View Full Version : Does BlueStar still post here?


MovingInSloMo
04-11-2005, 10:12 PM
We hung out for dinner once in DC...

mewl
04-11-2005, 10:12 PM
but did u get head

Nimrod's Son
04-11-2005, 10:12 PM
wtf

Dead
04-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by mewl
but did u get head
Heh. :D

Geek USA
04-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by mewl
but did u get head


I BET!

MovingInSloMo
04-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by mewl
but did u get head

haha no. lol :p She was actually sweet. Very un-that way.

alexthestampede
04-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by MovingInSloMo


haha no. :lol: She was actually sweet. Very un-that way.

she must not have thought much of you

MovingInSloMo
04-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by alexthestampede


she must not have thought much of you

I wasn't engaged :p No incentive. LOL

Nimrod's Son
04-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by MovingInSloMo


haha no. lol :p She was actually sweet. Very un-that way. you're not in a band, huh

MovingInSloMo
04-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
you're not in a band, huh

I am, but not famous or a tool. lol

meow
04-11-2005, 10:30 PM
shes married.

MovingInSloMo
04-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by meow
shes married.

oh? this was a few years ago. cool though. when did she get hitched?

meow
04-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by MovingInSloMo


oh? this was a few years ago. cool though. when did she get hitched?


like 9 months ago?

to her internet boyfriend

Geek USA
04-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by meow



like 9 months ago?

to her internet boyfriend

he posts here too!

MovingInSloMo
04-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA


he posts here too!

heh crazy stuff.

souvenir
04-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by meow



like 9 months ago?


<a href="http://forums.netphoria.org/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=7703">10 months +</a>

Sam and Mike
04-12-2005, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by meow

like 9 months ago?

to her internet boyfriend

Almost 11 months now.

And we didn't meet on the internet.

Geek USA
04-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Sam and Mike
And we didn't meet on the internet.
WHATEVER!!1

jenn
04-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Geek USA

WHATEVER!!1

"Samantha and Mike first met in Chicago at the Days Inn during the final Smashing Pumpkins shows at the end of 2000. He doesn't actually remember meeting her, though. As Samantha was leaving to go the airport to fly back to New York City, Mike was the last person she talked to."

Geek USA
04-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by jenn


"Samantha and Mike first met in Chicago at the Days Inn during the final Smashing Pumpkins shows at the end of 2000. He doesn't actually remember meeting her, though. As Samantha was leaving to go the airport to fly back to New York City, Mike was the last person she talked to."

oh.. well then that doesn't count. If he doesn't remember then they met online.

jenn
04-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA


oh.. well then that doesn't count. If he doesn't remember then they met online.

"In September of 2002, after procuring her phone number from Frank (the Best Man), Mike called Samantha to wish her a happy birthday. Thus, beginning a series of random late night phone calls.

In January of 2003, Mike and Samantha once again met in Chicago. This time, it was for several Zwan shows. Both were staying at Frank's house. They couldn't manage to hold a conversation with each other, though, as both were too nervous. Mike left Chicago thinking there was no possibility of anything. Samantha left Chicago wishing for the possibility of something.

After Chicago, the random phone calls continued, including a long conversation on Valentine's Day."

jenn
04-12-2005, 12:04 PM
ps- they registered for more stuff than god currently owns.

Geek USA
04-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by jenn


"In September of 2002, after procuring her phone number from Frank (the Best Man), Mike called Samantha to wish her a happy birthday. Thus, beginning a series of random late night phone calls.

In January of 2003, Mike and Samantha once again met in Chicago. This time, it was for several Zwan shows. Both were staying at Frank's house. They couldn't manage to hold a conversation with each other, though, as both were too nervous. Mike left Chicago thinking there was no possibility of anything. Samantha left Chicago wishing for the possibility of something.

After Chicago, the random phone calls continued, including a long conversation on Valentine's Day."

where the hell are you getting all this crap?

jenn
04-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA


where the hell are you getting all this crap?

weddingchannel.com

duhhhh.

Geek USA
04-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by jenn


weddingchannel.com

duhhhh.

:hurl:

jenn
04-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Geek USA


:hurl:

meh. it's a good way of tracking down registries. i was looking for my cousins when i saw this thread...so i searched for their names and found their site.

yo soy el mejor
04-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Fools rush in, where wise men never go. But wise men never fall in love, so how are they to know. When we met, I felt my life begin. So open up your heart and let this fool rush in.

lol.

neopryn
04-12-2005, 12:22 PM
married people are all fags

Karl Connor
04-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
married people are all fags

minorities and poor ppl are too

jenn
04-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor
Fools rush in, where wise men never go. But wise men never fall in love, so how are they to know. When we met, I felt my life begin. So open up your heart and let this fool rush in.

lol.

oh come on. that's kinda cute.

obscured01
04-12-2005, 12:25 PM
<font color="dab9ea">Whatever happened to that one guy... I think he used to randomly IM me... he was Sam's exroommate in DC or something and started posting here, or they met here... or something... I don't remember. I think I remember them getting into a huge fight over rent or moving out or something.</font>

meow
04-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by jenn


"In September of 2002, after procuring her phone number from Frank (the Best Man), Mike called Samantha to wish her a happy birthday. Thus, beginning a series of random late night phone calls.

In January of 2003, Mike and Samantha once again met in Chicago. This time, it was for several Zwan shows. Both were staying at Frank's house. They couldn't manage to hold a conversation with each other, though, as both were too nervous. Mike left Chicago thinking there was no possibility of anything. Samantha left Chicago wishing for the possibility of something.

After Chicago, the random phone calls continued, including a long conversation on Valentine's Day."


"SHORTLY AFTUR TEH ZWAN CONSIRT, TEHY RE ALIZED TAHT TEHY BOFE POSTED OH TEH NERT4IA. WOW, WUT A MACH MAID IN HEVUN!"

jenn
04-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by meow



"SHORTLY AFTUR TEH ZWAN CONSIRT, TEHY RE ALIZED TAHT TEHY BOFE POSTED OH TEH NERT4IA. WOW, WUT A MACH MAID IN HEVUN!"

:rofl:

i love you

meow
04-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by jenn


:rofl:

i love you

:love:


seriously, they knew each other online first.

it was all over teh intranet and nert4ia about who was going to the final show.

meow
04-12-2005, 12:29 PM
they just are not going to tell their family about that part.

jenn
04-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by meow


:love:


seriously, they knew each other online first.

it was all over teh intranet and nert4ia about who was going to the final show.

i'm so pissed that i went to uc and metro...and i had lurked here for awhile...and i saw a bunch of people who looked familiar. but i didn't say anything. i even hung out with a bunch of people in the airport... but i don't remember anyones names or what they looked like. i was all shy.

Toby
04-13-2005, 02:43 AM
lol @ this thread

The Gaddrow
04-13-2005, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by meow
seriously, they knew each other online first.

it was all over teh intranet and nert4ia about who was going to the final show.

I only knew / had any contact with Ammy, Becca and a few select Vancourites prior to 11.28.00. I had absolutely no idea who anyone else was and had maybe twenty posts, most of which were in the Summersault meetup thread. Not that I feel the need to defend myself (yet here I am) We rarely had any contact on Netphoria or any other interweb medium. Other than the occassional flirting comments in random threads. ;) While I won't deny it helped maintain communication across the country, it was not a deciding factor in our love. Most everyone I consider a friend here, I met in person prior to befriending them further through the internet.