View Full Version : Izzle Iz The Shizzle!

Sapphire
04-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Appreciate!!! :rockon:

Man! When is your CD coming out! I wanna listens! I hope you don't go all Bolly on us and give us only 13 of the 30-something tracks you've got. I want a Goddamn fucking double CD! Where is my Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness 2?!!

Regardless though, Izzle Da Shizzle. :cool:

Isle
04-11-2005, 03:03 PM
sapphire i'm not worthy of such praise

but thankyou and thankyou to you you shall have some hott mellon collie 2 trax infiltrating your ears sometime fairly soon, i'm 50% done with lyrics so i should have some demos of the better songs done within a month or two

hope thats ok

Isle
04-11-2005, 03:28 PM
btw the working title is "Frisberang: A Combination of Frisbee and Boomerang"

edit: Frisberang copyright Isle 2005

wHATcOLOR
04-11-2005, 03:34 PM
:rockon:

Sapphire
04-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Fuck, that's pretty cool.

Frisberang. That just rolls off the fucking tongue, doesn't it! You signed with anyone? How did you get the money to record? Do you have vastly rich parents that just say, "Oh, little Izzle wants to make his own CD! I say, good job! Jolly wot!"?

Frisberang!

IT'S GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!!11!

Isle
04-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Sapphire

Frisberang!

IT'S GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!!11!

:rofl: mind if i use this as the publicity slogan?

and i'm just booking into a very cheap studio to record. won't be top top quality, but good enough.

Sapphire
04-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Isle

:rofl: mind if i use this as the publicity slogan?

and i'm just booking into a very cheap studio to record. won't be top top quality, but good enough.

Sure. And for the inside cover, you should have your face all scrunched and fucked up with the words:

I'LL GIVEV YOU THE AIDSSS!!!!!!

Isle
04-11-2005, 04:22 PM

Sure. And for the inside cover, you should have your face all scrunched and fucked up with the words:

I'LL GIVEV YOU THE AIDSSS!!!!!!

LAL. you are the ideological yin to my raging yang, you know that?

Sapphire
04-11-2005, 04:27 PM

LAL. you are the ideological yin to my raging yang, you know that?

More like your raging wang. Rwwwwwwarrrr!!! Once that beast gets unleashed, mothers, lock up your daughters, and get the digs for yourselves!

Did you ever use that Blaine Little thing I sent you a while back, where you were like, "I'm going to use this!!!" and I was all like, "You'll fail if you do."

Did you use the UFO noise you made too?

Fuck, I really wanna listen to this CD.

Isle
04-11-2005, 04:38 PM

Did you ever use that Blaine Little thing I sent you a while back, where you were like, "I'm going to use this!!!" and I was all like, "You'll fail if you do."

Did you use the UFO noise you made too?

Fuck, I really wanna listen to this CD.

1. well i tried to cover the song on guitar but i just wasn't the same. it's best as it is, and a truly planet-levelling series of riffs at that

2. the UFO noise is being saved for my future gothpop dance record

3. you're first in line to hear it. outside the spectrum of my homeboyz. its an amalgamation of all your favourite things

oh and what happened to that interview you were going to do with me? YOU GAVE IT TO THE JANITOR GUY DIDN'T YOU

THIS THREAD SUX
04-11-2005, 04:44 PM
<--

Sapphire
04-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Actually, you were number fucking one on my list. The teacher disqualified you because the interviews had to be in person, and you... kinda live in England.

And it wasn't the Janitor guy, it was the curator guy (of the museum). Truly an insightful man, so I don't really regret interviewing him. Plus, it would be so fucking hard to interview you. We'd be having such a fucking blast after the first hour, and we'd be so Goddamn drunk by the second, that I'd forget to ask you a single question.

And yes, Little Blaine Little Vs. The Bool can only be properly contained, explained, and understood through the mothership of the MIDI. Although I played that shit by my hands, if I were to attempt such an endeavour with a more powerful, complicated aperatus, I would require googles, a crank, and for the words, "You are the Ziegmeister!" to be played over the speakers every fifteen seconds.

I think it's wicked that you have gothpop dance record planned. I have a German Vaterland Beer-hall Pretzel Reunion one planned myself. Got three tunes worked out and the lyrics. It's going to be a fucking blast.

Isle
04-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Actually, you were number fucking one on my list. The teacher disqualified you because the interviews had to be in person, and you... kinda live in England.

And it wasn't the Janitor guy, it was the curator guy (of the museum). Truly an insightful man, so I don't really regret interviewing him. Plus, it would be so fucking hard to interview you. We'd be having such a fucking blast after the first hour, and we'd be so Goddamn drunk by the second, that I'd forget to ask you a single question.

And yes, Little Blaine Little Vs. The Bool can only be properly contained, explained, and understood through the mothership of the MIDI. Although I played that shit by my hands, if I were to attempt such an endeavour with a more powerful, complicated aperatus, I would require googles, a crank, and for the words, "You are the Ziegmeister!" to be played over the speakers every fifteen seconds.

I think it's wicked that you have gothpop dance record planned. I have a German Vaterland Beer-hall Pretzel Reunion one planned myself. Got three tunes worked out and the lyrics. It's going to be a fucking blast.

we are totally forming a band one day

i can come over to t-town and we can terrorize the netphorontonians

dance cave will become b00l cAvE and will be our headquarters

and best of all since you are a left handed guitar player, our positioning on stage will be symmetrical

we can put distorted mirrors on stage

WE CAN BLOW PEOPLES MINDS

Sapphire
04-11-2005, 04:54 PM

we are totally forming a band one day

i can come over to t-town and we can terrorize the netphorontonians

dance cave will become b00l cAvE and will be our headquarters

and best of all since you are a left handed guitar player, our positioning on stage will be symmetrical

we can put distorted mirrors on stage

WE CAN BLOW PEOPLES MINDS

"Which one is Izzle?"

"Which one is Zephyr?"

"Who cares! I want to fuck them both!"

I can imagine it now! Fame! Money! Drugs! Popularity! All I have to do first is get good on the guitar (how hard can that be?) and we'll be milking it for all it's worth. The band's name will be "Ambercrombe," and our first CD will be an ode to anal rape.