View Full Version : billy is trying to be down with the kids

Isle
04-11-2005, 07:13 PM
i find his use of myspace ingenius but pretty amusing, don't you?
its like he's crashed a frat party to get the attention he needs... maybe he thought blogging on his own website was too self indulgent, so he's becoming a one-man street team, a pied piper of sorts, recounting his youth to so generation x can identify with him again. he's certainly a good storyteller, the entries so far are very engrossing reads, but i'm wondering just how much of it is true and how much is actually made up...some of his alleged experiences seem a little syrupy to me, like the epiphanous emo of the finding jesus at dawn story, surely the inspiration for "Strayz". and the tranny thing

go b0lly

Dead
04-11-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm sure he embellished a bit. But it's gotta be based on reality. BC WOULDN'T LIE!!! That's immoral!!!!!

Isle
04-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Dead
BC WOULDN'T LIE!!!

I lie
I wait
I stalk
I hesitate

MrPantyFAce
04-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Isle

I lie
I wait
I stalk
I hesitate

i chuckled

wpc33
04-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Isle
i'm wondering just how much of it is true and how much is actually made up...some of his alleged experiences seem a little syrupy to me, like the epiphanous emo of the finding jesus at dawn story, surely the inspiration for "Strayz". and the tranny thing

You can believe what you want, but to me, the reason he's sharing any of this is to hold the past bare, to cleanse his chest and to really be accessible. That's how I take it anyways. Needless to say, I love the writings
And about the more wow events in these stories, haven't even more unpredictable things happened to you already? And you're younger than Billy!
I can't wait for more. I trust the man

go b0lly

Dead
04-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Bleh, he's just generating interest to promote his new album/solo career. But it sure is cool and interesting.

Cherub Angel
04-11-2005, 07:32 PM
that's certainly doing a lot to promote an album..........also, it's not in any magazine, it's on the internet, for free........I'm not going to question it, it's pretty cool.

Isle
04-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by wpc33

And about the more wow events in these stories, haven't even more unpredictable things happened to you already? And you're younger than Billy!

yeah i can't wait to be giving post rock-stardom campfire recollections of my youth about getting threatening phonecalls from irate black guys and wasting my time on netphoria rather than wandering the streets or picking up shemales

edit: thiswasaverylongsentenceanditwasquitelong

Quiet
04-11-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm waiting for the part where he tells us exactly what "Disarm" is about. I have a general idea, but I've always been interested in hearing the actual story behind it. Of course, this will probably never happen...

Dead
04-11-2005, 07:48 PM
He already said what it was about like 5000 times.

Dead
04-11-2005, 07:59 PM
I think I'm going to register for myspace and post on Billy's thing saying MARY STAR OF THE SEA IS A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.

wpc33
04-11-2005, 08:11 PM
I think I'm going to register for myspace and post on Billy's thing saying MARY STAR OF THE SEA IS A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.

I travelled back in time 2 years and have brought you this: "mild giggle":rolleyes:

Dead
04-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by wpc33

I travelled back in time 2 years and have brought you this: "mild giggle":rolleyes:
Thanks dude.

Dead
04-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey look at what this girl posted on there, I think she might be insane:

Prophet

Apr 11, 2005 06:08 PM

We are falling in love again. Because your mind has a hold on a certain part of us, in the world. You are rising again, and we can feel it. We naturally drag ourselves to you, information and little sound bytes that make us want to try. ie.cry. It's time for something new. You are growing with us, and your newness is ours too. You know how we see you. I understand that now. You understand that we are holding onto you with our hearts, just a little piece of our hearts, you love us, because you know how. I am just wanting to burst. You understand these things. As we understand them.

You are coming to show us more. We believe. We feel you all around. Hands drowning ours. Let us swim in your palm. love is faith. love is belief that you can save us all(me).

Dead
04-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Guys, is that the real Tila Nguyen on his friends page, the topless babe? Her page looks like she's starting a band or something and it has some songs. I think her version of No Woman No Cry is kind of cool.

Dead
04-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Heh it IS her site. I guess she digs the BC. That's pretty hot.

Vanity Must Die
04-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Guys, is that the real Tila Nguyen on his friends page, the topless babe? Her page looks like she's starting a band or something and it has some songs. I think her version of No Woman No Cry is kind of cool.

Dead, why is it you always post three times in a row on the same subject? You know there's an Edit button, right?

Isle
04-12-2005, 02:41 AM
Hey look at what this girl posted on there, I think she might be insane:

Prophet

Apr 11, 2005 06:08 PM

We are falling in love again. Because your mind has a hold on a certain part of us, in the world. You are rising again, and we can feel it. We naturally drag ourselves to you, information and little sound bytes that make us want to try. ie.cry. It's time for something new. You are growing with us, and your newness is ours too. You know how we see you. I understand that now. You understand that we are holding onto you with our hearts, just a little piece of our hearts, you love us, because you know how. I am just wanting to burst. You understand these things. As we understand them.

You are coming to show us more. We believe. We feel you all around. Hands drowning ours. Let us swim in your palm. love is faith. love is belief that you can save us all(me).

that's billy's troll account