Do you guys have fetishes? :confused:

jenn
04-12-2005, 01:25 PM
24/7 TPE D/s

:)

Mayfuck
04-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Is this a Gold's gym?

Aeroplane
04-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Is this a Gold's gym?

HELL no. Nor a Bally's, nor a 24 Hour. Those places are scary.

jenn
04-12-2005, 01:37 PM
i think 24 hour gyms are a great idea...

GlasgowKiss
04-12-2005, 01:38 PM
I have a LOL fetish. Whenever i get a ':rofl:' i simply must masturbate.

jenn
04-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss
I have a LOL fetish. Whenever i get a ':rofl:' i simply must masturbate.

:rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl:

alexthestampede
04-12-2005, 01:42 PM
i like rusty spoons

blackfaerie
04-12-2005, 01:43 PM
i like nipples. man nipples. does that count?

Rockin' Cherub
04-12-2005, 01:44 PM
i have a penis.

Aeroplane
04-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by blackfaerie
i like nipples. man nipples. does that count?

Then you'll probably drool over this guy.

http://www.lexandterry.com/photos-show/features-deformity-of-the-week/photo-deformity-scott-02.jpg

blackfaerie
04-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Aeroplane


Then you'll probably drool over this guy.

http://www.lexandterry.com/photos-show/features-deformity-of-the-week/photos-deformity.html (http://)

page cannot be found.

wHATcOLOR
04-12-2005, 01:50 PM
mine is white text on a black background. which is why i have such unbridled hatred for ammy, mirror_untrue, and obscured01- they post a constant threat to my perma-erection :mad:

Aeroplane
04-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by blackfaerie


page cannot be found.

sorry about that. meant to do the image. Grr.

Aeroplane
04-12-2005, 01:52 PM
And a close up!

http://www.lexandterry.com/photos-show/features-deformity-of-the-week/photo-deformity-scott-03.jpg

blackfaerie
04-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Aeroplane
And a close up!

http://www.lexandterry.com/photos-show/features-deformity-of-the-week/photo-deformity-scott-03.jpg

yuck.

CxHxExRxIxSxH
04-12-2005, 02:11 PM
haha lol

alexthestampede
04-12-2005, 02:12 PM
yea that guy is a loser for not cutting that thing off

Axis of Action
04-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
i like rusty spoons

I loved that cartoon



ummm I don't really have fetishes. girls in corsets gets me so hard, goddamn, like you would not believe.

Aeroplane
04-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Axis of Action


I loved that cartoon



ummm I don't really have fetishes. girls in corsets gets me so hard, goddamn, like you would not believe.

I guess that's a fetish. Since your whole focus would probably BE on the corset - just getting it off would take an hour.

yo soy el mejor
04-12-2005, 02:17 PM
d00d. :erm

Axis of Action
04-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Aeroplane


I guess that's a fetish. Since your whole focus would probably BE on the corset - just getting it off would take an hour.

umm I mean I love girls in corsets

mirrar
04-12-2005, 02:41 PM
playing with a guys shaggy/long hair
boy hips.
fucked up fingers
eyes that change colour
scars
are the most prominent ones.

jenn
04-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
playing with a guys shaggy/long hair
boy hips.
fucked up fingers
eyes that change colour
scars
are the most prominent ones.

i know the perfect guy for you.

mirrar
04-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by jenn


i know the perfect guy for you. please don't say it's that basim dude.

yo soy el mejor
04-12-2005, 02:46 PM
my fetish is i like to get fucked.

nah. im just kidding.

meow
04-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor
my fetish is i like to get fucked.

nah. im just kidding.

you mean, you don't like to get fucked?

Oranjes
04-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
shaggy/long hair
fucked up fingers
scars
Check, check, and check!

I have one of the most prominent scars I've ever seen on someone before. Definatley not something I'm happy about though. :(

Oranjes
04-12-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm not experienced enough to know if I have a fetish yet. I think my fetish will be that I will like pretty girls, but I can't be sure yet.

GlasgowKiss
04-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
please don't say it's that basim dude.

Nope its me. She is just too shy to mention it around others.

Egadsman
04-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Yes. Yes I do.

Oranjes
04-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Egadsman
Yes. Yes I do. Does it involve a pup named Scooby Doo?!

neopryn
04-12-2005, 10:22 PM
grows hair out, breaks fingers, buys several different colors of contacts

Oranjes
04-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
grows hair out, breaks fingers, buys several different colors of contacts LOL

Hahah.. I don't think she meant broken fingers literally.

Dead
04-12-2005, 10:38 PM
We recently had a fetish topic. Come to think of it, I started it. It was a pretty good one. I don't remember if I thought of anything for myself. I'm digging asian chicks recently tho.

yo soy el mejor
04-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by meow
you mean, you don't like to get fucked?
well, of course i do. but i dont think thats a fetish.

Oranjes
04-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor

well, of course i do.:erm Strange.

The Light
04-13-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Oranjes
I'm not experienced enough to know if I have a fetish yet. I think my fetish will be that I will like pretty girls, but I can't be sure yet. :rofl:

alisonmonster
04-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Oranjes
I'm not experienced enough to know if I have a fetish yet. I think my fetish will be that I will like pretty girls, but I can't be sure yet.

aww (pinches cheeks)